[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 ARMED ROBBERYS within the week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: black-thugs.jpg (40 KB, 432x324) Image search: [Google]
black-thugs.jpg
40 KB, 432x324
I'm a student at Iowa State we are placed in the little town of Ames.

Our town rarely has crime, so it was a shock to everyone when last Thursday, 5 black males robbed an apartment of a college student. The report said one man had a rifle, and they stole cellphones and cash.

They never found the guys, and this was severely disappointing. These monkeys had successfully committed a crime. YET they told everybody we had nothing to worry about and it was an ISOLATED incident.

I had notified the school that this would not be the case, I have some good experience studying criminology and I warned them it would happen again.

YEP the same guys just robbed an apartment again this Wednesday, 5 black males. But now THEY WERE ALL ARMED. 1 rifle, all the rest handguns. Needless to say i'm gonna need a good arsenal, because the cops are tards and cant find anybody.

What Gun's would you recommend for personal safety, and home defense against all these JAMALS.

Here are the reports of the two crimes,

incident 1:http://www.iowastatedaily.com/news/politics_and_administration/campus/article_888cc45c-0807-11e6-87eb-831994f25842.html

incident 2: http://www.iowastatedaily.com/news/politics_and_administration/campus/article_5345758c-0d57-11e6-882c-e735af2866e5.html
>>
>>29781947
carry a glock and an extra extendo

https://youtu.be/NF2Rt_RcnSA?t=30
>>
>>29781947
What sort of budget do you have?
>>
3k budget for an arsenal
>>
shotgun
>>
>>29781986
WASR 10, Romanian 75rd drum or six, Glock 19, safe, ammo.
>>
>>29781986
To get you started:

Compact pistol for CCW (go get a license)
Full sized pistol for home
Shotgun- pump action, 20 gauge.

Glocks are fine for the pistols, Mossberg 500 or Benelli Nova are fine for the shotguns (I don't have enough experience with the Rem 870 to comment). 9mm with the right ammo for the pistols will do the job.

That should cover the basics. If you'd like you can get a pistol caliber carbine or an AR-15 of some sort as well.

Buy some decent ammo, and make sure you practice. If you don't have any experience, check out the NRA sponsored training courses in your area.
>>
Never anything to worry about in regards to blacks, pay no attention goyim.

This shit is politics to them, they don't give a fuck about students, not when its time to push leftist agendas

In a sane world these blacks would be segregated out of white society.
>>
>>29781986
>$3000
Realistically you don't need an arsenal since you can only use one gun at a time. I'd say get an AR-15, any kind you're happy with. Practice with it enough so that you can use it well. Also get a pistol, you can pick pretty much any kind, but a Glock is always a good place to start. Those two together should run you about $2000 at the most. Get some good self defense rounds. And if you're really worried about 5 armed men, it wouldn't hurt to get some basic body armor. Its not likely you'll ever have to use any of these, but doesn't hurt to be prepared.
>>
>>29782046
Whoops, I misread the initial post. The AR-15 is a must in that case. Replace the shotgun with it. 30 round mags, make sure they are reliable.
>>
File: IMG_20160326_164016.jpg (2 MB, 1956x3885) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160326_164016.jpg
2 MB, 1956x3885
>>29779196
Well, it's 5 v 1, so you're kinda in a shit position.
Do you live in a small apartment?
Do you have roommates?
5 v 2 is a far superior position than 5 v 1

I'd say an ar15 and body armor would be smart. Especially if you expect armed attackers, 1 gun and armor would be better than 2 guns and armor.

Psa lower, bcm upper is still the best bang for buck ar15 choice for those who can't build because lol apartments.
Arisaka Defense makes exception weapon lights and aimpoint pro is the goto red dot

For armor, armorwear.com and ar500 both have lvl iv composite plates (fuck steel plates, dont use them) for $150 a plate, and skd tac has lvl iv ceramic (lighter, more proven design) for $180 a plate

For the carrier, ferro concepts slickster is nice and cheap, so is the banshee.

