[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newfag needing some help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: riflesrevolverreflections2.jpg (261 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
riflesrevolverreflections2.jpg
261 KB, 1024x768
Hi guys, i seriously need some help here. im visiting america for two month, staying at my uncle's in seattle. he's quite a gun nut, but only interested in AR, M16 and Glocks while im more interested in classic bolt action. Is it possible that i buy a nagant (preferrably under 100 as my currency aint worth shit in us and 100 is a huge amount of money) and keep it under his name ? also i found a web called gunbroker that auctions Mosins and yugoslavian k98 for around 70 bucks, is it real and is it possible to buy under my uncle's name and ship it to his house from my own country?

Please help me /k/, also a tips for finding a agun under 100 is much appreciated
>>
You actually think that tourists can go buy guns in the USA?

Also that's a fucking straw purchase you idiot.

Enjoy your jail time.
>>
Fuck off ATF
>>
>>29799189
If you can't own it full time just shoot your Uncle's is my advice.
>>
File: 1439613837114.gif (481 KB, 499x315) Image search: [Google]
1439613837114.gif
481 KB, 499x315
He has to buy it for himself

If he gives any indication he will just outright buy it for someone else that's called straw purchasing and its illegal

Just give him money then get him to buy the nagant by himself or order it online with his permission and get him to pick it up from the FFL

Also any guns not considered antiques cannot get shipped to house directly must go through FFL which is a lincensed dealer to run background checks

Also

>Any gun
>under 100 dollery doos
>>
File: Samuel Adams.jpg (45 KB, 800x739) Image search: [Google]
Samuel Adams.jpg
45 KB, 800x739
>>29799189

No, you have to send all guns purchased online to someone with a Federal Firearms License (i.e. a gunshop) and pay all associated fees, in addition to the cost of the gun itself. Furthermore, your uncle would have to go in person to pick it up and he would be the purchaser. That's also a straw purchase which is illegal so don't open your mouth about him buying it on your behalf. And you're almost 100% definitively going to be paying a lot more than $100 for any gun that isn't a broken piece of scrap metal.
>>
woah woah Straw Purchase ? Jesus Christ im not going to buy some ilegal black market gun for criminal shit, i just want to fire a classic gun at a range with money i earn. its going to stay in his house if unused duh
>>
okay, i get the concept of buying now, lets say online is out of the question. Now, does 100 buck mosins with surplus ammo still exists or is the price now much higher?
>>
>>29799204
Tried it before, want to try something new.
>>
Not sure about laws in Washington, but at least in Ohio depending on what type of Visa you got, you get a hunting license, and with that you can buy your own gun.
>mosin for under $100
>not 2006
Good luck OP, only thing I think you can buy for that price is red guard tier Cobra .380.
>>
>>29799239
any rifle i can get for under 150 atleast ?
>>
>>29799323
If you're willing to spend $200 + whatever the transfer fee is, you can maybe get lucky and find a 10/22 on sale for that much. But I haven't seen a $150 in god knows how long
>>
>>29799226
>100 buck mosins
more like 250 you out of touch retard
>>
File: Cricket 22 rifle 002.jpg (110 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Cricket 22 rifle 002.jpg
110 KB, 640x480
>>29799323
only pic related
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.