[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Foreign soldiers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: gggggggg.jpg (354 KB, 3600x2400) Image search: [Google]
gggggggg.jpg
354 KB, 3600x2400
Is there any chance for a Western European with a clean criminal record and that has finished college to join the british army ?
>>
>>29780639
Last I've read they cant meet the recruitment quotas so who knows. Maybe its possible.
>>
>tfw you will be a cannon fodder for the Queen
>>
No, you have to be British, Irish or have lived in the UK for at least five years.
>>
>>29780791
This, they changed the recruitment process when Crapita took over.
>>
>>29780829
Crapita?
>>
>>29780849
Capita, a civilian company that now runs the recruitment process and they are doing a real shit job of it. When I joined you just walked into the AFCO and the military walked you through it, nowadays you have civilians that have never served trying to herd you like cats.
>>
>>29780639
I'm western euro too, I was thinking of marrying some mexican american poor fuck to get a green card and join SF. FFL is also an option.

But I do wonder what would happen if you go to any respectful military's recruitment office and show you can do 20+ pull ups and speak 3+ languages.
>>
>>29780867
Sounds like a mess, glad I avoided them even though I dropped out.
>>
I've considered joining the FFL if I ever get laid off.
How fucked would I be?
>>
>>29780945
Just come on over on vacation and stay. Nobody will suspect the nice young white person with the stylish European accent of being an OMG ILLEGAL ALIEN. Just get a job and a driver's license and blend in.
>>
>>29781077
You would be competing with slavs, africans and others with nothing to lose and are used to hardship, your life currently that bad?
>>
>>29781091
>Just get a job and a driver's license and blend in.
What respectable job can you get without a social security number?
>>
>>29781091
My last year of high school was done in Virginia, I'd pass fine as a civilian, but my goal is to be a Green Beret, so I need the fucking permanent visa or maybe the generosity of the recruiters.
>>
>>29781091
>Just

Says the person with no idea what that involves or the issues it causes later
>>
>>29781106
not many. Unless you can trick someone into doing some weird pay thing. Getting citizenship is easy though, just lengthy. And there are plenty of non-combat roles that you can join to get citizenship.
>>
>>29781168
https://www.uscis.gov/news/fact-sheets/naturalization-through-military-service-fact-sheet
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.