[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I think Obama has finally come up with a gun law /k/ c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 30guns-web-master768.jpg (65 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
30guns-web-master768.jpg
65 KB, 768x512
Guys, I think Obama has finally come up with a gun law /k/ can support.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/30/us/politics/obama-puts-his-weight-behind-smart-gun-technology.html

>Eventually, all federal agents would be mandated to use biometric smart guns in the line of duty to ensure that smart gun manufacturers have a steady customer base from which to develop the technology.
>>
>>29783759
No. It will just come around to the civilian population.
>>
>>29783768
>No. It will just come around to the civilian population.
This, of it works on a federal level then they will make it mandatory for civilians.
>>
>>29783759
>feds leo guns get hacked by david fry tier hackers and overrun by hordes of pissed off militia after being turned into noguns
>obama and the rest of his suicidal antigunner supports are all lunched by an angry mob of both militia progunners and now pissed off and defected LEOs who just got gun controlled.

A bridge too far.
>>
>>29783759
What I'm reading is "this will be repealed and there will be a billion dollar lawsuit the minute the gun fucks up and an Fbi agent gets shot because he can't return fire"
>>
File: Judge-Dredd-Movie-2012.jpg (70 KB, 1025x657) Image search: [Google]
Judge-Dredd-Movie-2012.jpg
70 KB, 1025x657
Yeah, I heard about that... hotshot.
>>
>>29783777
This.
>>
>>29783759
This is /k/'s worst nightmare you moron. It's impossible to take away guns completely due to lack of enforcement mechanisms or popular support but making guns completely useless would go unnoticed by most.

Anyway I can't imagine how you'd integrate electronics into a gun without making it possible to remove it and keep a working gun.
>>
>>29783803
>This is /k/'s worst nightmare you moron. It's impossible to take away guns completely due to lack of enforcement mechanisms or popular support but making guns completely useless would go unnoticed by most.
You didn't read OP thoroughly enough. Obama is advocating mandatory smart guns for Federal law enforcement, not civilian gun owners.
>>
>>29783759
Lol, I'll just get an EMP cannon and be immune to cops.
>>
>>29783810
That's the thin edge of the wedge. He's been using the Federal labor unions as blueprints for what he wants to do to the rest of the country for seven fucking years. Did this escape your notice?
>>
>>29783835
In this case if the smart guns are as much of a debacle as everyone knows they are, it'll result in hundreds of ded feds and the technology getting thrown in the garbage once and for all.
>>
>>29783846
no it could result in many civilians being forced to buy smart guns. because if a Federal agent buys one not through the government but directly from the manufactuer/distributor/brick&mortar shop as a civilian then people in places like New Jersey will be forced to only buy Smart Guns.
>>
>>29783759
This is dumb. Anyone with an understanding of basic electronics will tell you how massively retarded this is.
>>
>>29783759
>This just in
>US Justice department together with a special committee created by the Obama administration teams up with Google and Microsoft to create a new smartphone app for police that will take the place of firearms.
>Policeman will only have to use "screencast" technology or voice recognition software to activate a "firearms app"
>>
>>29784100
everything this dumb nigger has forced down our throat is massively retarded. and they know it. they just dont give a fuck. it puts money in the pockets of those who il manufacture this junk and takes our ability to be efficiently armed.

Just like those C.A.R.B. compliant gas cans they force us to buy. they don't work worth a shit but some assholes in commiefornia made a law and now its nation wide federal law we have to use something that doesn't work worth a shit.
Next up is manual transmission will be outlawed,.... fuck knows what else is next
>>
>>29783759

>ECM the pigs' guns
>?
>Profit

How hard could jamming those chips be?
>>
>>29783759

buy cellphone jamming device, rob banks with impunity.

>> Thanks Obama
>>
No politics on K you fucking retard
>>
>smart gun garbage
No
>>
>>29783759
>/k/ can support
What's up summerfag?
>>
>>29785170
You don't get it, cops use this, this kills the cops. From there, even with any possible improvements, all support would drop.
>>
>>29783759
Would there be a hand portable EMP or microwave gun that could render these guns useless without being noticed?
>>
>>29785256
http://m.instructables.com/id/RF-Jammer/
>>
>>29783759
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>29783835
Says the faggot who voted for Choclate Nixon.....Twice.

>>29784967
I still dont see what the fuck is the problem with the "Yellow cap that locks under the plastic tab" type gas cans. FFS, it shouldnt cost $20 for a 1 gal sized piece of plastic. Old gas cans were Galvanized steel with NO vent hole, how can that NOT be CARB-compliant???

>>29785235
>even with any possible improvements, all support would drop.
while cops sue the big gunmakers into bankruptcy, push stronger antigun laws, and rally public support towards disarmament.

tl;dr FUCK 'smart' lock shit.
>>
>>29783776
Onward cannibals, to equality!
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.