[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much of a difference would there be in world militaries if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
How much of a difference would there be in world militaries if first world countries didn't give aid to third-world ones? Would the west be unstoppable while the Afghans and blacks would be stuck with spears and machetes?
>>
>>29813646
No,its all bullshit in order to keep some order in the world.
There were wars in the past there will be wars in the future.
>>
The Afghan military had firearms under the Taliban you tit
>>
>>29813646

Reported for racism.
>>
Somebody would be selling them guns m8. Arms dealers go where there is a market, and Africa and the Middle East are major arms markets.
>>
File: objectives.gif (20 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
objectives.gif
20 KB, 384x288
It is not giving aid that constrains us, it is bullshit ROE.
>>
Massive difference indeed, if the americucks and the soviets did not flood the inferior world with fucking weapons to all the wrong groups.

But you need to read up on your history, Afghans had superior firearms to the British in the 19th century, that they produced themselves.

If you have ever been there, you would know that most Afghans are white people.
Niggers on the other hand, spear chuckers as always.
>>
>>29813646
Aid is rarely in the form of military equipment that shit has to be bought. And they do buy them.

Rwanda for example a country reliant on western aid to feed it's population just bought weapons with more than 50 million US dollars. So instead of feeding it's own people they're making us feed their starving children while they upgrade their military hardware..

This is why 3.rd world remains shit. They don't feed or educate their own people but stock up on arms not realizing that the west is dominant since it's able to feed and educate it's population so that they can build more advanced weapons to combat 3.rd world shit -tier armies with ever improving effiency..
>>
>>29813714
>Afghan
>white
What the fuck am I reading
>>
File: hipster cuck btfo.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
hipster cuck btfo.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>29813674
What third world countries have made their own original firearm designs?
>>
>>29813658
do you mind answering the question?
>>29813665
Did Afghanistan or a 3rd world country invent firearms?
>>
>>29813888
Kek the two brown skins like shit I hope he doesn't notice us.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.