[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biological weapons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Fort Detrick's Eight-Ball.jpg (230 KB, 600x437) Image search: [Google]
Fort Detrick's Eight-Ball.jpg
230 KB, 600x437
Lets kick off NBC thread.
I am anon with medical background and am heavily interested in biological weaponry.
Anyone knows good documentaries,books,or other material that covers what exactly was used,how it was used,how it was developed,specific strains of bacteria used ect. please post your recommendations since Wikipedia barely covers anything and video files I could find don't exactly say anything besides "wooo spooky" and use therms like "super super resistant".
>>
>or other material that covers what exactly was used,how it was used,how it was developed,specific strains of bacteria used ect

Nothing of greater sophistication than "hit some blankets with anthrax and hand them out" has been used. No development to speak of, no specific strains.
>>
>>29798771
There will come a time when we will need to have had experience in using and defending against biological weapons and our response will be sorely inadequate.
>>
>>29798760
Hard cover military tome. Psychological Warfare in Urbanized Terrain Vol. II includes chemical warfare but not biological.

You'd be hard pressed to find official doctrine.

But coming from a "medical background" myself, I accept the next weapon will be a cocci that seizes catecholamine function.
>>
The only interesting thing I vaguely remember is the US testing anti-rice bioweapons in Japan in the 60s or 70s.
>>
>>29798760

Aside from researching new strains and weaponising stuff, not a huge amount. More research is pumped into defence.

Unless you're referring to Chemical alongaise Bio, in which case there has been a lot of development since their first use.
>>
File: 1442980209209.jpg (78 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
1442980209209.jpg
78 KB, 338x305
>>29798771

OP:

Demon in the Freezer
The Hot Zone
Biohazard by ken alibek
>>
File: 1359354542822.png (312 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1359354542822.png
312 KB, 1000x667
You might be interested in this OP.

http://cns.miis.edu/opapers/op1/op1.htm
>>
File: 61-HURON.jpg (27 KB, 358x282) Image search: [Google]
61-HURON.jpg
27 KB, 358x282
>>29798774
>There will come a time

Any day now. Just please ignore all the previous apocalypses that didn't happen.

>when we will need to have had experience in using

lolno

>and defending against biological weapons

Oi, CDC, what do we do about this potential epidemic?
>>
>>29798808
>>29798782
Thanks I will look for them now.

If anyone is interested short 2 part doc about Vozrozhdeniya Island

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAFGx9nU3q4
>>
>>29798760

everyone knows kikes are the best biological weapon that will always kill and destroy the civilization they are deployed upon.

Want to destroy an entire culture?

just unload a boatload of these semitic fuckers and watch them wreck havok
>>
>>29798809
nice find
thanks man
>>
I've heard the Japs tested bio weapons on chinese populations in WWII. Is there truth to that?
>>
>>29798873
Yes look up Unit 731.
There is also a movie about it if you are interested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqnftyYWW4E
>>
File: 1411013141124.jpg (44 KB, 480x308) Image search: [Google]
1411013141124.jpg
44 KB, 480x308
>>29798873
Yeah, Unit 731.
>>
>>29798831
>wreck havok
Wrecking havok seems to be a good thing. At least they aren't wreaking havoc.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.