[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best way to protect the Hoover dam from a Chinese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: hoover-dam-picture1.jpg (246 KB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
hoover-dam-picture1.jpg
246 KB, 2100x1500
What is the best way to protect the Hoover dam from a Chinese sneak attack?
>>
>>29790061

Don't let the chinese in.

/thread.
>>
File: 20gorges-articleLarge.jpg (48 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
20gorges-articleLarge.jpg
48 KB, 600x330
Mutually assured damstruction policy?
>>
>>29790061
Upgrading the securitrons and giving them to the NCR would be the best bet tbqh senpai
>>
>>29790085
damn, that's a damned big dam.
>>
>>29790100
get out of here bootlicker.
this is Ceasar's thread.
>>
File: Rappe.png (152 KB, 493x310) Image search: [Google]
Rappe.png
152 KB, 493x310
>>29790187
>Implying Totalitarian Ceasar is any less bootlicker than democratic NCR
Are you fucking with me Courier
>>
>>29790061
Build a wall.
>>
>>29790245

Make Mojave great again!
>>
>>29790187
Hundreds of machete fucks with retarded healing powders vs thousands of Chinese commandos with aks and stimpacks OR hundreds of m16 wielding troops with snipers and special forces with decent medical supplies thousands of Chinese commandos with aks and stimpacks. You choose
>>
>>29790061
They can't destroy the Hoover dam if we blow it up first.
>>
use the bunkers, that are already in place all over the sight.
>>
>>29790085
I just realized how aesthetic the Hoover dam is compared to that chink shit.

Truly a great example of form and function combined.
>>
>>29790378
you should see the inside.

it really is amazing what out of work artists will do for a small gov. handout
>>
>>29790400
What's inside? I went there with my family once but I was a little kid and don't really remember it. I do remember those big ass generators and the little plaque on top, but that's all.

What else stands out to you aesthetically about the Hoover dam?
>>
Demolish it and restore the environment
>>
Preemptive nuclear strike. Duh.
>>
Clearly a B-17 Bomber on standby
>>
>>29790437
there is literally art all over the inside.

hand set terrazzo floors with designs, baz-reliefs , art deco sculptures, murals and art. a lot of it isnt even visible to the public.

much of it is, but in the private spaces there is cool stuff,
>>
Drop an asteroid full nuclear fuel on the earth. To force humanity to live in space and stop having their souls pulled down by gravity.
>>
>>29790674
It was a B-29 you pleblord
>>
>>29790061
Nice try NSA
>>
>>29790731
Googling this now. You're right, it's beautiful. These guys incorporated art into the planning process before the first concrete was poured. Wish we did stuff like this nowadays.
>>
>>29790100
Securitrons? NCR? What these words mean?
>>
>>29790061
Well they just turn on it's invisibility field and the chunks will never find it
>>
>>29790061
>Implying the dam is an actual target anymore even if just fot its symbolism.

>b-bjt muh floods and la's power.

No and no. The shit south of the dam is an uninhabited hellhole. Since the lake has dropped a shitload la has been sourcing power elsewhere they dont make much electricity there nowadays
>>
>>29792868
Fuck you Spicfag. As if La Raza could manage the water any better. You'd probably socialize it and bitch about American imperialists when you couldn't pay the repair bills anymore.
>>
Build a wall and hire the Chinese to build it.
>>
>implying there aren't stealth fast attack submarines in lake mead to be used to defend the dam
>implying that there isnt a secret base at the bottom of lake mead full of aliums
>>
>>29790378
Maybe it has something to do with one being in a canyon, and the other the world's third biggest river.
>>
>>29790446
Yeah, like fuck the 100,000+ people living along the boulder river down steam from it and the few million relying on it for energy and drinking water.
>>
File: beef face.jpg (303 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
beef face.jpg
303 KB, 2000x1000
>>29792868
>pretending to be me in a thread about defending dams

This is some top level ricenigger psyops...
>>
>>29790352
Kill all the chinks

czech and m8
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.