[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the chances of joining the US Army or Marines with a GED...?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: eva.png (80 KB, 277x270) Image search: [Google]
eva.png
80 KB, 277x270
What are the chances of joining the US Army or Marines with a GED...?
>>
Go to a recruiter and ask
>>
>>29783396
Dunno about the Army, but the Marines would be a zero percent chance.

They don't like having someone smarter than them around.
>>
>>29783396
Low. It's possible but they prefer people to have their high school diploma, you need to get a higher asvab to get in as well. You're chances are better if you take a full semester of college courses.
>>
>>29783396
If you can pass your ASVAB it's fine, but keep in mind that they aren't going to be going as hard for recruits like during the height of OIF/OEF.
>>
>>29783396
You can join the army right now with a GED and a score of 50 on the ASVAB. That's it.
>>
>>29783396
>>29784201
Also, there's a whole thread for this shit.
/meg/
>>
>>29783396
A zero percent chance.

The days of the waiver are long gone. They stopped doing GED waivers in like 2009.
>>
>>29783589
>he was rejected
>>
You need 15 college credits to join eith a GED I'm pretty sure. AF and Navy might be higher.
>>
>>29783396
Army good
Marines not on their life
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.