[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
glock 17
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: glock 17.jpg (7 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
glock 17.jpg
7 KB, 300x250
can somebody tell me the current prices on glock 17 on the dark web. (in bitcoins or euros). tyvm
>>
>>29793691
sorry, we buy our guns legally here.
i would guess its more than twice the cost of a regular one.
>>
>Darkweb has everything !!1!
Darkweb doesn't have any reliable or good weapons at all, just some extremely shitty nigger guns

You can Buy a Hi Point for 10 bitcoins there
>>
yea but the problem is that guns are hard to get in the Netherlands so if somebody know a price pls let me know
>>
>>29793691
Why don't you just go there and check yourself faggot?
>>
>>29793691
Last time we looked on a (probably fake) website they were about £800 or so

Calling bullshit since the only ones available were Lugers and G17s
>>
File: jeff-start-the-van.jpg (63 KB, 640x436) Image search: [Google]
jeff-start-the-van.jpg
63 KB, 640x436
>>29793691
>>
>mfw Euros are so cucked that they don't even know how to break their shitty laws
>>
I don't know how to be safe on the dark web and I'm using windows as well
>>
>>29793967
Wait, what does Windows have to do with anything?

Fucking Euros lel
There's no saving you now
>>
>>29793691
If you were even capable of making such a purchase then you'd have looked through some stores and simply seen their prices.

Stop shitposting.

>>29793746
>Netherlands

Why is your dumb ass asking an American image board?
>>
>>29793967
If you're too stupid to do it, then you don't deserve a gun. Only the intelligent people deserve one
>>
>>29793967
whats your budget anyway? Buy a nice knife (fairbairn sykes) and use that.
>>
>>29793712
>10 bitcoins for a glock
Jesus christ
>>
>>29793967
You can't even access the dark web without some safety. Do you not know what TOR is?
>>
Darknet is a scam. I looked around there out of curiousity and 99.5% of gun deals were people screaming how they got scammed for >3k.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-30-21-12-05.png (164 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-30-21-12-05.png
164 KB, 1080x1920
>>29794401
Fug
>>
>>29793691
>the price of a G17 on the dark web
>in euros
the price is probably about 15 years in prison.
>>
>>29794402
The NSA and DHS looks for traffic that they cant view, someone using TOR for example, and yes, they cannot see what or where this traffic is as a 3rd party viewer, but they can still follow the traffic, and will direct it into a page ment to look like a real webpage you visit, then a program installs a hidden virus in your computer, which monitors your activities and sends it straight back to the agency.
standard, non anonymous internet usage(non TOR, ect.) Is only about 10% monitored, whereas anything that they ccan't directly see, is always caught, and logged.
if you have used TOR for more than 6 hours total, there is a 100% chance all your activities are being logged by some agency.
>>
>>29794507
>I don't understand TOR, the post
>>
>>29793691

You'll need to hook up with some Crips in Amsterdam. Those black guys know where to get guns, and will seel them to you, or rip you off. Be careful.
>>
>>29793691
Op did you seriously make 2 threads for this? Fuck off.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 500x660) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 500x660
Only a complete and total retard would buy an illegal gun.

>federal time
>can never own a gun again
>McJob at best after sentence.

Just go to an FFL dealer and buy a gun legally, don't be an edgelord
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.