[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goggles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 324x222) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 324x222
Any recommendations on goggles, preferably actual military or in their style, that can be worn over eyeglasses easily? Don't care about cost but the cheaper the better, as long as it does its job properly should an incident occur.
>>
File: Jap Marines.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Jap Marines.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1200
>>29771078
ESS Landops, with the adapter.

pic kinda related, the guy on the right has glasses-adapter on his slim eyepro, on which the ESS style goggles would go nicely.
>>
Are Russian goggles cool? The 6b34 and the newer 6b50 have 6mm thick visor which is kind of interesting
>>
>>29771078
>worn over eyeglasses easily
none.
ive had tons of jobs than i needed goggles, some gave us military stuff, some some specialized goggles, and ive bought some myself, all claiming to fit over RX glasses, not aa single one does.
>>
>>29771380
Very cool. Thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>>29771078
Actually, the goggles in that pic you posted work fine, cost me about 20 bucks, and have the case built into/around them.

Not super comfortable, but not bad either, wore them for 5'000 miles of driving in the summer.
>>
>>29771411
So what did you do if you needed to wear goggles? Contacts?
>>
>>29771521
I would pretty much just not wear them.
>>
>>29771518
>5'000 miles of driving in the summer.

You would look like an asshat wearing those for driving.

Unless you drove a dune buggy or an open top wrangler or something.
>>
These type of goggles would be okat to wear for sports like airsoft and racquetball, right? And at the range or when working with sawing or construction? Pretty much anywhere googles are needed right? talking about the mil-spec stuff like ess landops.
>>
>>29771873
ESS does not recommend that you wear their regular goggles for Airsoft because there's a small gap on the bottom where a BB can possibly get into.
They have a special line of airsoft goggles that have an extended "noseguard" to prevent such a thing
>>
>>29771873
I wore Revision goggles when I play airsoft, took tons of BB hits to them that didn't do shit.
>>
>>29771839
>open top wrangler or something.
He'd still look like an asshat, but it's hard to care in that situation.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.