[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi-point appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: glawc.jpg (399 KB, 922x692) Image search: [Google]
glawc.jpg
399 KB, 922x692
great 9, or greatest 9?
>cheap
>accurate
>never jams
>ergonomic as fuck
>aesthetic as fuck
>>
File: FFK5KVOI9OSS0WS.jpg (84 KB, 1044x574) Image search: [Google]
FFK5KVOI9OSS0WS.jpg
84 KB, 1044x574
>>29797634
No thanks i already own a brick
>>
>>29797634
The only thing I don't like about the hi-point is that fucking pin to remove the slide is the biggest pain in the ass ever.

Other then that best 9 ever cheap and does its job good.
>>
File: 1377287258870.gif (32 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1377287258870.gif
32 KB, 250x250
>>29797634
>aesthetic as fuck
>>
>>29797651
But can your brick shoot 9mm? because i can do a mag dump THEN beat the put the hi-point back in my bag and use it as a weapon.
>>
>>29797634
Hi-points are cheap and serviceable, and that's it. Anyone trying to pretend they're more than that is either very ignorant, or trying to justify something to themselves. I'm not saying they don't have they're place, but they are not good guns by any measure. They are simply functional guns.
>>
File: That's not actually that bad.jpg (55 KB, 980x735) Image search: [Google]
That's not actually that bad.jpg
55 KB, 980x735
>>29797634
I like them. They're not as fancy as other guns, but I can't seem to dislike Hi-points. Must be that dank warranty.
>>
>>29797634
People give hi-points a lot of bullshit, but I must be the only person who thinks they look kind of nice.
I've never had one jam and had mine for around 8 years. Maybe put about 8k rounds through it. Maybe I just got lucky?
>>
>>29797634
I like the idea of the hipoint more than anything else. A weeks pay can get you a reliable gun and some ammo to defend yourself, that is the mark of a truly free man.
>>
Their carbines aren't bad either
>>
>>29798299
That's a good point to it.

Everyone can be armed. Everyone can exercise their right to defend themselves and their home. In order to fulfil that, you really need there to be a dirt cheap handgun on the market.
>>
>>29798299
And it would be really easy for them to slip into shit tier customer support to save a few bucks along with a bunch of other things.

I think they are getting it right for what they do, and I hope they're around for a long time.
>>
Honestly unlike most of your guns, hi points at least have a track record of working.
>dindus contribute to over 50%+ of gun homicides
>dindu gun of choice is Jennings or Hi-point
>kills mad dindus with no backlash
Honestly seems like the burner gun of choice since you can use it, and as long as the serial numbers are off, you can just say you got it out of Jamal's hands and shot him with it.
>>
>>29797634

>accurate

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

nyet
>>
>>29797902
well you see my brick is a brick,
your brick is a foolish imposter like a polished turd or rainwater with glitter in it

my brick can be one piece of a larger foundation that could stand for decades and even hundreds of years, plus there little to no negative connotations with owning a brick, unlike the hi-point
>>
>>29799498
>Implying a fixed barrel blowback pistol is not more accurate than a tilting barrel
>>
>>29797920
That almost looks okay.
>>
>>29799565
is a polished turd not still better than an unpolished one
is rainwater with glitter not prettier, regardless of the reality of it
explain to me the negative connotations with owning a hi-point. Will your "operator" friends make fun of you?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.