[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only police should have fully automatic weapons. Civilian.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11
File: Checkpoint_RosevilleCA_20131026.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1997) Image search: [Google]
Checkpoint_RosevilleCA_20131026.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1997
Only police should have fully automatic weapons. Civilian.
>>
>>29807997
Pick up that can.
>>
Bootlickers and their pig overlords deserve to be shot. :^)
>>
>>29807997
That guy looks familiar...
>>
What kind of stock/mag thing is that?
>>
File: 1461780018007.png (166 KB, 618x600) Image search: [Google]
1461780018007.png
166 KB, 618x600
Kek at the tactifat in the back.
>>
>>29807997
I agree with this
>cops toggle the giggle switch and empty their mags in 1.2 seconds
>turns out they can't hit a target that's not already handcuffed at their feet
>they go to reload
>mag is stuck beneath their fat rolls
>Jamal calmly walks up, glock40 pointed at their face
>b-but your a civilian! You can't possibly beat me!
>Jamal reminds officer that he is not, in fact, a soldier. In the background, Daquan reminds the officer's wife.

Fund it
>>
File: 1434356125920.jpg (11 KB, 337x276) Image search: [Google]
1434356125920.jpg
11 KB, 337x276
>>29808424
i should not have laughed
>>
File: 1452126117711.jpg (79 KB, 539x539) Image search: [Google]
1452126117711.jpg
79 KB, 539x539
Only the government should having colossal walking death-machines, discuss.
>>
>>29808455
Only the government would buy such an expensive impractical machine.
>>
>>29807997
god...look at the one in the back, he even looks like an actual pig
>>
>>29808455
Clearly if you have the resources to make a colossal walking death machine you should have one. After all, who's going to stop you?
>>
>>29807997
I thought there was something that said that without probable cause, you couldn't draw a gun and point it at someone.
I'm pretty sure pointing a fucking rifle at some dudes face for no reason is fucking delusional
>>
>>29807997
The only punishment for police misconduct should be the noose.
>Failure to report corruption
Noose
>Speeding
Noose
>Jay walking
Noose

And so on.
>>
>>29808455
>taken out by one guy with a grappling hook, plasma sword, and a grenade
Shit he only used the plasma sword to open a fucking panel in the bottom. You could use a sawzall.
>>
>>29808505
>officer forgets to wash hands at restaurant
>as he walks out the bathroom door back into the establishment, we see a small child watching him through the crack in the stall door
>the child knows
>10 minutes later, a lynch mob shows up at the restaurant, torches in hand

Why isn't this film already in production
>>
>>29808505
that's enough judge dredd
>>
Is that motherfucking CHiP pointing a loaded rifle at Ryan Reynolds face?
>>
>>29807997
That cop looks hungry
>>
>>29808034
First post best post
>you don't want to be an anti-citizen do you?
>>
>>29808663
Hungry for notches on his rifle...
>>
Are those actually Cali-compliant mags? They don't appear to be standard capacity...
>>
>>29807997
This so called "fully automatic" identifies as a single shot, don't misgender it again.
>>
>>29807997
Dont ever talk to me, or my Sig's Saur ever again.
>>
>>29807997
>Commifornia
the only place where a cop will make a non-felony stop while pointing an M4 at your face.
>>
>>29807997
AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
File: 1454121932669.png (524 KB, 1101x557) Image search: [Google]
1454121932669.png
524 KB, 1101x557
>>29807997
If a cop ever pointed a fucking ar15 at my face during a traffic stop, I would draw on that fucker and let loose.
>>
>>29807997
police are civilians, officer cuckface mcgee. unlike you, im not a civilian. im a registered navy seal with over 20,000 confirmed kills
>>
>>29810191
>>29809950
is the pic real or just cops training? story if real??
>>
>>29807997
>I'm for the concentration of ownership of guns, they should only be in the hands of the political elite and those who work for them
>I also literally cannot stop sucking cocks
What'dya think OP, did I just about nail it?
>>
>>29808505
Agreed.

>only takes a drop of cyanide to ruin a glass of pure water.

