[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This "meme" shit needs to fucking end.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (251 KB, 1891x336) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
251 KB, 1891x336
Someone please tell me where it all went wrong?

Like, at what point did we reach the precipice of all of this meme niggery collapsing all over every single fucking thread of /k/? I know /k/ has always been full a faggots/furries/noguns, but this shit is more cancerous than a fucking brain tumor that has metastasized to the entire CNS. Is it too late for an extremely invasive procedure to remove this shit?

tl;dr: What went wrong and when? Possible solutions?
>>
>>29787495
Holy shit, OP fell for the AR15, .45ACP, Sig Sauer, alien gear, condir rigs, bushnell and KRISS vector memes
>>
Because the people in this board HAVE to respond. It's all attention, and this board is easy to get attention from. There are so many people that have never owned a gun before but are ready like minutemen to defend the one they obsess over and read the same articles on 5 times a day. Meme is a simple way to get all the attention a person could want, or to try and spark up a fight worthy of screencap, because we all know how the users here lust for stories to tell more than they lust for traps.
>>
>>29787495
It's 3am. Australia woke up.
>>
>>29787555
Dirty central time mongloid
>>
Are there even mods any more?
>>
>>29787495
Not only that, but the mods fucking patrol /Arg/ (for a reason, mind you) but least that shit is mostly contained.

The
Mods
Aren't
Doing
Their
Fucking
Job

Seriously. For being such fucking basement dwellers they sure suck at 4chin
>>
>>29787495
>falling this hard for the "meme" meme

I'd meme your meme but you don't even meme what your meme memes.
>>
>>29787597
Also, remember to report the threads then hide them. Always report
>>
>>29787555
its 6pm you stupid poof
>>
>>29787609
Not in amerika you kiwi
>>
>>29787597
What's /arg/?
>>
>>29787610
weve been up for ages you poof. who the fuck wakes up at 6pm?
>>
>>29787626
Argentina
>>
>>29787626
AR general.

Don't go check it out, trust me.
>>
This is done by a couple of idiots that:

>hate X or Y gun
>don't have X or Y gun

So they came up with this "is <insert gun I don't own so that I feel good about myself> a meme /k/?"

The mods should just remove those threads since it's nothing more than shit posting.
>>
>>29787495
>he keeps falling for the "its a meme" meme

Shitposting has always been incessant on this site. Nothing new, and nothing that will go away. Stop complaining faggot.
>>
File: Dat Rifling.jpg (26 KB, 673x504) Image search: [Google]
Dat Rifling.jpg
26 KB, 673x504
>>29787534
>>29787604
Thank you for getting the obligatory shitposting out of the way.

>>29787550
I know you are right but I just don't want to believe it. We've always known /k/ is the easiest to troll. I'm afraid the only way to end it, since we can't change how easy it is to troll, is to employ some /pol/ or /b/ tier harassment to any meme-faggots that attempt to garner attention. Even then, the prepubescent cunts who actually post that shit might just enjoy the attention anyway.

>>29787580
>>29787597
I'm sure it contributed to the spread, but I'm afraid the other anon above hit the nail on the head.

>>29787607
>This man is your friend. He fights for freedom.

>>29787626
AR General thread.

Maybe we need to try a containment thread? Or is the meme niggardry too strong to be contained?
>>
File: True Craftsmanship.jpg (68 KB, 707x513) Image search: [Google]
True Craftsmanship.jpg
68 KB, 707x513
>>29787644
A meme isn't something you "fall for" faggot. Now let me apply your logic to gun legislature.

>Gun control has always been passed in some states. Nothing new, and nothing that will go away. Stop complaining faggot.

I guess we should just slowly let the fucking troglodytes win then. Kill yourself.
>>
>>29787660

That's what trolling is about, you can't harass because it's always about attention. They can't or won't get it in a productive way so they come here for a low grade form of it. Other times it's because they want to reaffirm a bias they have against a group or topic.
>>
>>29787495
Ask yourself, OP

When was the last time you Saged a non /k/ thread?

All of us should be asking ourselves this right now.
>>
File: 1386893049307.jpg (222 KB, 1054x1130) Image search: [Google]
1386893049307.jpg
222 KB, 1054x1130
>>29787886

Shit. Does sage still go in all fields? I can't even fucking remember.
>>
>>29787495
I wonder how many good threads had to die because of this raid.

Let's have a moment of silence for all of the lost threads.
>>
>>29787597
post a nice 2ndA. thread, that will get them back here.
>>
Hey, its not as bad as ThatGuy still being mad over his failed pants endeavor and shitposting against Nugget Enterprises
>>
>>29788008
Yeah, but he sure has a conviction and determination.

It far exceeds autism.
>>
>>29787984
>>29787993

Pretty simple raid actually, every response is meant to be bait, to get a negative reaction. Trouble is when they get get an indifferent reaction they try harder to get a negative one, thus putting in a relatively large effort for relatively little response and reverse trolling themselves.
>>
>>29787495
It's a raid, meaning take a break from 4chan and stop replying and making threads about how asshurt the raid is getting you and the children from /b/ will get tired and stop.
>>
>>29788032
It's almost fun to respond to them with actual help. That rustles them
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.