[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Eurocucks decided to Invade Libya recently and announced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: isis.jpg (832 KB, 3101x2067) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
832 KB, 3101x2067
The Eurocucks decided to Invade Libya recently and announced it a week ago:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3557097/British-special-forces-troops-set-launch-double-attack-ISIS-Iraq-Libya-weeks-teaming-French-counterparts.html

> Hur Muh Deadly SAS

> Hur Muh Two pronged Attack

> Muh Tactical Genius

ISIS ambushed them and fucking killed them all: http://www.debka.com/article/25391/Italian-British-force-ambushed-by-IS-in-Libya-

ISIS fighters smashed a force of Italian and British Special Ops troops on Wednesday, April 27 in the first battle of its kind in Libya, DEBKAfile’s military and intelligence sources report. This battle will result in the delay of the planned Western invasion of Libya, as the encounter proved that European forces are not ready for this kind of guerilla warfare. The sources also said the planners of the invasion were surprised by the high combat skills of the ISIS fighters.

Our sources report the following details:
The convoy of Italian marines, British special forces and Libyan troops was traveling from the northwestern city of Misrata toward the ISIS stronghold of Sirte, located 273 kilometers to the southeast, when it was ambushed and hit hard by ISIS forces.

http://sputniknews.com/africa/20160430/1038871881/daesh-libya-ambush.html

Inb4 a bunch of cucks start yapping that the sources are unreliable. They need a day to spin this properly and come up with a narrative.
>>
I love seeing wops and limeys get shown up as much as anyone, but
>The sources also said the planners of the invasion were surprised by the high combat skills of the ISIS fighters
has me thinking embellishment, outright lies, or Russian cosplayers.
>>
>>29786802
I'm more disappointed by what passes as '''''journalism'''''' in this case. I know the Daily Mail has a bad reputation but that was pure fucking bullshit
>>
>ISIS fighters smashed a force of Italian and British Special Ops troops on Wednesday, April 27 in the first battle of its kind in Libya, debkafile’s military and intelligence sources report. This battle will result in the delay of the planned Western invasion of Libya, as the encounter proved that European forces are not ready for this kind of guerilla warfare. The sources also said the planners of the invasion were surprised by the high combat skills of the ISIS fighters.
Our sources report the following details:
The convoy of Italian marines, British special forces and Libyan troops was traveling from the northwestern city of Misrata toward the ISIS stronghold of Sirte, located 273 kilometers to the southeast, when it was ambushed and hit hard by ISIS forces.

This is how a teenager would write.
>>
neither the british or italians are confirming this yet. i believe debka may have been fed disinformation.
>>
File: 1461944144850.jpg (42 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
1461944144850.jpg
42 KB, 500x680
>>29786802
Sounds like bullshit
>>
File: 1456845679293.jpg (11 KB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
1456845679293.jpg
11 KB, 285x214
>Italian
There is your problem. Should have learned from our mistake of working with them and stayed the fuck away from anything Italian.
>>
File: 91.jpg (53 KB, 309x311) Image search: [Google]
91.jpg
53 KB, 309x311
>>29786802
Let's hope we don't see any Italians or Brits in their next video
>>
hoping we'll see some good gopro footage of this battle
>>
>>29786802
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQUeQOIlcDM
>>
>>29787077
well if it's like last time around the Italians will come back with chemical weapons

[spoilers]and fuck that up too[/spoilers]
>>
>trusting anything daily mail writes
if they wrote 'the sky is blue' you would be well advised to not listen to them
they're that bad
>>
>>29786802
>Inb4 a bunch of cucks start yapping that the sources are unreliable.

So this is your preemptive defense to people saying how bullshit your sources are huh? The Daily Mail quoting an extremely vague story from the Mirror and a Jewish Blog.
>>
>>29786802
>ISIS ambushed them and fucking killed them all: http://www.debka.com/article/25391/Italian-British-force-ambushed-by-IS-in-Libya-

How window-lickingly moronic must you be to believe this?
>>
>>29786802

Yeah bullshit. If we were gearing up to invade Libya we would of heard something about it by now. The government has to start releasing details to the media to drum up support, military units need revving up and I would of heard something. We didn't go to Syria despite 4 weeks of deliberation.

SF forces pushing deep into a hostile country to conduct direct attacks without backup is extremely unlikely. SF could be working in Libya in some capacity, but I would say it is more likely they are working with kurds in Syria.
>>
>>29787908
Oy vei! How can you doubt Debka news? Also, did you check the hot real estate deals in Jerusalem?
>>
File: AYYLMAO.jpg (385 KB, 3874x2583) Image search: [Google]
AYYLMAO.jpg
385 KB, 3874x2583
Forget all of the above anons and their posts about how we'd have heard if our special forces were getting involved in overseas conflicts-
We'd have seen a video from ISIS showing all that awesome loot they just got and the latest nasheed pumping over footage of the firefight.
>>
>>29786802
>those sources
all of my kek
>>
>>29786802
>group that has been fighting like dogs (because they are) for the last four years, longer than that counting the ones that fought in Iraq
>lol we'll just fuck them up, we're Britland

Artillery is always the answer.
>>
>sputniknews

You forgot one link to infowars my friend
>>
>>29786802
>decided to Invade Libya recently and announced it a week ago
yeah, likely story bro
this would be on the front page of all major news sources if that was the case, and your best source is the daily mail?
>>
I don't see any talk of British casualties. Plus there is no actual links confirming that this ambush took place or any other details.

Looks like Russian propaganda mate.
>>
>>29786802
>Inb4 a bunch of cucks start yapping that the sources are unreliable. They need a day to spin this properly and come up with a narrative.

No need to spin the story. Our intelligence community fucked with bad intel coming from double agents and traitors who won't get blamed since that'd be racist or some shit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.