[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gunbroker thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: download.png (2 KB, 105x60) Image search: [Google]
download.png
2 KB, 105x60
I want to sell a gun on gunbroker, but when I did the extended verification thing everything checked out excepted my contact address, which they said wasn't a business address
So do you need to be a business to sell things on gunbroker?
>>
>>29777854
No clue. I never sold before but I supoose that explains why I see people with their contact name as some half assed business name even though their address leads to some house in the suburbs
>>
>>29777854
Gunbroker is notoriously anti-modern about registering accounts and how you use their website. They basically still live in the 1990s and expect the rest of us to be able to figure out their bullshit security measures on one try.
>>
>>29779698
>tfw years of dealing with curry nigger web beuracracy has trained me for this
Feels good to be subhuman for once.
>>
>>29777854
I tried to make an account on there to buy stuff but they said that my personal email was "suspicious" and asked me to send a copy of a utility bill to verify my address or something. I never did it seemed like way too much of a hassle just to bid on people's guns.
>>
>>29780074
India has internet?
>>
>>29780102
It's actually pretty facinating how devolping countries just skipped over landlines for the most part and went to cellphones and 3G internet. Of course that doesn't stop retards from designing websites like it's the early 1990 but, like I said it was useful training for dealing with shitty gun websites that getratric people run and presumably use. What I love most is when they completly change it to make it look nicer but get rid of functionality, like Armslist. It's like I'm really home then.

Anyway, I haven't been there in 5 years so I presume they still use it, unless they scrapped the cell towers for quick cash.
>>
>>29780102
When your Comcast box is down and you call someone who answers? Of course India has the Internet.
>>
>>29780102
This >>29780221
Where do you think your customer service chatbox with Jeffrey goes?
>>
I do a lot of business on Gunbroker. I first started buying and selling things for my personal collection but I eventually branched out and help my Dad start buying and selling antiques. What specific questions do you have?

No, from what I understand you only need a business address if you're looking to get verified, many sellers, even those with brick and mortar stores, are not verified but provide contact information and links to their store's websites.
>>
>>29780328
But I don't own a business, so should I just put my regular address?
>>
>>29780209
>they completly change it to make it look nicer but get rid of functionality, like Armslist
>got rid of advanced search
>have to go up and down the bullshit layout to narrow my search
>can't look up via price anymore
What in god's fuck were they driving at here?
>>
>>29780751
see www.armslist.com/classifieds/powersearch

You have to manually get on the page but it still works
>>
Should I just sell it on gunsamerica?
>>
It's not a business address so you have to send them a dollar now

They're fucking kikes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.