[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting rid of the NFA/Hughes Ammendment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: InterDynamicMP9[1].jpg (52 KB, 364x284) Image search: [Google]
InterDynamicMP9[1].jpg
52 KB, 364x284
Any chance of these laws becoming undone in the near future?

Any updates on the Hollis v. Lynch case?

>Imagine being able to go into an LGS and buy pic related for $200, full-retard MAC-10 clones for $500, autosears for $50, being able to have whatever barrel length you want without submitting to a registry...
>>
>>29814178
ATF got BTFO by Stambuleigh and the judges during preliminary, now we wait for the next one.
Go lurk the arfcom thread
/thread.
>>
>>29814178
Most likely it'll require a VERY pro-gun congress and executive branch for anything lasting.

Currently, there are some really huge anti-fun congressmen, and a president that is not very gun friendly either, to say the least.
>>
>>29814178
https://hellerfoundation.org/about/hollis-vs-holder/

New production Stens when?
>>
>>29814204
>arfcom thread
Never heard of it before. Linkku Preasu?
>>
>>29814178
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTYofCuQ02g
>>
It will take a 2/3rds pro 2nd amendment congress.

I don't see shillary losing, and I don't see pro fun Republicans--remember not all Republicans are pro-2A--getting 2/3rds of congress. So I can't see it ever actually happening, unfortunately.
>>
>>29814388
>I don't see shillary losing
Right now, Mr. Unstumpable has a small lead on her: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/trump_41_clinton_39
>>
>>29814293
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1681489_NFA_cases__Hollis_and_Watson_v__Lynch___p_180___Hollis_28j_Letter.html&page=206
>>
I've been following the arfcom thread since page 65

Beat that NERDS
>>
>>29814447
page 18.
>>
File: tmp_25494-_dsc8570600586841.jpg (293 KB, 425x290) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25494-_dsc8570600586841.jpg
293 KB, 425x290
My life will not be complete until then
>>
File: 1445548712018.jpg (33 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1445548712018.jpg
33 KB, 400x388
>>29814540
>Imagine being able to easily (and legally) CC a machine pistol

Beretta 93R
CZ-75
Glock 18
Skorpion vz. 61
>>
>>29814652
A machine pistol MP-25 would be pretty cool, too
>>
>>29814419
But they're not polling the cemeteries.
>>
>>29814664
Full retard .25 autos could revolutionize the concealed carry market

No longer will the .25 be considered too small when you have an 1100 round per minute rate of fire
>>
File: YesWeCan.jpg (3 MB, 2500x1818) Image search: [Google]
YesWeCan.jpg
3 MB, 2500x1818
>>29814222
>"a president that is not very gun friendly"

As in, if he could, he'd take them all away and destroy them Aussie style? Ya, not very gun friendly to say the least.
>>
>>29814178

Not a chance. Gun owners have accepted it and actively participate in it, why the fuck would the government ever consider eliminating it? Might have a chance legally getting suppressors off with ADA/hearing lawsuits.
>>
>>29814757
In the heat of an attack now you can have the piece of mind that you won't miss your first shot, you'll miss them all at once.
>>
>>29814666
Underrated Post
>>
>>29815123
3-round burst, sempai.
>>
>>29814273
Wouldn't the open-bolt ban still be in place?
>>
>>29814998
Disappointingly very much this as well. And outside of the most pro-constitutionalist gun organizations out there, I do not expect groups like the NRA or fudds pushing a repeal of the Hughes amendment
>>
>>29814178
would be dope, but then i have to deal with retards will automatic weapons, that scares me. Stupid people with guns already scary.
>>
>>29816293
Then make weapons safety a part of the american educational system. If that fails, then those are people who are going to be dangerous, funswitch or not.
>>
>>29814419
Most polls show him losing massively.
>http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_Clinton_vs._Republicans.html
>>
>>29816293
>people i see as lesser than myself would probably be unsafe with those dangerous weapons
whatever you say bernie
>>
>tfw Trump will lose
>tfw his high unfavorables will hurt down ticket republicans
>tfw we'll lose the senate and supreme Court in 2016
>tfw we'll lose the house in 2018
It'll all be gone before 2020, lads
>>
>>29816448
>>29816367
Keep in mind that there are Democrats who hate Hillary more than they hate trump.
>>
>>29816522
Question then becomes, will they not vote/vote for someone else or vote for Trump?
>>
>>29816576
Lesser of two evils
>>
>>29816522
There are also republicans who hate Trump more than they hate Hillary
>>
>>29816293
Or, alternatively, people with a major investment in automatic weapons who want to block any laws that would devalue them.
>>
>>29816522

Democrats will still vote hillary. The left has been hammering such doctrine into their constituents for decades now. Especially hard over the past 4-5 years in preparation for this year's election. A true democrat would vote the party line even if harry reid and chuck schumer broke into their homes and sodomized their family.

The people you're thinking of are independents, most of whom were (still are?) backing sanders and would only vote trump out of spite because they tend to throw "well if bernie can't fix the country we might as well let trump fuck it up" tantrums.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 204x247
>>29817478
For the same reason the southern strategy hasn't worked for Republicans in 20 years, the Dems are fucked with Shillary Cunton.
>the boomers are dying

Anyone whe feels the Bern, IE ~30-49.999% of democlaps, will never vote for her. Died blue dusty Dems think once Bills second choice narrowly beats da bern that his voters will go back into lockstep with the party drum. But they couldn't be more wrong.

Trump is galvanizing new voters, disenfranchised voters, and actively flipping Dixiecrats through the art of the deal and meme magic while hilldog is relying on the bought and paid for black vote and old people, not realizing that the youth vote that Obama rode to the presidency on twice will make America great again if they can't feel the bern.
>>
File: ianangry.jpg (245 KB, 570x845) Image search: [Google]
ianangry.jpg
245 KB, 570x845
>>29814937
>Sobs
>>
>>29816319
>teach all teenagers, INCLUDING RADICAL LEFTISTS, how to use firearms.

I prefer the status quo, where only the right knows how to defend themselves.
>>
>>29816647
Not really. They're just a little sour that their guy lost. Very few republican voters actually HATE him.
>>
>>29816248
>>29817595
I know the unstumpable wants national right to carry, but he mentions > Law-abiding people should be allowed to own the firearm of their choice. The government has no business dictating what types of firearms good, honest people are allowed to own.

D-does that mean I-I'll be able to afford a real Thompson in my lifetime?