Should run you just under $1500 for a rifle, red dot, light, a few mags, some ammo and the armor system should be under $500
>>
>>29781947
>What Gun's would you recommend for personal safety, and home defense against all these JAMALS.
None, you fucking racist, just call the cops and comply with the robbers.
>>
>>29782111
>better than 2 guns and no armor
>>
I have 2 roomate's who have both agreed it's time to take some security measures since the cops have been so incompetent.
>>
>>29781947
Hey I'm also from iowa. What town did u grow up in before going to ames?
>>
>>29782130
I'm originally from chicago, where this stuff happens all the time
>>
>>29782127
Make sure you talk to them about planning. You don't want a friendly fire incident.
>>
$3000 is a good down payment for another place to live.
>>
>>29782194
Ames is a very nice place to live. this is one of the only crime incidents that has happened in a long time
>>
>>29782127
Look in to sectors of fire and look in to natural bottle necks of your living area also all the guns and ammo don't mean shit with out any practice. Learning the basics of Mount or room clearing will help you out allot. Also learn general gun safety and then run some battle drills with your mates so you don't end up blowing off your buddy's dick
>>
>>29782141
Probably wouldn't have happened if you went to iowa instead of state. Brownell just opened its first store over in Grinnell. U should check them out. A decent 9mm with hollow points should be just fine for u and ur buddies. Go to shops and feel around. See what u like before u buy. I have an M&P 9 and I like it for a $500 gun I'm wanting to get a ruger sr9. They're way comfortable. For ur carry permit I went to CedarValleyFirearmsTraining.com $50 for the course and it's thorough as fuck.
>>
>>29782210
Holy shit I should read while I text. Well that's the autism for you.
>>
>>29781947
It was probably Jameel McKay and Deonte Burton. Make them play defense and rebound and they'll run away
>>
>>29782233
The tallest suspect was only described as 6'2
>>
>>29782270
Okay, so it was probably some football players then. In that case, tell them they have to win more than 5 games.
>>
>>29781947
A shotgun is great for a small apartment.

booby traps bro.
one at your front door not a gun but something like a floor matt with spikes just past the door.
maybe set up trip wires for things that go bang.
some noise makers to alert yourself.
maybe buy some bear traps.
buy an anti burglar matt with the sticky top.

Reinforce your door with multiple locks.
>>
File: 1446714989748.jpg (104 KB, 800x797) Image search: [Google]
1446714989748.jpg
104 KB, 800x797
>>29781947
A friend of mine graduated from there just last year he said it was starting to kind of go downhill.

Any rate you should probably pick up a 12 gauge shotgun for home defense a rifle would be a better ammunition capacity but it might suffer from over penetration depending on what kind of house you live in.

Your other option is getting a full size handgun and using an extended magazine over penetration would still be an issue but it would be more Compact and easier to maneuver.

Get your carry permit and pick out something that you can easily wear under your normal clothes probably a nine millimeter to give you the highest capacity.

Another thing you might want to look into his reinforcing the entry points to your house 3M window film and a kick bar on your door would be a good investment. Maybe install a secondary lock in addition to the factory deadbolt so that it distributes Force more evenly throughout the door frame. also most college housing is built like shit so you might want to run down to your local hardware store and pick yourself up some four inches screws and replace the ones that the door is built with. That will give you a little bit more durability.

In all likelihood that people robbing don't live in Ames there probably from a nearby town 10 day drive to Rob rich College kids because they view him as a soft target I know the number of foreign Nationals there is pretty high so they likely think there won't be much retaliation for their crimes if you ever are in a situation that requires the use of force the likely turn tail and run the second they had any kind of resistance comprable to their own.

It's unlikely they'll actually try and mug you because it seems like these are premeditated b&e's but you might want to start doing a little bit of gray man research. try to look like one of the townies.

TLDR: buy a shotgun full size handgun compact handgun. Reinforced your dwelling.
They think you're a soft target.
>>
You're not going to fight off five armed ''people'' if they get the drop on you, even if you get the drop on them it would be pretty hard to take them all down before you got shot yourself.

No gun, IED.
>>
File: 5 shot salute nigga.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
5 shot salute nigga.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>29781986
Get a nice shotgun, an AR15 and a wonder nine for home defense

If you are good, you can even get a swell Benelli M4 for 1500$, cheap AR15 and a good pistol or even two of your choice.
But realistically, get a much cheaper Pump Action Shotgun
>muh Remington 870
>muh Mossberg 500
Or even a Maverick 88 for about 300$

But what you need most is preparation and a big fat "gun free zone" sign on your door
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.