One bad cop ruins the entire department and you get what? Niggers shooting cops in the back in brooklyn.
>>
>>29810249
Oh dear.
>>
File: 1457219312367.png (109 KB, 628x656) Image search: [Google]
1457219312367.png
109 KB, 628x656
>>29810203
>story if real??

typical day in calicuckland
>>
>>29810242
And then 4 drops of bleach/quart to sterilize the water from microbes and make cyanide harmless.
>>
>>29810191
No you wouldn't
>>
>>29810261
That didn't answer the question
>>
>>29807997

On one hand, I see thread after thread stating that the police are militaristic assholes looking to do a hostile takeover and "take muh guns away"

On the other hand, there are threads, even one right now, that mock people as sjw hippies for whining about "how the police don't need to be so militaristic, they don't need those apc's and tactical salt raifu's" and people are flooding that thread too defending the cops and claiming they're taking measures necessary to enforcement.

I guess what I'm saying is no matter the side, /k/ is a bunch of faggots that should die in a FEMA camp
>>
>>29807997

Cops are civilians too, faggot.
>>
>>29807997
the fat cop
>"man those cup holders can fit a big gulp"
>"this helmet is uncomfortable"
>"why doesnt jose wear a helmet"
>"i wish they made wider glasses"
>>
>>29811452
They really aren't.
They have special powers and privileges over regular civilians, they're essentially immune from prosecution and in many cases they can essentially write laws.
>>
>>29811452
yeah and nazis are human beings lmao fuck off bootlicker
>>
>>29811439
Most of /k/ is colleges aged children who's opinions change with the winds.

The police are a necessary evil. They exist because there is crime in the world but they can't be everywhere at once.

For civil uprisings like in baltimore and ferguson we are left with a more militarized police who has to be equipped to contain the threat of civil unrest (niggers) from spreading to the peaceful portion of the population.

However, this creates a problem as that same force is used on the law abiding citizens of the community which garners more hate for law enforcement.
>>
File: 1461441733729.jpg (9 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1461441733729.jpg
9 KB, 255x255
>>29808377
looks like the guy from hot fuzz
>>
>>29807997
>muzzling a guy point blank with an AR15 while he's just sitting in a car
>that center axis relock cant
>taser holstered in horizontal left hand crossdraw so you know he's never going to use it
>complete lack of lower body development
jesus this pic is maddening

Makes me almost as mad as that vid with the female cop standing 3 feet away from the open carrier holding him at gunpoint with a shotgun within arms reach. Maybe these people need to only carry revolvers again so they learn to control distance properly.
>>
As a cop...I never got a fully automatic baby killin' 'salt riffle. I got a used GLAWK (that I paid for but didn't get to keep.) and that was about it.
>>
>>29811486
nah bruh *bong rip* anarchism is the way dude. mob rule always works
>>
>>29811501
>mob rule
That's democracy
>>
>>29807997
>police
>civilian

Pick two. Police ARE civilians, simp.
>>
>>29811489
link vid?
>>
>>29811604
No they aren't, bootlicker.
Change the terms all you want, it doesn't change the facts.
>>
>>29811622
Not that guy, but
>saying police aren't better than citizens makes you a bootlicker
You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>29811636
Police are essentially free from any legal repercussions of their actions.
They can literally murder people and get away with it.

They are absolutely not civilians.
To the government, you are property.
>>
>>29811611
http://www.infowars.com/video-veteran-arrested-at-gunpoint-for-legal-open-carry/

>mfw she can barely even hold the shotgun
>these people are supposed to protect people
>>
>>29811668
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2h7rHgBzTc

This is what protection looks like.
No, she wasn't punished in any way.
>>
>>29811658
Cop here.

>Police are essentially free from any legal repercussions of their actions.

No we aren't. We are protected by our departments, but our departments will throw us under the bus if we deviate in any way from their "policy". The only thing our department can do to protect us is back is in court. If we get sued, or go to trial, we go to trial.

CNN lied to you, bud.

>They can literally murder people and get away with it.

In some cases, yes. But that is very rare. I'm sorry that you're under the impression that cops don't ever go to jail (they do.) And they go far more often now, than they ever did for shooting people. We just have a media that is more liberal (which is retarded since you know, they want MORE government.) and likes to dwell of police brutality rather than the actual good we do.

>They are absolutely not civilians.

Yes we are, and we get less representation in court than a doctor would for malpractice. Mainly because we can't exactly afford the best representation, and usually our department, if it's protecting us, can't either.