Maybe if he gets elected, all the civvy-transferable MG owners should sell before the bans are lifted.
>>
File: Galil Happy Wiggle.gif (2 MB, 398x443) Image search: [Google]
Galil Happy Wiggle.gif
2 MB, 398x443
>>29818082
I can only hope that I will be able to hold my raifu in all of her glory, unhindered by BS regulations
>>
>>29818013
>Knowing how to do something automatically means you're going to do it

Yes, goyim, keep the masses ignorant and uninformed. You know how dangerous assault knowledge can be!
>>
>>29818127
Right now these people throw bricks and molotovs because they are afraid of guns. I don't really want them losing their fear of guns. Call me crazy.
>>
Is anybody here just tired of it all? Like, all around me is SJW bullshit, people OUTRAGED over the .05% of population that are trans deciding which bathroom to piss in, which was never an issue until RIGHT NOW, guns are evil, people who explode and scream and attack people they disagree with politically....

I'm just tired.
Does anybody else just say fuck it? It's going nowhere. We're going nowhere. Why the fuck not just build what I want? MG3, UZI, M16 parts all all more than readily available.

Come and fucking try to take it.
>>
>>29818082
>Maybe if he gets elected, all the civvy-transferable MG owners should sell before the bans are lifted.

That's something to think about. New legal machine guns will likely tank the value of existing legal machine guns. Many current owners will likely oppose lifting the ban, because it would wreck their investments.
>>
>>29818147
If they start shooting, everybody else will know how to shoot back.

Also, most of the people who throw molotovs and bricks are most likely basketball americans who believe in the "thug life" desu sempai.
>>
>>29818167
>Many current owners will likely oppose lifting the ban,
How many people actually own Civvy machine guns? It's probably a pretty small number compared to nomachinefuns (not counting COD kids) who want to become hasmachinefuns
>>
>>29814273
Fuck Stens, new production GREASE GUNS WHEN?
>>
File: bolsheviks.png (368 KB, 634x376) Image search: [Google]
bolsheviks.png
368 KB, 634x376
>>29818174
>If they start shooting, everybody else will know how to shoot back.

I prefer the status quo to civil war.

Sure, we'd win the civil war, but isn't it better that they remain voluntarily powerless as a consequence of their own self-induced ignorance?

More machine guns is a good idea. Machine guns and lessons to radical leftists on how to use them... not such a good idea. There is no reason to train the domestic enemies of America with such weapons.
>>
>>29818195
True, good point.
>>
>>29818205
Now that I think about it, since these are just open bolt tubeguns, these would easily cost less than $400.
>>
File: 1449538896453.png (443 KB, 562x715) Image search: [Google]
1449538896453.png
443 KB, 562x715
>>29814937
Obama doesn't give a shit about guns, I think.

He hasn't done anything against guns. All he does is say 'gee, we should do something, folks' whenever a tragic event involving guns happens, then does nothing.

And even so, the right wingers freak out that Obama is gonna take muh guns and then buy every .22LR round in existence, expecting FEMA camp shit to go down, that never happens.

I swear, Obama probably owns stock in gun and ammo companies, he would make a killing by doing absolutely nothing.
>>
>>29818247
Dude they would make the ultimate backpack gun.

I doubt even a bear could stand 30 rounds of .45 at 450 RPM

Well, maybe, I'm no expert on the subject. Could 30 rounds of .45 at 450 RPM stop a bear?
>>
File: 666.jpg (666 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
666 KB, 666x666
>>29814666
Plz leave Mr. skellyman.
>>
If Trump is at the top of the ticket, a lot of people are worried the Republicans down-ticket are going to get their asses handed to them. Now is a good time to get an answer from your Rep and Senators about the NFA. If they are Republican and say they are against repealing it, tell them you think Trump is a clown and don't plan on voting this year. I bet that would get some results.
>>
>>29818347
Probably depends on the bear. I'd feel pretty damn safe against black bears, but I think polar bears would still make me piss myself.
>>
>>29818329
He's most likely saving a wild card executive order for late 2016/2017 that he can lay on at the last minute to cause maximum damage in the shortest amount of time.
>>
>>29816576
>>29816522
>>29816367
>>29814419
Keep in mind, Hillary is currently under at last count, 3000 accounts of treason, spreading top secret documents, and a few other charges, because of her Email Server, and the FBI has been REALLY fucking uppity about this because here are links to the number of hacking attempts possibly leaking information concerning Benghazi.

Really, Trump and Bernie just has to slam her for being more flip floppity than Romney on guns n shit, and how she can't even fucking read the first fucking sentence on top secret documents, that being "TOP SECRET INFORMATION. PROPERTY OF THE US GOVERNMENT. DO NOT SPREAD. DO NOT COPY. DO NOT SHARE ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN."

Seriously, she's just barely getting by on Wymyns vote but 70% of the Democrat party hates her, and 99% of the Republican party wants to burn her at the stake, the last 1% thinks that's too good for the likes of her.
>>
>>29818384
Can you expand on this?

If they hate machineguns, tell them that you don't like Trump and won't vote? How does this work?
>>
>>29814178

I'm okay with guns that have any length barrels or pistols with stocks etc being sold over the counter, i.e, not nfa items because a length of a barrel doesn't make a gun any more or less deadly. However, I don't want tyrone and loquacious or the next adam lanza having relatively easy access to full auto firearms
>>
>>29818347
An MP9 would also be pretty badass, or an FA krink would ruin a bear's day.
>>
>>29818416
it would be like buying any other gun.
same NICS check, same gut feeling of the seller so they can deny it, etc.
I never understood this argument
>>
>>29818416
>I don't want tyrone and loquacious or the next adam lanza having relatively easy access to full auto firearms
But they already do because smuggling is a thing, and Adam Lanza stole his mother's AR.
>>
>>29818407

He means the Republicans are gonna get ass blasted if donald trump is the candidate and/or potus, so they should repeal the nfa or whatever now before the get anally ragnoraked
>>
>>29818416
I think a steep per-gun tax would be an effective way to keep them out of the hands of criminals.

Bump it up from $200 to maybe $500. Not to bad for anyone who has a job and considers guns their hobby, but cost prohibitive for the criminal class.

Or better, institute a minimum price for machine guns. All machine guns must be $500 or more. That would inflate the price of VERY cheap machine guns, but would have no effect on more proper guns, which would all be more expensive than that anyway.

