[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modern American Civil War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 600x400
What does /k/ think would cause another civil war? Not necessarily north against south but perhaps a revolution. Who or what would you support? What would push you to fight? What would the aftermath of a successful or unsuccessful uprising be?
>>
Slavery again, but this time for intelligent robots.
>>
>>29809818
>implying slavery caused the war

libcuck get out
>>
>>29809847
you're right

it was about states rights to keep slavery legal.
>>
File: 1455005230995.jpg (25 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
1455005230995.jpg
25 KB, 500x381
>>29809804
Do people actually believe in an impending race war?

Actually curious
>>
>>29809847
Shermans march to the sea, best day of my life
>>
>>29809962
OP here, I just used that picture because I couldn't find any cool American riot photos. Unless you aren't talking about the picture. A race war seems unlikely to me.
>>
>>29809804
Trying to take our guns away.
>>
>>29809855

That was secession, nobody fought a war over slaves. Lincoln didn't raise brigades to free slaves, he raised them to crush a rebellion. It's as if people can't distinguish between the rationale for secession and the actual causes of war.
>>
I could definitely see serious violence, short of a civil war, as a possibility if the left gets any more belligerent.

First it was just speaking their minds and the right ignored them. Then they got militant and issued a new set of societal norms enforced by destroying someone's life every once in a while to keep everyone else in line. When everyone on the right walked on eggshells because they didn't want their life ruined, the militant left smelled blood and went nuts; lashing out the slightest challenge to their norms and trying to ruin everyone that crossed them.

Well, that was a mistake. It only works when everyone is afraid of being singled out from the herd. When you paint everyone as a monster, no one gives a fuck. This is the point we're at now. I'm watching normies who bit their tongue openly challenge the militant left because they're tired of their shit. The left is freaking out and doubling down. They're used to acting violent and getting the other side to back down, only now the other side won't.

They're going to swell up and try to mob some agitated Trump supporter who will run them over or kill ten of them with a mag dump from an AK. Cries about being the victims won't be effective because they cried wolf too many times, and can't resist uploading shit to youtube, even if it paints them in a poor light.

tl;dr - As everyone gets tired of leftist militants and no longer fear public shaming, intimidation and violence will be met with fists and gunfire. It's already happening.
>>
>>29809804
Two options
>gov wins, tyrannical opression for remaining populace (if weak enough, other countries will attack)
Opt2
>rebels get close to winning
>remaining portion of government, put in the situation to lose control of nukes, or use nukes, will 100% use nukes
>american nukes fly at all other nuclear countries
>all of them let their nukes fly
>end of humanity
no government will allow themselves to lose control of nuclear weapons.
>>
File: cascadia.png (86 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
cascadia.png
86 KB, 2000x1200
>>29809804
We can only hope.
>>
File: Moon Man 1.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
Moon Man 1.png
377 KB, 498x497
>>29809962
no one here

at all

(sigh)
>>
>>29810296
>US starts tearing it's self apart
>quietly and quickly cascadia is born
>>
>>29809962
The blacks want a race war. But even some black people know the whites would win.
>>
>>29809804
That would be the American Dream

Would be great working on American soil

>Abortion, Guns, Woman President

that's reason enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShTVpGuzk1M
>>
File: cool guy with a gun.png (501 KB, 523x397) Image search: [Google]
cool guy with a gun.png
501 KB, 523x397
>>29809804
>Race war
>Feinstein and Hillary get a little too ballsy on taking funs away
>Massive police-on-civilian accident that spirals out of control

Placed from most likely to least likely imo. Good thing about race wars is they never go out of style.
>>
>what would cause civil war 2?
If trump took away all the free gibs
Women losing thier Pell Grants because they didn't sign up for the draft
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.