>To the government, you are property.

This I agree with.
>>
>>29811718
Quick reminder that you're a disgusting human being and that there's no such thing as a "good cop".
>>
>>29811727
Well, I have kids to feed and by joining the military I'd serve an even broader and more evil agenda.
>>
>>29811732
Did you ever consider that there are forms of employment that don't involve the subjugation of innocents?
>>
>>29811740
did you ever consider not being a massive fucking faggot?
seriously, society would break the fuck down if cops, firefighters, and EMTs just disappeared one day.
>>
>>29811718

You're a shitbird. Your department is shit. Your FOP is shit. Your union lawyers are shit. Your special privileges are shit. Your exemptions from laws are shit.

You probably deserve to die in a fire, or you actually do work for the single straight lace department in the US. If that's true, I take back what I said above.
>>
>>29811771
are you done with your shitty ad hominem attacks yet?
>>
>>29811754
Probably, yeah.
But that's only because the government would keep making us pay for them and banning any alternatives from springing up.

For the record though, firefighters and EMTs are actually fantastic and I have a lot of respect for them.
Maybe you could have considered those jobs if you wanted to be on the government payroll.
But nope, you needed a power trip.

There is no excuse, and no justification.
You are just as bad as the worst of them.
>>
>>29811718
You have to admit that cops go to jail much less often than a non-cop would for the same offenses.

The perception that they never go to jail ever is caused by a lot of things, but lots of people dying in the name of officer safety has quite a bit to do with that too.
>>
>>29811777

I can probably continue if you need it.
>>
>>29811796
I think he does need it.
He still sees himself as a worthwhile and respectable human being.
>>
>>29811754
>cops
most days I go the entire day without seeing a cop
Whenever I've needed them they're nowhere to be found and they always arrive late
>firefighters
there has never once been a fire anywhere in the vicinity of where I work or live. VFD's are superior in almost every way
>EMT's
most of the population is too poor to afford EMT's and ambulances.

you overestimate your worth to society. For about 90% of the population, you're not even their enemy, you're just a nuisance. Good cops realize this and mind their own fucking business
>>
>>29811777
Depends. Is civil asset forfeiture still a thing?

Oh look, first the cops steal our property, and then they steal our trips!

God damn I hope you and a cholo manage to simultaneously kill each other
>>
>>29811829
Ausfag here.
We have a system where nearby 000 (911 equivalent) callouts are merged together.

We once called the cops because my dad was being physically assaulted and they never even showed up because there was a minor car crash across the road.

On top of that, based on target response times in my area, after 6pm it is literally faster to get a pizza delivered than for the cops to arrive.

But the police are always there to give you a $369 fine for riding a pushbike without a helmet.
>>
>>29811718
Was a DDA in San Diego for about two years, you're dead wrong.

1 - Cops are protected by the shitty boys club culture. Part of your function is to gather facts necessary to prosecute. Cops do a piss poor job and give the prosecutor grief every goddamned step of the way when gathering evidence against another cop (if the cop did anything less than rape a white girl).

2 - Prosecutors do a half-assed job prosecuting cops. We need a good relationship with cops, because we need them to do specific things, but spoiler alert we aren't their boss. So if a DDA pisses on their shoes, cops won't work with him, so say bye-bye to your fucking career Mr. Lawyer.

>If we get sued, or go to trial, we go to trial.
This brings me to 3. Who do you think decides to bring criminal charges? The DA, who has a political interest in NOT prosecuting cops. I can tell you right now that cops execute minorities daily and those cases never see the light of day. I've seen the cases get buried, friend.
>>
>>29807997
>>
>>29812384
>Sand Diego California does things exactly the way Rural Texas does things

As a DDA I'd assume you knew that state attitudes and treatment of police differs. Our DA hates cops only slightly less than he hates criminals and he is part of the reason the turnover rate in several counties is so high. He grills everyone he gets his hands on, police or not.

>Shitty boys club culture.
I guess we don't have that here. I worked somewhere that did for a while, and I quit pretty quickly after finding that out, and shortly after the Texas Rangers were investigating my old chief for several things.