>>29818461
So the idea is to tell them that because of Trump, you will not vote for them, unless they give you legal MGs? I don't see what Trump has to do with this, you could just straight up tell them that they don't have your vote unless they legalize MGs.
>>
>>29818478
>Bump it up from $200 to maybe $500.
what the fuck?
no, seriously.
that will fuck the market just like it did in the 20s.
I could buy an AR for that price of your tax.
>all machine guns have a minimum price
but who draws the line at machine gun?
if a lightning link will become $500 dollars, then you can just go fuck yourself.
>>
>>29818478
>Bump it up from $200 to maybe $500. Not to bad for anyone who has a job and considers guns their hobby, but cost prohibitive for the criminal class.
>Or better, institute a minimum price for machine guns. All machine guns must be $500 or more. That would inflate the price of VERY cheap machine guns, but would have no effect on more proper guns, which would all be more expensive than that anyway.

They did that with the NFA and didn't count for inflation/deflation. What you're proposing has the problems of the original NFA.
>>
File: 300px-FN-P90_2.jpg (7 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
300px-FN-P90_2.jpg
7 KB, 300x169
>>29818428
>>29818387
You think maybe a 9mm +P SMG with a high rate of fire would be better?

I suppose you'd want penetration above all else, and a high rate of fire would be a must. Also, portabliity, since otherwise you might as well just use a chopped up rifle.

Hmmm....

Portability, high rate of fire, penetration...

Nuoh my god....

>bear gun of the future right here, boys
>>
>>29818407
Sorry, pretty drunk.

There is a fear in the Republican party that if Trump is the nominee, a lot of people who normally vote Republican will stay home because they don't like him. This won't only hurt Trump, but all the Republican Senators up for reelection this year and all the Republican members of the House. If voter's don't show up for Trump, they also don't show up to vote for them. Shit is obviously really crazy this year, and the Republican are very worried about turnout.

If you contact your Representative and Senators about this (assuming they are Republican) and you don't get the answer you like just say you plan on staying home on voting day. If enough people do this, I honestly think we could move this issue ahead some.

Like I said, pretty drunk, but I do hope that made sense.
>>
>>29818461
Except Donald Trump is not going to be president, or at least is not likely too I think.

The Republican party is basically broken down into 3 groups.

1- Trump supporters, mostly east-coast republicans (a large number of whom live in blue states, like New York, and Massachusetts, giving Trump no help in the general).

2- West coast/Texas Republicans who are mostly backing Cruz and who think he actually has a chance.

3- The rest of the republicans, who generally think they have already lost, and who overall support the not-trump candidates because they don't want trump representing them, even if they think he would lose anyways.

Not a winning team.
>>
>>29818478

>if republican voters who would vote for not trump don't vote, trump will be the gop candidate or potus
>gop lawmakers should make mgs legal or else the voters who would vote for ted cruz or whoever won't vote.

I'm not that anon btw
>>
>>29818500
>>all machine guns have a minimum price
>but who draws the line at machine gun?

Is there anyway that a sensible law specifically applying to machine guns could be written?

I just don't want $100 blowback machine pistols being sold to thugs. Surely there is a way to prevent that.
>>
>>29818509
NO SPORTING PURPOSE MY ASS.
>>
>>29818545
and I agree with you.
but the problem becomes freedom versus protection.
if you want MGs and total freedom, well tyrone can go get a hi-point MG, but you have a full retard scar-h.
if you don't want jamal and crew to get MGs, nobody can have MGs.
you see the problem?
>>
>>29818545
>I just don't want $100 blowback machine pistols being sold to thugs. Surely there is a way to prevent that.
Get rid of the toxic "gangsta" "culture" and you won't have as many thugs to worry about.
>>
>>29818530
>2- West coast/Texas Republicans who are mostly backing Cruz and who think he actually has a chance.

I don't think these people will be a problem, come the actual general election. Surely they don't prefer Hillary (the dirty politicians might, but the non-politician voters?).
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 450x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 450x320
>>29814178
If the nfa was repealed:

>no ammo ever
Assholes would waste every bit of ammo on full retard. Imagine trying to find any 9mm, .22, 5.56 or 7.62x39 in the years following the proliferation of fully legal machine guns.

>mass shootings
Imagine if some deranged mental defective lugged his rich dads ma deuce on top of a hill near an air show, beach, concert, school yard, or high density area. And unloaded on cyclic for one minute. They'd be banned days later.

It's fun to imagine, but there would be very, very bad unintended consequences.
>>
>>29818596
This. We could manage just fine if Hughes ever got repealed, but there's enough retardation that NFA should not be entirely removed.
>>
>>29818329

There's a quote of him saying that being unable to make gun control stricter has been one of his biggest frustrations as president.

He hates guns.
>>
>>29818580
I still think cost is a relatively effective filter.

Even semi AR-15s with no special taxes or anything rarely get used by thugs because of their cost (expensive compared to pawn shop revolvers). A gun being a few hundred dollars or more seems to put it completely out of the price range of the vast majority of criminals.
>>
>>29818509
>there will never be /k/ threads where P90fags shitpost their machine gun as the end-all, be-all short machine gun over full fun Mk18s and AKS-74Us
>>
>>29818617
Or they'll just, you know, steal them.
>>
>>29817595
Truth.
>>
>>29818614
Talk is cheep. And Obama lack of actions speak louder than words.

Either way its the same effect, nothing.

Geez, Imagine the gun communities freakout if Hillery becomes president? Unlike Obama, Hillery might actually do something about guns, or not, who knows?
>>
>>29818154
MAGA
>>
>>29818596
don't be fucking autistic.
ammo production would fucking skyrocket since we all need it now, granted prices on certain calibers would go up drastically.

and, just because MGs would be legal, that doesn't mean that every MG ever would be on the market, ie, no new vickers guns and shit.
so no going lanza with a 240b on sunshine and rainbows elementary.
but, with the repeal of the nfa/hughes, we need to also;
>make all gun-free zones nonexistent
the right to defend oneself supersedes a shitty piece of paper. gun free zones are now invalid.
>allow teachers/other school personnel to carry on school grounds
they must
>pass the teaching background check, of course
>have CCW license, a compliant private safe of their own, and a gun
>every 2 years they get re-ran through the NICS system
and finally;
>bring gun education back into schools
not the "gunz are bad mkay" education.
a system where you shoot bbguns and shit and learn that guns are tools, just like a leatherman knife or fire.
>>
>>29818596
>>mass shootings
>Imagine if some deranged mental defective lugged his rich dads ma deuce on top of a hill near an air show, beach, concert, school yard, or high density area. And unloaded on cyclic for one minute. They'd be banned days later.

