[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got a quick question, /k/: I have pic related, but I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: p64011.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
p64011.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
Got a quick question, /k/:

I have pic related, but I've discovered that none of the stores near where I live sell 9x18 Makarov rounds. I've heard some people say that it can fire .380acp, but I'm unwilling to try unless I know for a fact it can do so safely. What do y'all think? Should I try it, or should I just buy ammo online?
>>
>>29821401
safely and reliably are 2 different things

for instance you can fire 9mm through a 40 and your hands will remain intact

dont be stupid buy whatever caliber is marked on the gun
>>
>>29821401
Don't, just buy ammo online.

You should do that already, buying ammo in stores is shitty.

At any rate, this is the fate you resigned yourself to when you bought slav shit.
>>
>>29821401
>>I have pic related, but I've discovered that none of the stores near where I live sell 9x18 Makarov rounds.

Get a Makarov, they said. It will save you money, they said. It's "superior" to a "crappy" polymer 9mm SD9VE which sells for under $300, they said.

I'm sorry, but I can't stop gloating at your poorfag faceplant. Go ahead and try to fire .380 out of it. Just make sure the gun is in a vice, you pull the trigger with a string, and you hide behind a sturdy structure when you pull the trigger.
>>
>>29821401
Excuse me, but that is NOT a makarov.
>>
>>29821441
>>29821430
Fair enough. I like my hands, I'm rather attached to them.

Any sites you'd recommend?
>>
>>29821469
Ammoseek
>>
>>29821464
I know it's not. It's a P-64. It's Polish, not Russian. It IS, however, chambered for 9x18 makarov.
>>
>>29821478
Ammoseek does not sell 9x18 ammo.
>>
>>29821487
Yes it does, I'm looking at their selection of it right now.
>>
>>29821508
You can't buy ANYTHING from ammoseek.
>>
>>29821487
http://ammoseek.com/ammo/9mm-makarov

Are you retarded?

Furthermore, it's not a website that sells ammunition, it's just a search engine.
>>
>>29821519
I see what you mean. Shit.
>>
>>29821487
>Ammoseek does not sell 9x18 ammo.
>>29821522
>Are you retarded?
>it's not a website that sells ammunition
DERP!
>>
>>29821401
>I have pic related, but I've discovered that none of the stores near where I live sell 9x18 Makarov rounds.

Welcome to 2016 anon, where buying ammo online is much cheaper and you can find all the "snowflake" shit your local overpriced lgs has never heard of.
>>
>>29821534
It's an aggregation website that helps you find the cheapest prices for the ammo you want. OP did not say "show me websites that sell ammo" he said to show him websites. Instead of giving him a couple sites I decided to mention a tool that can be used to sift through many sites quickly and find the best option.

You're just being an annoying autist creating trouble for the sake of it. If you killed yourself, the world would legitimately be better off, as nobody would ever have their day soured by being forced to interact with you.
>>
>>29821574
>OP did not say "show me websites that sell ammo" he said to show him websites.

This is the most childish argument I've heard since I was in middle school.
>>
>>29821401
.380 is undersize for a 9mm mak bore. It CAN be fired, but you'll have no purchase on the rifling, and basically be getting keyhole patterns instead of anything approaching a group.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.