I don't think you are who you say you are, honestly.
>>
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 209x241
>>29811475
>they're essentially immune from prosecution
>>
>>29812561
>As a DDA I'd assume you knew that state attitudes and treatment of police differs.

Of course they do. I was just refuting the word of a cop claiming they're all dindus, and are always vulnerable to prosecution. That assertion is simply not true in all counties/states, as evidence by your own experience.

It even differs between the counties in this state. For instance, Southern Cali has borderline corrupt police forces, while the bay area has a much more competent command structure.

But the fact remains that police restraint is guided from the top-down between the executive and judicial branches. All it takes is one shitty commissioner, or one shitty DA.

At that point, it's just sort of speculation how widespread police misconduct goes. Most of it is unreported, so there's no way to tell if it's systemic.

The point remains that citizens should always be skeptical of the police to be safe (and if alone with a seemingly hostile officer, bring a recording device).
>>
>>29812754
>The point remains that citizens should always be skeptical of the police to be safe (and if alone with a seemingly hostile officer, bring a recording device).
I'd defend most officers from most of the edgelord teens on this site, but even I'd admit that it'd probably be a good idea to record any interaction you have with the fuzz for any assortment of reasons, good and bad.
>>
>>29808455
As an NC anon this photo makes me laugh and shake my head in disappointment at the same time.
>>
>>29811480
lmao fuck off cuck
>>
>>29811829
>I've never had a fire, therefore we don't need Firemen
>I've never been in a crippling accident, therefore we don't need Ambulances
>I've never had a family member murdered, therefore we don't need Cops

This is your argument. I honestly can't tell if you're an anarchist hippie type, or some corporate type. I can't tell which is worse.
>>
>>29809850
He means the fat one
>>
The funny thing with the edgy police hate on this board is the fact that most officers actually support the 2nd amendment.
>>
>>29812965

Could you disinfo any harder?

https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=8&f=24&t=259058

http://www.vcdl.org/Tonys/MCPD_FOIA_Response.pdf

Pigs are all asshole.
>>
>>29812965
not only that, but if full on Shillery government apocolypse becomes reality, most cops will disobey the shittiest laws. almost all the cops I've met are hardcore libertarians. I don't have a source, but I've heard of instances when gun bans were written into law in cities/counties/states and the LEOs completely disregarded enforcing it.
>>
>>29812979
Second link is broken
First link is an anecdote from one police department.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/01/15/growing-number-police-chiefs-sheriffs-join-call-to-arms.html
>>
>>29811727
How's 8th grade treating you?
>>
>>29810191
>twitch at all
>head ventilated
>move at all
>head ventilated
>breathe
>head ventilated
>cop had a bad day
>head ventilated
yeah keep living in your fantasy world, boyo
lot less time to pull a trigger than to draw and fire
>>
File: 1457400526140.jpg (52 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1457400526140.jpg
52 KB, 251x251
>>29811771
>>
>>29813279
Not that anon, but if you actually look at the picture it's very clear he isnt pointing the rifle at him. It's aimed pretty much at the back drivers side tire.
I swear you guys get more and more pol every day
>>
>>29807997
this happened at my uni last week

>UPD gets report of possible muslim gunwoman in library
>Everyone evacs
>fatass pd and their tacticool ars clear the library
>shit is hard to watch, people from nugget fest look more put together
>no gunwoman all clear
>cop putting rifle back in car
>takes mag out doesn't clear the chamber or even put it on fucking safe
>puts it into the lock between the seats and puts another lock through the trigger guard
>thispullsthetrigger.jpg
>NDs right through the roof of the car
>UPD police chief calls it an "accidental discharge"
>This PD is the same one that got together with all the Florida UPDs and used taxpayer money to lobby against open carry under the banner of "students are trained pros like us"
>my fucking face
>>
>>29813401
Sorry I meant campus concealed carry
>>
>>29808050
>Bootlickers
true scum
>>
File: image.png (639 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
639 KB, 576x768
>>29813401
God damn
>>
>>29808034
Most if the cp doesn't even have guns
It's like a non pussy version of brit police where they fuck your shit up with APCs and stun batons
>>
>>29813364

God, I hope so. His finger may be off the trigger, but why risk it. Can you imagine having to look the family of the guy you just accidentally murdered in the eye just because you sneezed at the wrong time?
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.