Fewer people would die. Well aimed shots is better for mass murder than spraying into a crowd.

Machine guns would be loved by bank robbers though, who aim to scare the shit out of responding cops, rather than kill a lot of people.

I mean, if you get into proper machine guns like the M2, that might work pretty well for mass slaughter, but those guns would still be sufficiently expensive that I doubt anyone would ever do it.

>>29818643
Yeah, but that's already a possibility and it doesn't seem to be much of a problem. AR-15s are the most popular rifle in America. So presumably many of them could be stolen by criminals. But how often do we hear about criminals using stolen AR-15s? Rarely, if ever. AR-15s are expensive enough that when criminals steal them, they tend to keep them as trophies (not use them for crime) or sell them.
>>
>>29818596
>Assholes would waste every bit of ammo on full retard.
It wouldn't go out of existence, the price would simply either go up, or production would increase to fit demand.

>Imagine if some deranged mental defective lugged his rich dads ma deuce on top of a hill near an air show, beach, concert, school yard, or high density area.

>Implying a fun switch will stop retards from being retards
>>
>>29818653
>Unlike Obama, Hillery might actually do something about guns, or not, who knows?

Next president will get to nominate probably numerous new SCOTUS judges. There is legitimate cause for concern.
>>
>>29818596
>>29818611
Considering there has never been a murder with a legal NFA item, I doubt this would happen anytime soon.

Also, way to play into the anti-gun favor with that reasoning.

>WAAAH, think of all the people who MIGHT commit a crime with these things that are still difficult to get a hold of
>WAAAH, all of these machine guns MUST mean more murders even though they are shit for anything but suppressing fire and full stupid for fun.
>>
>>29818329
He a good boy Obama dindu nothing!

Seriously though get real faggot the president has said explicitly that he was frustrated that he couldn't pass more gun control. Say what you will about the man about any other aspect of his presidency but his record on 2a is clear: he hates it and has done everything he can to hinder our rights.

Fortunately he's been a very incompetent and ineffective POTUS so he didn't actually accomplish much. But don't defend him.

Also you talk like a fag
>>
>>29818737
>Antigun president can't pass gun control
so what makes us think a pro-gun president can appreciably loosen gun control?
>>
>>29818387
Polar bears are only slightly more physically powerful than grizzly bears. However polars are super sneaky because perfect camo.
>>
>>29818672
>>29818643
>>29818617
>>29818580
Answer is simple.

You get caught using a firearm in a felony crime?

15 years minimum in maximum security

Full auto?

It's now 25. Minimum 15 before chance for parole.

It becomes a lot less worth it to commit crimes with firearms if it's going to land that heavy of a prison sentence.
>>
>>29818730
>Considering there has never been a murder with a legal NFA item
There have been two, I thought. IIRC, one was a cop, the other was a dentist.

>>29818765
see
>>29818703

Next president decides the makeup of SCOTUS. A leftist president could nominate anti-fun judges. A rightwing president could do the opposite.

Obama has been unsuccessful ONLY because not enough judges have died or retired during his presidency.
>>
>>29818765
Because this president was just all-around incompetent and got into office on pure meme value. A competent president could easily loosen gun control.
>>
>>29818779
I don't see why we should EVER release somebody who uses a firearm in a felony. Life or execution. Catch-and-release for violent felons is just foolish.

But yes, very stiff laws would satisfy me.
>>
>>29818787
>there have been two
I remember reading that both circumstances they were illegally crafted or obtained, but I may have read that wrong.
>>
>>29818779
But what makes using a firearm in a crime different from using a different weapon in a crime?
>>
>>29818774
dude, you're forgetting kodiak bears.
those things are fucking terrifying.
>>29818779
yeah but then the issue is like so;
>get charged with a DWI, it's a felony
>happen to cc machine pistol
>oops fuck you 25 years in prison
so the issue is drawing the line more than anything.
good concept though.
>>
>>29816647
Bernie voter here. I'm not voting for Hilarru.
>>
>>29818388

Except executive orders expire when a new president is elected
>>
>>29818813
A better question is why should we go easy on felons who use guns?

I can't think of any possible reason not to throw them away for as long as possible.
>>
>>29818822
>/k/ommando
>voting for a vehemently anti-fun candidate who will probably also push for laws against types of knives and shit
>feel the bern guise!111!!!
>>
>>29816367

>those numbers

Ok. These are all based on assuming that Hillary gets the exact same voter turnout as Obama, which is clearly not going to be the case in November. All of those are bullshit.

Not to mention that every single pollster said Trump wouldn't make it past September last year
>>
>>29818832
1) If Hillary is the next president, she could choose to keep it around.

2) Even if she isn't, Obama could do it anyway as a parting "fuck you". It'd be nullified as soon as Trump got in, but it would still allow him to claim gun control as his legacy (and give him an excuse to complain about republicans undoing it).
>>
>>29818847
I literally just want free tuition and legal weed

I'm probably gonna vote Gary Johnson
>>
I thought that they dropped the case when scalia died?
Concerned that the new justice would fuck the second amendment over royally.
>>
>>29818842
But why would shooting somebody carry a bigger punishment than hacking their arm off with a katana or bashing their head in with a crowbar?
>>
>>29818894
>I literally just want free tuition
GET A JOB COMMIE
>>
>>29818894
It's not free. Everybody else has to pay for it after Big Brother confiscates the dough, launders it, and takes his cut. Like socialized everything else.
>>
>>29818894
The libertarian movement has been gaining notoriety with the loss of confidence in both leading parties. We might actually see something like Gary Johnson or Austin Pederson being big names and competing with the likes of Barney and Shillary.
>>
>>29818902
Because it can.

If it were up to me, every violent felon would be hung. I don't care if they shred somebody with a machine gun, or throttle them with their hands. I'd hang them all.

That's not realistic policy though, but steeper penalties for firearm using felons is. That's the sort of legislation that is politically feasible to implement. So I consider that better than nothing.
>>
>>29818894
>I just want bread and circuses
>>
>>29818894
Here is a better idea:

1) Vote Trump.

2) Move to Washington/Oregon/Colorado/Alaska/wherever the fuck else that has legalized weed already.

3) Go to community college and transfer to a state school.
>>
>>29818973
it honestly doesn't matter how we vote, we're going to see weed legal on the federal level inside of 20 years easy.
I see this as a good thing, even if it's a political goal of some groups I have distaste for.
>>
>>29818935
Gary Johnson is currently polling at what? Zero percent?

