[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Georgia Meet Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ga flag.gif (15 KB, 339x227) Image search: [Google]
ga flag.gif
15 KB, 339x227
This was discussed a little bit last week in a slow moving thread, so I'm making an official one to gauge real interest. What I want to do is host a meetup in Dawson Forest. Problem is, it's a WMA, so you aren't legally allowed to just target shoot in it. Odd thing is, I've been there before and at the end of the main road is an access road, I've heard a ton of gun fire coming from down there, so I don't know if there is a range or not that just isn't publicized. Anyway, I'll have to go check. In the meantime what I want to do is find a nearby range, shoot there for the day, then head to dawson to cheeki breeki. A lot of people expressed interest in a STALKER theme, so I thought that would be fun at night around the old nuclear lab ruins.

The dates I am shooting for are May 28-29.
If that conflicts with too many people I'm willing to change it, just let me know. If you guys could see if there are any ranges nearby that I seem to have overlooked that would be great because thus far I've only found a skeet range and 2 clubs that require membership. If for some reason there is a generous anon nearby with land that would be great too. Any questions you guys have I'll answer in a timely manner.

Hit me up at [email protected] and I'll get a mailing list going.
>>
>>29778375
There's plenty of national forest land for you to shoot on and you pick a goddamn WMA?

jesus.

Just be willing to drive north a bit and all your problems are solved.
>>
>>29778522
WMA isn't for shooting, it's for camping. Wanted to shoot somewhere else and then go there
>>
>>29778522
>>29778642
Plus, a lot of the national forest has been turned into wilderness areas and the laws for shooting on them is a little funky
>>
>>29778375
Wow, I didn't know Georgia had enough presence on /k/ to get a meet going. But that does explain why anti-russian posts are so common these days.
>>
File: 1461541507323.jpg (491 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461541507323.jpg
491 KB, 1920x1080
anyone near gwinnett county ever go to georgia gun club?
>>
>>29778375

Damn, I'd be down but I'm gonna be camping in Alabama that weekend.

Godspeed y'all, the last few South GA meets were fun as hell.
>>
In the southern half of the Dawson Forest, there is a depression. It is big enough you could safely put in a 300-900m range that would be 200-300m wide.

We should start lobbying our respective state government representatives to get range built there.
>>
>>29778375
FoCo faggot here. How do I know you /k/unts won't shoot me and loot me?
>>
>>29778375
Sorry man I'm busy that weekend
>>29779747
Because true Stalker loners don't kill other loners for supplies
>>
What weekend would work better for everyone? Once I get a few I'll make a strawpoll
>>
>>29780660
I'll be happy to spamvote it into uselessness!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.