[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Jersey Thread- Range recommendations edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1461215115223.jpg (218 KB, 926x771) Image search: [Google]
1461215115223.jpg
218 KB, 926x771
http://www.cjrpc.org/
Fucking GOAT place
>>
>>29810827
I live in Bergen county, that place is 1hr 20min away. Know of any places in North Jersey?
>>
>>29810827
I used to live fairly close to that place. The prices are fucking ridiculous compared to my LGS in NC.
>>
>>29811386
From what I remember, there is a place called Gun for hire (rents guns as well). This place gets packed on weekends.not too far from the willowbrook mall.

RTSP is another range in Randolph,
>>
>>29811528
Thanks dude, Gun for Hire is actually along my commute to and from work. Will have to check them out.
>>
File: front-entrance.jpg (41 KB, 650x296) Image search: [Google]
front-entrance.jpg
41 KB, 650x296
Any south jersey fags go to pic related?

I don't live in jersey (thank god) but I shoot here sometimes.
>>
>>29810827
>New Jersey recommendations

moving to PA
>>
>>29814024
No but I go to Shooters.
>this conversation feels familiar
>>
I shoot at delran marksmen.

Does anyone in NJ sell FAL?
>>
>>29810827
>http://www.cjrpc.org/

Mr. Bachmann, the guy with the long hair, and the old jewish guy are all GOAT tier. Best RSOs ever. They really care about fostering a good club culture and they really do their best to make womens' day and the youth program good activities.
>>
>>29811528
Seconding this.

You also have Bullethole in Belleville. It's a bit more run down and occasionally gets nogs with hipoints wandering in from Newark to pop some caps, but it's pretty cheap. Not my first choice though.

What I really want to find is some state land I can just plink on in north NJ. Do you have to own a fucking farm or live inna desert to just be able to go out and shoot some cans?

I have more fun plinking soda cans with a red ryder in the back yard nowadays than dragging my ass out to a range and jumping through the hoops just to be told no fun allowed when I try to rapid fire or draw a smiley face on the target's head with bullets.
>>
>>29814202
>Shooters
Fuck that place - the store doesn't know what the range is doing and vice-versa. They knew i was going into their range amd they sold me bi-metal core cartridges knowing they weren't allowed at their range.
>>
>>29815336

If your looking to just .22 plink you can do that at most of the wildlife management areas that have rifle ranges. You just need to get yourself a firearm hunting license.
>>
>>29814600
FAL type rifles are on the list I thought. Have to go to PA and bring it back.
>>
Hey does anyone near Princeton need a range buddy? I only have one friend that shoots and he is always working. I haven't shot in a long time :(
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.