Even if he's the best option on paper, he has literally zero chance of being the next president. You may as well vote for yourself.

>>29819000
Yeah, it's more or less inevitable at this point, no matter who is the next POTUS. I don't think anybody should be basing their decision off weed legalization, because it's happening regardless.
>>
>>29818671
Even if production skyrocketed, ammo would be hard to come by for the average person.
>>29818672
You honestly believe spraying a .50 caliber machine gun into, let's say, a packed summer beach concert would be less harmful than single aimed shots?
>>29818730
There haven't been murders with nfa items precisely because the market has been strictly controlled and monitored. You know the month everything is legalized were going to see lunatics shooting places the fuck up with full auto.

Ultimately I think we could do some things, like remove the fee for the tax stamp, allow post '86 models, and keep in place the current limitations. But repeal would have seriously drastic negative consequences for our society.
>>
>>29819029
I didn't mean this election cycle, I forgot to say we probably wouldn't see it for another 8-12 years.
>>
I too would vote for Sanders over Hillery.

My state will go to one party, not a purple state at all. So my vote in the general is literally meaningless in regards to the president, so I might as well vote independent or 3rd party if the candidates are people I hate.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 892x884) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 892x884
>>29818945
>book learnin' and a means to relax our beat up, tired bodies is bread and circuses.
>>
>>29819029
Libertarians are running for 5% of the popular vote as their goal. If they get that, they get federal funding for their party as well as some other neat government recognition benefits.
so if enough people are pissed off and vote Libertarian, the other parties may sit up and take notice that people are angry enough to actually help a 3rd party get footing.
>>
>>29819044
beyond the initial craze and media storm, it will likely have no effect on society.
>>
>>29819071
holy shit that .jpg compression
>>
>>29819044
>You honestly believe spraying a .50 caliber machine gun into, let's say, a packed summer beach concert would be less harmful than single aimed shots?
yes, because thats how we fucking kill people.
the movies are wrong, you don't just chew the belt up when you shoot a .50 or run full retard all the time.
it would just be suppressive fire. kill say, 10 people, then everyone else runs, the barrel melts, or ammo runs out.
>>29819044
>ammo would be hard to come by for the average person.
>>>29818672
I disagree.
unless you're shooting some autistically rare caliber, say .30 carbine, you won't notice much difference.
if you bought a scar-l full retard, .223 would still be in abundance.
and if you don't already have a stockpile of ammo/buy online for cheap, what are you even doing?
>>
>>29818154
Calm down Nietzsche, try to make the world better a little bit longer before you go full Nihilism on us.
>>
>>29819044
I skimmed your comment and missed "ma deuce".

Yeah, that would fuck shit up.

But even so you would really need to taylor the circumstances to get the high score. You'd need a big wide open location with little cover and a very large crowd. All current high scores in the US are indoors, and even Anders was moving around the island a lot. A single guy isn't going to be effectively relocating a ma deuce. It would be a very different sort of mass shooting than we've ever seen in the US before.

As you say, packed beach concert would do it. BUT, what are the chances that all of these stars align:

1) Somebody snaps.

2) They have access to a ma deuce, and the knowledge to effectively use it.

3) They are near a beach with such parties, and they snap at the right time to plan such an attack.

It's possible, but I think it is unlikely.

>>29819074
Okay, but none of that helps us in 2016, and this is an election that actually matters (see: SCOTUS nominations).
>>
>>29819091
>>>>29818672(You)
>I disagree.

think you responded to the wrong guy.

But I think you are right. The bottleneck (for most people) for .223 consumption is currently price, and it would still be price. Having a machine gun wouldn't mean that your ammo budget goes up. People would probably still buy as much as they ever did.
>>
>>29819071
>Free tuition
>Implying the taxes won't go sky-high, or that the quality of education won't go rock-bottom
>>
>>29819096
I wont break down into Nihilism. I just can't fathom any reason anymore to not build what I want and own what I want. The world is mine, I am my own man. Unjust laws are just that, unjust; civil disobedience is almost my duty. I want to buy all the parts kits I can, all the short guns, big guns, fast guns, and slow guns. Built them all and store them for a rainy day. Because who is coming to take it from me? Come on, look at me, no plan, no backup, no weapons worth a damn. Oh something else I dont have:
Anything
to
Lose.

Just remember who's standing in your way. Remember every black day I ever stopped you. And then, AND THEN, do the smart thing.

Let somebody else try first.
>>
>>29819212
Antman?
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 680x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 680x357
>>29819212
>>
File: file.png (419 KB, 567x453) Image search: [Google]
file.png
419 KB, 567x453
>>29819212
Consider the following:

If you get caught, then you will have even fewer funs than when you started.

If that possibility doesn't bother you, then I doubt anyone is going to be able to talk you out of it. It's your life man, do what you want.

As for being "tired of it all", just learn to find joy in being uniquely positioned in history to witness the decline of a great empire. It's an extraordinary opportunity. Pic related.
>>
>>29816367
Tump wasn't projected to get this far either.
>>
>>29819265
Fedoras get a bad rap because they're part of a larger set of clothing commonly worn as a standalone show. You must get matching clothes and complete the look otherwise you look like a massive tool.
>>
File: don-draper.jpg (39 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
don-draper.jpg
39 KB, 500x374
>>29819305

Yeah, you got to complete the outfit.
>>
>>29819305
Completing the clothing is not sufficient, because that clothing is just part of broader concept of general appearance.

You need the proper grooming, posture, fitness, and social mannerisms as well.

Exceptionally few people are capable of pulling it off AND have the inclination to actually attempt it. Most people who could do it, don't want to do it. Most people who want to do it, can't do it.
>>
>>29818596
Machineguns don't work like you think they do.

There is a really good reason why they removed the fully automatic function on the M16A2.
>>
>>29818779
sentence lengths have very little influence on people who want to break the law anyway

15 or 25 years. Either way you're ruining your life forever.
>>
>>29819210
You can do free tuition for public community colleges and it will cost practically nothing and won't affect higher education standards at all.

If you want to talk about shitty economic policies, the biggest turd in the room is still anti free market pandering coming from both Trump and Hernie cucks.
>>
>>29819456
Long sentences remove criminals from the streets. Short sentences allows them to go back to committing crime.

