[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weapons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
What's your guys opinion on the russian ww2 rifle
mosin nagant.
>>
>>29795464
I wish there was something like that that was already modded up and I could just fucking buy. I suck with guns and just need a hunting rifle
>>
>>29795505
Buy one that someone has already modded up. Armslist is full of them.
>>
>>29795464
You....you realize where you're at right? I'm pretty sure the only people still buying nuggets are /k/ommandos.
>>
i have a mosin nagant should i upgrade it with some stuff
>>
>>29795464
It was just a ripoff of the MP44
>>
how was it a ripoff of the mp44 it was more a ripoff of a enfield or a grewher
>>
Never heard of it. You mean a mauser?
>>
no the mauser was a german pistol the grewher was a german rifle i think and the enfeild was american
>>
>>29795464
Do people not realize that we have this thread three times a day at minimum? Like holy fuck people, read the damn catalog.
>>
>>29795464
Heck of a shotgun
>>
File: 1461525919627.jpg (49 KB, 507x501) Image search: [Google]
1461525919627.jpg
49 KB, 507x501
>>29795464
>>
I'm not trying to piss people off
also man the mosin nagant is not a shotgun
>>
>>29795464
makes a pretty cool dildo.
>>
>>29795464
overrated slavshit
>>
The fuck is that picture tho
>>
>>29795464

It's okay.
>>
>>29795464
It was decent when is was sub $100. Now that it's selling for 250-300 retail, it's shit. Shit trigger, shit action, meh sights depending on the model, plus the other issues you find with all milsurp.
>>
>>29796760
Some sort of rule 34 spongebob tubgirl mashup, how's your first day on the Internet?
>>
>>29795464
where do i get the full pic?
>>
>>29795464
pretty cool mod on the famas i'm impressed with the stuff the krauts came up with during ww1
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.