[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mosin pistol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: mosin-pistol.jpg (60 KB, 800x347) Image search: [Google]
mosin-pistol.jpg
60 KB, 800x347
hey /k/ sometime in the future I plan to make a sweet mosin pistol that can send anyone on an express trip to hell on the 7.62 express what's your thoughts should I make one?
>>
I doubt you'll be able to saw it as smoothly.
Also, I'm not a huge fan of the pistol grip.
But hey- it's your mosin.
>>
>>29770539

yes

source: am atf
>>
File: zuck the cuck.jpg (617 KB, 800x941) Image search: [Google]
zuck the cuck.jpg
617 KB, 800x941
i see no reason not to make a mosin pistola
>>
>>29770664
Is Zuck gay?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 800x347) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 800x347
>>29770539
>>
>>29770664
All that money and he doesn't wear a suit everywhere.
>>
>>29770539
Not with a mosin
>buy bolt action rifle receiver from factory
>cut down aftermarket barrel
>make mares leg style stock
>Assemble and Fuck the NFA
>Profit!
>>
>>29770539
Is that grip photo shopped?
>>
>>29770539
It's not worth it. Vast majority of the powder combusts outside the barrel. You get a huge ass fireball and noise that way, but the shot itself is going to be very slow.

If you still wanted one though, I would reccomend adjusting (reducing) the loads so you don't have excessive powder- either way you'll end up with a slow, heavy bullet with little accuracy and range.
>>
>>29771548
would also use 7,62x39 bullets instead of the mosin ones, if that can be done.
>>
>>29771548
>>29771594

I don't think you understand the point of the Obrez
>>
>>29771760
This^^^
An Obrez is supposed to be a curio of Russian history that serves no other purpose than to bring joy to it's owner via huge fireballs and concussive blast. It also shoots stuff, which is cool I guess.
Practicality is not a consideration.
>>
>>29771837
>>29771760
I know the point of an Obrez. but you should give noise and fireballs a serious consideration. You really don't want to set the forest on fire and you don't want to lose your hearing in two years from now.
>>
>>29772013
Don't tell me what to do, mom
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.