It's not about preventing crime breaking in the first place. It is about preventing re-offense, after we've captured them. A criminal who is in prison for life can never rob a bank again. A criminal who is released can go on to commit numerous additional crimes (and OFTEN do, even in "rehabilitation paradises" like Norway).
>>
>>29819504
longer sentences actually increases recidivism
>>
>>29818478
I wouldn't be opposed to requiring a suitable safe. Maybe require at least a UL TL-15 safe to purchase a machine gun tax stamp. That'd have the side benefit of greatly upgrading security for large personal collections. (Most desirable guns will be locked up and criminals will have to spend more time on trying to remove or open a hardened safe. Or they'll skip trying the safe entirely and focus on easier property.)
>>
>>29814419
The MSM won't turn on Trump until after Cleveland.

Remember, they claimed to like McCain and Romney right up until the conventions were over, and then went full-out into attack mode. Expect to see thousands of hours of coverage of Trump U, Trump's taxes, etc., and not one word about leaking classified information to our enemies for years.
>>
>>29819564
Not if the longer sentences are life sentences.

As I said earlier, criminal "catch-and-release" is really dumb. We should not be letting people go.

If we do let somebody out on parole, the members of the parole board should be held personally responsible for any recidivism. For instance, if the parolee is convicted of murder, the parole board members should be executed.
>>
>>29819582
I'm not really concerned about machine gun theft. AR-15 theft doesn't seem to be a very big problem, so I don't see why machine gun theft would be.

I'm more worried about totally legal sales of cheap machine guns to criminals who do not yet have records.
>>
>>29818154
That's why they do it. They make everything into a crisis that must be solved immediately by coercion, backed by government violence as necessary.
>>
>>29818416
Full Auto might just save lives at anything other than point blank range.
>>
>>29818478
That's a horribly stupid idea, because it leaves a massive "tax loophole" that the government can later abuse. Wasn't it Samoa that just arbitrarily imposed a $1,000 tax on firearms? What stops them from making it $100,000?
>>
>>29818817
>duis
>felonies
Discounting the fact that 1 in 6 people gets one over their driving career, has one of the lowest recidivism rates of any "crime", and it should be a civil ticket, if you managed to wrack up the 5+ DUIs to be charged as a felon, permanent license revocation, etc. Then maybe you should also be charged for a gun crime for CCing your machinegun while shitfaced as you caused an auto fatality. Just as an extra fuck you.
>>
>>29814540
I want an autosear for my glock so bad just so I can go to the range and act like I'm better than 93R owners cause I'm blue collar or something.
>>
>>29819816
Trump has nothing left for the MSM to break on him. They already used up all their ammunition which is why they've been chumming up to him since El Rato went full-steal mode. Hillary on the otherhand has huge skeletons in her closet AND a rapist husband trying his hardest to fuck it up for her. Hillary got sneezed on over Christmas by Trump and completely wilted. She's got literally no chance head-to-head.
>>
>>29819822
And the award for "dumbest fucking thing I have heard this week" goes to this guy.
>>
>>29820617
aw shucks, thanks!

My great ideas rarely get the appreciation they deserve. It feels nice when somebody notices.
>>
>>29818596
>Imagine if some deranged mental defective lugged his rich dads ma deuce on top of a hill near an air show, beach, concert, school yard, or high density area. And unloaded on cyclic for one minute. They'd be banned days later.

What is to stop someone from doing that now?

If you are going to into a mass of people do you really think you are in the mood to give a fuck about firearm laws?

Also a guy doing a mass how with a 50 cal on a pick up (I assume as you would not be able to lug it around) at an air show would be badass to watch as they are boring with the crashes...
>>
>>29819835
If 922(o) goes, then there's still NFA to deal with.
Dindu doesn't do paperwork and pay tax on his hypothetical MG, then he still gets sent to FPIMTA. Nothing about that changes. We can just add more MG's to the NFTR.
Bill it to the liberal retards as enabling the registration and taxation of more machineguns.
>>
>>29820968
That sounds completely reasonable to me.
>>
>>29820633
If you really knew what your ideas deserved you would suckstart a shotgun.
>>
>>29821829
>would suckstart a shotgun.
Ha.
>>
>>29816522
No way. Most would let it burn under Hildog than give Trump leeway to do... whatever it is that the dems hate so much.
>>
>>29822388
Yes way. There are millions of Democrats across the country who would rather light their own shit on fire and eat it than vote for another Clinton, especially after the obnoxious showing Hillary's female supporters have made since 2008. Trump is already Dem-acceptable on the social issues, so all he has to do is reframe his existing policies.
>building the wall prevents thousands of cases of women getting raped as they cross the border (he's already using this one as a successful defense)
>ending H-1B and H-2 abuse puts tens of thousands of techies and low-skill workers (especially blacks) back to work
>he's in favor of legal medical weed at the federal level and letting states have recreational
>Bringing manufacturing back to the US means subjecting it to EPA standards rather than China's lax ones. The less China manufacturers, the closer we are to getting a handle on carbon emissions.
>>
>>29818779
Just spitballing here, but:

http://reason.com/blog/2013/02/26/man-charged-with-felony-for-letting-go-o

This dude was charged with a felony crime for releasing balloons, apparently. If he was carrying concealed at the time, that is now a minimum 15-year sentence.

Let's say that was an automatic handgun now. Dude gets 25 years in prison for releasing balloons.
Really I'm just here to say that mandatory minimums can get pretty stupid, and we should be careful with that shit.
>>
>>29818779

Its simpler then that. Ban niggers.
>>
>>29822479
Anon its not being armed while committing it, its the use of it in the crime such as brandishing it to get the clerk to give you the money.
>>
>>29822646
Ban Muslims too, and eject all the illegals.
>suddenly "muh test scores" and "muh crime rate" become the envy of the entire developed world
>obesity rate cut in half
>federal prisons 2/3 emptier (black + illegal = 40% + 25% = 65% of all federal prisoners)
>unemployment vanishes and wages finally catch up to inflation
>federal, state, and local budgets under far less strain thanks to lack of freeloaders, can finally do their jobs properly again
>NASA funding back to Apollo levels
>Man on Mars within the decade
>>
>>29822762
Butt what makes a pistol different from holding a knIfe to somebody's throat?
Criminals will just start using not guns. ThOugh, I will admit, it shouldn't affect the law abiding citizen.
>>
File: image.png (260 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
260 KB, 600x600
>>29818119
>Galil
Excellent taste, goyim! I really hope that the 1986 ban gets lifted
>>
>>29818596
>Mass shootings with full auto
Yeah, likr North Hollywood killed lots of people :^)
>>
>>29822977
Needs a bigger nose
>>
>>29816606
When it's Satan vs the four horsemen, the lesser of two evils still means your entirely fucked.
>>
>>29822864
lel

keep on daydreaming, amerifat
>>
>>29816606
Two weevils
>>
>>29818894
Why not simply affordable education? Why should my tuition dollars go to programs I don't need/use in my curriculum?
>>
File: image.png (218 KB, 300x366) Image search: [Google]
image.png
218 KB, 300x366
>>29814178
>mfw Trump will EO the ATF to disregard the NFA all gun control
>>
>>29818737
Obama's biggest mistake was burning every bit of political capitol on Obama Care. And thank God for that. Because 80% of Americans were already covered by Medicare, Medicare or Employer provided health insurance. The main thing American voters were worried about was the imploding economy. And this guy started talking about Universal Health Care. And people went, "What the fuck? I wanted you to arrest all those shitty banker dudes. What the Hell is this shit?" And, POOF, Obama's.political power evaporated.

