[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legal question (involves guns, in a way)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 403x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 403x389
> be me, in high school
> live in redneckland where everyone on Facebook in your area has a dead deer in their photo with a shotguns camo bullshit
> everyone keeps a close eye on me after I attempt suicide after grandma's death
> grandpa teaches me to take apart and put together a family heirloom: a Colt M1911 from the Vietnam War, apparently
> get so talented at it I time myself and try to beat my record
> video myself and put it on Facebook because I'm proud of myself
> go to school next day and get called into office
> "Anon, are you having trouble at home"?
> "No".
> Dickweed principle makes me take down video because it was "Frightening to your fellow classmates"
> get snarky and ask him why he doesn't do the same to all the rednecks in my school
> Apparently because it was okay to hunt
> everyone thinks I'm going to shoot up the school until I graduate because I'm good at taking apart a gun
Was it even legal for the school to force me to do that?
>>
enjoy your ban retard
>>
>facebook
you deserve everything
>>
>be me, in high school

I'd love to help you but you should really get the fuck off this site.
>>
>>29814238

How did he "force" you exactly?
>>
File: 1444473082459.jpg (85 KB, 386x331) Image search: [Google]
1444473082459.jpg
85 KB, 386x331
> be me, in high school
>>
>>29814264
He pulled up my FB and demanded I take it down. Also, being in High School doesn't mean I'm not of age, faggots.
>>
>>29814291

I'm still not understanding how he forced you to do anything.
>>
>>29814238
No
>Put it back up
>Fuck you
Now GTFO kiddo.
>>
>>29814291
So? How did he force you? It's not like he has acces to your Facebook or has any authority on this
>>
as stupid as this thread is
put a video of yourself on FB and put an assault weapon in it
>>
>>29814257
This.
>>
>>29814291
>Also, being in High School doesn't mean I'm not of age, faggots.
Unless you're in senior, yes kiddo
>>
File: Mental-Retardation1.jpg (23 KB, 652x489) Image search: [Google]
Mental-Retardation1.jpg
23 KB, 652x489
He didn't force you to do anything.
He demanded, you complied. Good submissive little schoolboi.

HAD you told him no, then he would have had to accept it or to try to force you somehow. But since you voluntarily complied there is no issue of force.

Also get the fuck off facebook. Really. Don't be a retard.
>>
>>29815126
This
>>
>>29815117
Or a failure. Either way op shouldn't have taken down the video.
>>
>>29814238
> be me, in high school
> live in redneckland

>>29814256
> enjoy your ban retard

Not necessarily underage. In redneckland, high school age could be 19 or 20 (sophomore).
>>
What a bunch of pussies. When I was 17 my high school speech teacher let me do a demonstrative speech on how to clean a gun. The only rule was the principal and the teacher who was the most gun savvy (fudd as hell) had to be in the room. Cleaned a break action shotgun and received an A.
>>
>>29815492
When I was a kid in redneck land the principal of the elementary school had a gun safe. You dropped your .22 off with him at the start of school, then got it back after the last bell ended, so you could shoot some supper on your way home.

America, where did you go?
>>
>>29814238
>Can't have a video of you dismantling the firearm.
Just bring it to school and show the class your skills.
>>
>>29814238
>How to fold like a bitch to someone who assumes they have power, the OP.
Try to not get any tears on your Greenday hoodie.
>>
>>29814238
Here is what you do anon.
1. Learn the open records laws of your state
2. Amass open records data on your principle (salary, home assessment, traffic violations, deed and mortgage documents, marriage certificate, divorce fillings.) You get where I'm going. Each day post a new one. When he tell to take it down. Polity say no! Tell him you found a new hobby and this is more fun. Tell him you did some reading on federal cases involving schools and free speech. Tell him you joined the state and national ACLU. Tell him you have mountain of public documents you're going to start posting.

>profit.
>>
>>29815782
>America, where did you go?
Hollywood fucking stole it
>>
>>29814238
Ive seen this exact same thread on r9k earlier today. Either its the same anon or one of those advertising companies trying to gage replies for their sentient AI or something.
>>
I once got called into the principles office for wearing my paintball jersey to school. The teachers and administration came to the conclusion that someone plays paintball for the sole purpose of planning a mass shooting.
>>
>>29817770
Even here in the UK, no teacher would come to that conclusion.

As much as /k/ likes to meme, I would definetly say American lefties are worse than the average brit.

We´re still pretty shit though too.
>>
>>29817770
I...what? I can guide a conversation from football half-time shows into preventing testicular torsion and penile fractures, and this boggles me on where they made that connection.
>>
>>29817810
>>29817833
Jew York liberals at their finest
>>
>>29817833
>and this boggles me on where they made that connection.

You're paying money to shoot at children.
>>
>>29817910
And? Humanity has an unsustainable population crisis looming around the corner.
>>
>>29816981
This.

Post his name and what city he lives in, and his approximate age, and I'll see what I can dig up.

Will deliver.
>>
having a public face book.... when will this generation learn?

I have fired, or not hired so many people because of their facebook accounts.

also , enjoy your ban
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.