[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Without knowing anything about California, is this an accurate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (52 KB, 530x596) Image search: [Google]
image.png
52 KB, 530x596
Without knowing anything about California, is this an accurate representation of gun freedumbs per county
>>
Is this for CC only? I got my pistol no problems via private party transfer in San Diego. If this is for CC, it's news to me. I thought that all California was commiefornia.
>>
>>29815515
Most of California is rural farmland. All the libcucks congregate to their cities
>>
>>29815515
Its for CCW only, and its out of date at that.

Theres a lot of really conservative people in CA, but liberals rule it by far.
>>
Slo county might as well be deep red. Fuck ian
>>
>>29815693
Who is ian?

other than SLO city, I've always felt SLO was rather conservative.
>>
>>29815759
Sheriff Ian Parkinson is the Sheriff of SLO county. Just googled 'San Luis Obispo' Sherrif, found that.
Call it a hunch.
>>
In Stanislaus County the Sheriff is handing out CCs as long as you complete the stuff and you don't have a criminal record.
>>
>>29815494
Orange is no longer shall issue. More like no issue.
>>
Santa Cruz county here, accurate
>>
>>29815494
Sacramento and Yolo seem current
>>
>>29815494
>is this an accurate representation of gun freedumbs per county
No, because the whole entire state is cucked by state law. Counties only matter for CCW or if you enjoy skirting the law.
>>
619 reporting. The sheriff recently wasted $500 of my dollars for my CCW and psych eval to ultimately tell me no. Trying eight days later to figure out what the reasoning is. As far as I am aware, SD County, you must be an attorney, business owner, or some important somebody to get a CCW in San Diego.
>>
>>29815759
Its got a lot of farms but its no diff than santa barbara co. Slo was the first place to 'ban' plastic bags if that says anything
>>
>>29817898
Hey there friend! What part? Im in the mountains
>>
>>29818776

>mail yourself death threats and a picture of your residence
>file report
>show said report to sheriff
>>
File: State_of_NYC.png (157 KB, 1173x695) Image search: [Google]
State_of_NYC.png
157 KB, 1173x695
Cucked forever
>>
>>29819729
>Almost half of NY's population is from NYC

Jesus Christ there are way too many population centers that determine shit like that.
>>
>>29819858
That's what pisses me off. Why should rural folks follow rules made by and for the city. In my opinion cities above a million people should be separate from their states and have different legislation.
>>
Tulare County "shall issue" master race

anybody want to shoot this week?
>>
San Bernardino here. Gun laws have always been surprisingly lenient here, in comparison to the rest of California, and have actually loosened further since those two kebabs shot up that party a few months back.
>>
>>29815533
I can attest to this, once you drive 3 hours out of the Bay Area it's like being in a different state entirely.
>>
Overall, gun freedoms are the same statewide.

With CCW it varies by county
>>
Imperial county reporting in, no fun allowed
>>
>>29820255
How much did it cost you to get yours?
Is it only valid in county?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.