Now imagine a world where he hadn't burned that political capitol and Sandy Hook happened.
>>
File: 1458836859558.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1458836859558.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>29814666
>Satan trips for the win
>>
>>29820547
Seriously, they spent weeks calling him literally Hitler, KKK etc. It was unbelievable, they were in total meltdown mode. There's nothing left for them to attack him on.
>>
>>29814204
>closing own thread
I bet you laugh at your own jokes
>>
>>29818671
>implying ammo manufacturers won't create an artificial shortage to raise the price of ammo
Do you even business m8?
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 1079x1079) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 1079x1079
>>29818730
What if there never being a crime means that the NFA actually does work?
>>
>>29818817
But he wasn't actively using the weapon in crime, just gotta be specific and not use bullshit vague language
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 654x790) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 654x790
>>29823034
Is this better?
>>
>>29824026
It doesn't work because law-abiding people will obey the law, NFA or not. The NFA hasn't prevented anybody who wants to break the law from putting a stock on their pistol or hacksawing their single shot shotguns, because it takes 5 Minutes and minimal knowledge or tools
>>
>>29822871
>brand new full auto HK-91's selling for less than a shotgun
what a crazy time to be alive.
>>
>>29824134
And $50 Nuggets
>>
File: 1451691763708.gif (1023 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1451691763708.gif
1023 KB, 500x281
>Hughes Amendment killed
>can finally get my dad the MP5 he's always wanted for his birthday
>>
>>29825448
It's not full retard, but hkparts.net sells MP5 parts kits with receiver flats, or you could buy a Zenith MP5 pistol and get a stock for it.
>>
>>29818416
Yeah cause people just don't convert them anyway.
>>
>>29818478
Taxation such as that is unconstitutional.
>>
>>29814652
mp7's for upper middle class and upper class fags.
>>
>>29825669
Also, scientists
>>
>>29818545
No weapons law is sensible, it's all unconstitutional.
>>
>>29823517
You're an idiot if you think he'll do anything for gun owners
>>
>>29818580
Except Jamal currently gets MGs and we don't.
>>
>>29818596
Get out Brady campaign.
>>
>>29818671
I agree except for the background checks.
>>
>>29818779
Except that's already been done with the Clinton crime bill and its had no effect on crime rates.
>>
>>29818810
Yeah some feel good legislation will help. Dumbass.
>>
>>29818813
Exactly>>29818832
No they
>>
>>29818832
No they don't. If they did Clintons import bans would be lifted.
>>
>>29818894
Buy weed anyways like you do now and free tuition is a fancy word for increased taxes.
>>
>>29818944
Yeah let's do something that doesn't work and will backfire because we can. Go to bed Clinton.
>>
>>29819044
Oh really because everything else points to that being false.
>>
>>29819044
>You honestly believe spraying a .50 caliber machine gun into, let's say, a packed summer beach concert would be less harmful than single aimed shots?
https://youtu.be/ur6PTtSe4H8
>>
>>29819044
Or you know you can make a bomb for all of 5 dollars with stuff from home depot right now and do worse.
>>
>>29819504
They reoffend because we treat them like second class citizens and automatically denie them jobs. So they either reoffend to make money or they don't eat.
>>
>>29819564
Yeah they just have a longer stay with more experienced criminals and hone their craft.
>>
>>29819822
Yeah I'll just fork over more hard earned money to take care of them in prison great solution.
>>
>>29819835
So precriminals? Go away fascist.
>>
>>29819029
>Gary Johnson is currently polling at what?
Try 11%
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/24/libertarian-gary-johnson-double-digits-race-agains/

The Libertarians have a chance to make a mark this cycle, but the national party is so incompetent that they are fast squandering that chance. The party needs to nominate Johnson and stop fucking around with Austin (swimming in pussy) Petersen and John (Alex Jones level nutcase, shut down the government, POI in a murder) McAfee. Don't get me wrong McAfee is cool as fuck, and would make a great uncle, but he's not the candidate a party looking to break into the mainstream needs.
>>
>>29814204
Fuck arfcom. I got a call from the secret service because of that site.
>>
>>29827099
Story?
>>
>>29826494
That's why I'm in favor of three felony convictions meaning an automatic execution. You can't reoffend if you're dead.
>>
>>29827309
seconding this man's story request.
>>
>>29827449
Nothing of the type of felony?

Three counts of tax evasion=not allowed to live?

Seems pretty draconian to me, sempai
>>
>>29825289
>8 cents a round
>>
>>29818933
Your opinion is invalidated by your trip your literal faggot. Also while im no filthy communist its no secret that the majority of tax burden lies on the middle class to a almost criminal degree, its time that the rich were taxed fairly, not over taxed mind you but equally as taxed as the middle class at least. I swear no one on this board understands shit about politics especially you're dumb ass.
>>
File: 8bf[1].jpg (834 KB, 1214x1239) Image search: [Google]
8bf[1].jpg
834 KB, 1214x1239
>>29827956
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/04/13/top-1-pay-nearly-half-of-federal-income-taxes.html

