[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to most liberal college in state >liberal bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 1447942053320.jpg (19 KB, 367x376) Image search: [Google]
1447942053320.jpg
19 KB, 367x376
>go to most liberal college in state
>liberal bullshit everywhere, the city the college is in is the only one to vote mostly for bernie
>taking english 1 class
>one of the prompts i can write about is pro/con of campus carry
>figure i'm going to get a shit grade because of liberal professors (of course i was pro carry)
>turn it in, wait to fail
>finally get grade back and feedback
>reply at end of essay feedback, teacher is progun!
(...) Never have I been more certain of my belief in an issue; I have decided to make this a cause I will support with financial donation as well as lobbying when and where I think it might do the most good. I realize this is an extremely complex and emotional issue, but I believe that "Gun Free Zones" are nothing more than invitations to a bloodbath for the mentally ill or political zealot.

This essay earns an "B+" along with a tip of my Wilson Combat cap-

See /k/? life isn't always so bad.
>>
>>29822054
Gun owners will always have allies in unlikely places.

Ave Nex Alea
Congrats on your paper.
>>
>>29822054
Nice blog post!
>>
File: 1456181262367.jpg (16 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
1456181262367.jpg
16 KB, 330x330
>>29822054
>worked at a restaurant
>printer made a mistake on an order
>need to go to the bar where the guy was sitting to ask him what he ordered because there was no time to wait around
>dude had a bcm shirt
>compliment him on his shirt and give him extra portions
>>
So is this a blog post thread or what?
>living in no guns country
>go to uni
>realize it's fucking boring and I don't want to be stuck in a equally boring job I don't like no matter the salary
>take a short break from studying to reevaluate

>be a regular on the shooting range nearby
>go to a few instructor courses
>ask the owner if they are looking for new instructors
>sure, welcome aboard
I don't do shit most of the time and when I do it's just paperwork/making sure people on the range are not acting retarded/showing the basics to newbies/answering the questions of people who want to be hasguns/mundane shit
I like it and salary is just high enough for my needs, at least for now. Boss is chill and we frequently order pizza because why the fuck not.

I'm conflicted.
>>
>>29822054
>go to girlfriends friends house
>her dad's there
>carrying
>nervous because I forgot to take my gun off before entering
>GFs friends dad comes downstairs with an old leather gunbelt with a 45LC revolver
>spinning it in his hand
>balding italian man
>asks me if I want to hold it
>tell him "only if you want to hold mine"
>unholster my five-seven
>clear it and hand it to him
>"what the hell does this thing shoot"
>tell him 5.56 NATO
>"whoa"
>he takes me back to his room to show me all kinds of fudd shit
>hands me an EAA witness
>say "oh you've got one of those CZ clones"
>tells me "oh no, this is the real one, CZ copied this turkish beauty"
>"oh"
fudds can be fun sometimes
>>
>>29824234
>five seven
>"shoots 5.56"
>complains about fudds

Look in the mirror.
>>
File: larrydude.jpg (29 KB, 415x598) Image search: [Google]
larrydude.jpg
29 KB, 415x598
>>29824361
>mfw
>>
>>29824161
>I'm conflicted.

Never question, just enjoy.
>>
>went into kinda dingy, but in a good way diner
>order food
>waiter comes out asking me what I ordered because ticket was bad or some shit
>compliments shirt I pulled off some dead guy an hour ago
>wonder if he saw the knife slashes
>debate killing him after hours
>meal was filling and adequate, decide not to
>>
>>29824234
dump your girlfriend and marry her friends dad.
>>
>>29822054
You have to remember that the way a region votes mostly only tells you about what extremes are present there. People with more middle of the road positions tend to go unheard, so even in places like Boston, NYC and DC, there are piles of people who think guns are neat but don't have one at the moment and stuff like that, not to mention the minority of people who've bothered to acquire one and have NRA stickers on their cars.

Nowhere is 100% anything.
>>
>tfw my favorite English professor is a "if we could get rid of all guns, I'd support it and go bow hunting" fudd

Damnit Keith, why did it have to be like this?!
>>
File: 1462163781898.png (78 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1462163781898.png
78 KB, 240x240
>Be inna community college
>Be inna ethics class
>Be autistic enough as a International studies major that my first intention when walking in class is to see if I can find out what his political side is
>Professor announces his self and says he is got his degree from Notre Dame
>Worried because everyone I know who went to Notre Dame is a hardcore liberal
>He's starts talking about his humanitarian with amnesty international in Mexico
>Later talks about a cartel owned factory full of child workers
>Starts talking about a cartel member with a "military semi-automatic weapon"
>Red flags start going off
>Brush it off and start paying attention to his shit because gotta get those A's
>Kinda start liking the guy
>Search up amnesty international
>It has a extreme anti-gun stance
>Thinks that the existence of weapons violates peoples human rights
>Loosing hope
>Start talking about human rights
>He talks about how the bill of rights was meant to be regulated even willing to say infringed
>Wait what the fuck
>Starts talking about Canada's gun laws
>"Canada is only allowed to have hunting rifles and not military grade weapons"
>But that's wrong though
>Libertarians advocate all rights such as killing because intrinsic value
>Just keep quiet because I'm here to get A's and get into a another college.
>Girl I sit next to that copies off of my notes on my screen might be believing his lies because she had a look of disgust when I labeled the 2nd Amendment as a First Generation Right

I actually liked my professor because he made things difficult and he seemed to be actually logical. Though now when I listen to him it sounds like all lies.
>>
>Had to take a bullshit Texas Politics class
>First day
>Teacher walks in and goes on a rant about how the three worst things in the U.S. are the Irish, men, and police/our military vets
>Black chick next to me gives her an Mmmmhmmm
>Hispanic Marine in back of room stands up and starts giving her actually, surprisingly articulate questions
>Says "If you want to label someone as bad just because of your feelings on their race, gender, or occupation doesn't that make you everything you've accused them of being?"
>Get to know him
>Double Team the professor daily.
>Other people join in.
By the end of the semester she is actually teaching us about Texas Politics and not her liberal bullshit opinions.

Felt nice.
>>
>>29825776
You forgot the part where a bald eagle flew in through the window and landed on the American flag then shed a single tear
>>
>>29825855
and how he became shooting buddies with the Mexibro and had the gay sexes.
>>
File: 1452483539766.jpg (110 KB, 800x628) Image search: [Google]
1452483539766.jpg
110 KB, 800x628
>>29825882
I thought he did when he said the double teamed the teacher :)
>>
>>29825882
And how the two of them overthrew the cartels and repaired Mexican-American relations in a single semester
>>
>>29825930
I want to start a movement of /k/ommandoes that armed with nuggets and machetes tracks down cartel and if we capture them alive, decapitate them publicly
fight fire with napalm
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 750x888) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 750x888
>Going to University in Canada
>First year
>Had to leave guns at home because living on Residence
>Three other roommates and two of them move out a month later
>Me and other guy
>Actually become pretty good friends
>Go to airsoft and stuff with him
>Asks me if I want to go to his house one day because his parents live towards the outskirts of town
>They're all super pro gun
>Takes me out to a hangar near his house
>Lots of vehicles, uber rich family, etc.
>We drive a former USAF Humvee back to school and barbecue

Pic related
>>
>>29825069
I see what you did there
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.