>t. Butthurt bernout
>>
>>29827309
>>29827479

>be me, the year of our Lord 2012
>be milfag working nights crewing f-22 craptors
>out shopping, get obscure email from [email protected]
>subject line reads "KILL LIST"
>assume its something like a list of hunting kills that someone bagged with their AR or some shit like that
>open.tif
>26 pages of size 6 font, listing names, addresses, phone numbers of most of the Senate, part of the house, many governors, and several past presidents, predominantly liberal
>assuming it's a prank, google an address or two to see if its legit
>shits real
>holyfuckwhathaveidone.rar
>immediately call local cops to tell them cause 'muh TS, don't wanna get caught up in some honey pot shit
>dudley do right shows up, looks at it, calls his cpl
>corpie shows up, looks at it, calls sgt
>sgt does the same, and calls the LT
>LT rolls up, looks at the list, and gets very concerned
>Turns out one of the people on the list is a family friend, and his secret vacation home under a fake name is on there
>LT needs me to send him a copy of it asap so he can send it to their Intel dept
>he contacts Intel, who contacts FDLE, who contacts the FBI, who contacts the secret service
>try to send email from phone
>sprint.jpg
>no service, keep trying
>this goes on for about 10 more minutes
>LT gets call on his phone, it's for me
>Agent so and so saying something about national security and how imperative it is that I send that email
>explain situation, end up just giving them my username and password, they get the email
>never touch that email again, never visit arfcom again
>>
File: joinordie.jpg (55 KB, 400x277) Image search: [Google]
joinordie.jpg
55 KB, 400x277
>>29818530
>2- West coast/Texas Republicans who are mostly backing Cruz and who think he actually has a chance.
kek

time to wrap it up republicans, stump4trump
>>
>>29829112

>Things that never happened.
>>
>>29830151
not him, but that was an actual thing to more than one person. It probably didn't happen to him, but it did happen.
>>
>>29814204
>>29814440
>arfcom thread
Jesus Christ, that shit is cancer.

They REALLY need to lock the thread and post a new one once a month.
>>
>>29816236
open bolt isn't banned, they're machine guns because somehow the ATF thinks they have the authority to ban things by declaring them machinegun conversion kits.
>>
File: AWOOOOOO.png (615 KB, 656x608) Image search: [Google]
AWOOOOOO.png
615 KB, 656x608
>>29830112
It looks like the Cruz missiles are all out of fuel.
>>
>>29818894
I used to really be for Gary Johnson. I voted for him last time. But since I found his stance on funs is too weak for my liking I'm going with either Gen. Mattis or John McAfee. McAfee has some really interesting points. Weed will be legal nationwide soon. Be patient or move.
>>
File: 1387994426005.png (220 KB, 454x360) Image search: [Google]
1387994426005.png
220 KB, 454x360
>>29819403
Fast is fine. Accurate is better.
>>
File: McAfee.jpg (109 KB, 640x465) Image search: [Google]
McAfee.jpg
109 KB, 640x465
>>29830775
>John McAfee
My mothafuckin nigga

McAfee/Sol Invictus 2016
>>
>>29828506
Fuck Bernie and fuck you for believing every god damn thing you read.
>>
>>29830418
>>29830151

It actually did happen...don't really know how I can prove it short of going into that email account and posting screenshots of the file, which I'm not about to do.

I do remember that the name that caught the LTs attention was Steve Sutherland
>>
>>29818205
This,desu
>>
>>29827449
Why three? It's arbitrary. Also California has a 3 strike life in prison deal it doesn't do anything productive. And do you really trust the government that much to decide who lives and dies? Cause I don't.
>>
>>29834320
Sounds like something England would do in the 1700's desu sempai
>>
>>29818509
Fuck that. Make it in 10mm. Then we'll talk.
>>
>>29825889
true but nigs gonna nig
>>
>>29826667
>The Libertarians have a chance to make a mark this cycle,

yeah give the nation to the left.
>>
>>29822864
this
>>
>>29818596
where did you go faggot.
>>
>Implying Tyrone could afford an M249
>Implying Tyrone could properly use an M249
>Implying Tyrone could steal from the motherfucker who purchased an M249
>Implying Tyrone wouldn't have some cheap sten/grease pipegun or some MAC clone
>Implying Tyrone wouldn't exhaust his ammunition in <1sec spraying his chopper
>Implying Tyrone isn't more likely to brain himself from the muzzle climb
>Implying Tyrone could afford to feed his full retard fun
>Implying that Tyrone wouldn't be hindered because he can't conceal his cheap pipegun as easy as his Problem Solver
>>
I don't even understand why people want FA gun

>lot more time reloading magazines because you empty them faster
>need more magazines to prolong fun
>more ammo costs

it really just seems impractical
>>
>>29818400
yeah but hillary won't ever be charged for any of it

if you're rich/famous/powerful normal laws don't apply
>>
>>29825615
>unconstitutional.

If only that meant anything anymore.

Hold me bros. America is dead.
>>
>>29818617
>poor people shouldn't be allowed to defend themselves

Fuck off.
>>
>>29838580
niggers ruin everything, we know this
>>
>>29818580
Could just made it illegal for Tyrone's people to own full auto
>>
>>29818894
>DUDE FREE SHIT LMAO
>>
>>29814666
Damn.
>>
>>29827956
>I swear no one on this board understands shit about politics especially you're dumb ass.
Not him, but pal, really?

They pay a disproportionate amount of tax, yet somehow this is "fair"?

What's bullshit, really is that big Fortune 500 companies pay negative taxes (Read: they get paid) and that money should be being used to pay off our debts.

Corporations should pay their taxes, but individuals shouldn't have to be "burdened" as such.
>>
>>29838826
sorry, but people aren't ready to admit that niggers are the problem so we have to settle for price blocking the nigs from good shit. don't worry, you're probably smarter than a nig so you'll be able to make money if you try.
>>
>>29838749
It's the GP of having one because it's our right. I would convert all mine to select fire but probably would rarely use the fa feature.
>>
>>29843153
You could do that if you don't believe rights are absolute. Which I do.
>>
>>29840855
It's definitely a major problem. If only we could come up with some sort of solution and enact with finality.
>>
File: MP5K.gif (1 MB, 1875x1233) Image search: [Google]
MP5K.gif
1 MB, 1875x1233
>>29838749
I want one for my home gun. 41 rounds of 9mm hollowpoints in a mp5k.
>>
>>29843293
>so we have to settle for price blocking the nigs

>what are homemade guns?
>what is stealing?
>what is the black market?

Making machine guns expensive would only hurt law abiding citizens. Most guns used in crimes aren't bought at gun stores by criminals.
>>
>>29816367
trump is going to put shillary on trial for her crimes in the next few months. we all like to joke about jeb "turtles" bush and babbyface ted "i elbow my wife in the face" cruz... we havent seen shit yet. i would be surprised if trump doesnt end up getting her arrested for her crimes before she even sees the ballot
>>
>>29846408
This, nigs are always gonna ruin everything, lets not let them shall we?
>>
>>29836878
I'm not sure that's possible. The Five-Seven and P90 were designed around the 5.7 cartridge.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.