[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who did MSF piss off so much? Are they just helping the wrong people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
Who did MSF piss off so much? Are they just helping the wrong people?
>>
They're in literally the worst places in the world

The fuck do you think
>>
they are a buncha dirty anti-white commies
who cares

Probably taking money from terrorists to care for them.
>>
File: 1411665165792.jpg (54 KB, 610x497) Image search: [Google]
1411665165792.jpg
54 KB, 610x497
>>29770524
>Are they just helping the wrong people?
Yeah, they help the melanin enriched who are content to burn down a hospital and steal ebola blood soaked sheets.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 450x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 450x301
What happened now? Last thing bad I heard about them was they got BTFO'd in Afghanistan by pic related for an hour about six months ago.
>>
They were played like a damn fiddle.
>>
>>29770542
>le ebin everything that isn't stormfagging is communism mey-mey
>>>/pol/
>>
>>29771353
it literally is a communist organization that will never help whites
>>
>>29771368
Uh huh...
>>
>>29771368
It's strange how people lie to themselves like this to avoid having to feel compassion for dead innocents.

They feel the drive to frame them to fool themselves into thinking the world is a fair place.
>>
>>29770524
the whole point is they'll help anyone, no questions asked.
combine this with their shtick of operating in shitholes and warzones, and its no wonder they get a lot of flack.
>>
>>29771368
http://www.msf.org/ukraine
>inb4 slavs aren't white
>>
>>29770524
1. This does not belong here
2. They fight in their own way. I mean any doctor can have a comfortable lifestyle back home, but some people feel their help is needed elsewhere. The pay really ain't worth it.

I think they are worthy of respect.
>>
>>29770747
Would have helped if they hadn't *Iiterally* hung their sign off an operational ZSU-23.

I'm honestly not sure if they're just rampantly retarded or if they're actively trying to martyr themselves for some unknown reason.

>>29771406
>no questions asked
Except "do you have any money" and "where can we set up our tents that's most likely to get the Americans to fire on us? Do you happen to have a pile of WMD's sitting somewhere for us to set up shop next to?"
>>
>>29771428
What an odd liar you are
>>
>>29770524
>who did MSF piss off so much?
The UN. NATO. the EU. America. Germany. France.
>hey, there's this war going on, see
>Which side should we help? The ones with all the weapons, money, and fighting-age males, or the ones full of the elderly and women?
>Well, the fighting-age males will pay us, so....
>WAAH YOU HELLFIRE'D THE HOSPITAL THAT WAS TREATING COMBATANTS THAT YOU WERE RECEIVING ANTI-AIRCRAFT FIRE DIRECTLY FROM!~
>>
>>29770524
The damn truth is they didnt piss off anything.

They put themselves in direct harms way in some of the most active and dangerous warzones in the world, and then get assmad when they are lit.

Its like laying down on traintracks and getting mad at the train when it hits you.

>BUT WE CALLED THE TRAINHOUSE AND TOLD THEM WE WOULD BE LAYING ON THE TRACK

Yeah, you tell them you will be in a million places at one time everyday and it changes week to week. Shit happens.
>>
>>29771428
I'll never get used to people being so passionate about something they know nothing about
>>
>>29771455
Where is this bullshit that MSF only help paying terrorists coming from
>>
they're bomb magnets
go read about the 1979 occupation of Afghanistan, they were bomb magnets then too.
>>
>>29771491
memes.
>>
>>29771456
Yeah it's fine if a hospital gets hit with an airstrike, I'm surprised anyone should feel upset about that as well, they're pussies for not being happy about it really.
>>
>>29771499
I don't think it's just people joking. I think they actually believe what they're saying.
>>
>>29771511
Yes, they should accept that putting themselves in extreme danger has extreme consequences.
>>
>>29771368
>it literally is a communist organization that will never help whites
Only because whites don't let things get that bad in the first place.
>>
>>29771491
It's not just terrorists. And, as far as I know, they don't take payments. However. They'd rather help people who have a *chance* of not dying once they leave. And for them to have a chance, they have to have at least a little money for continuing aid/food/water. Which, unfortunately, frequently puts them on the "wrong" side of the brushfire wars and ethnic fighting.

And it doesn't help that the whole world raises all holy hell when they get hit because they can't be assed to not set up in the center of an operational fighting camp.
>>
>>29771889
>what is the entire history of Eastern Europe since mankind first realized dragging his nuts through the underbrush was a bad idea and wrapped his junk in an animal skin
>>
>>29770747
>some of the strikes hit the well known al-Quds field hospital
>field hospital
>Quds
They set up in the middle of an active military camp. Again.
>>
>>29770524
Double-tap is just effective.

Attacking civilians is a cornerstone of war nowadays. Attacking an acting medical official is like killing fifty civilians. Way bigger targets.
>>
>>29772485
>Attacking civilians is a cornerstone of war nowadays.
>nowadays

You know absolutely nothing about military history.
>>
>>29771428
Citiation needed
>>
infiltrated by DIA as a means for placing NOC agents into contested volumes.
Helped track Bin Laden via cytogenetic allele sampling and using regressive epidemiological models.
What is NWO
>>
File: 1461307157320.png (243 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1461307157320.png
243 KB, 500x281
I don't remember this MSF
>>
>>29771889
Have you seen Russia and the Ukraine lately?

Or Argentina?
:^)
>>
>>29770747
an MSF hospital in Aleppo was bombed by the Syrian government killing one of the only pediatricians in all of Syria
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/29/world/middleeast/aleppo-syria-strikes.html
>>
>>29770524
Islamist sympathizers
>>
>>29770524
They refuse to put the fucking red cross on top of their hospitals.
>>
>>29771491
Reality.
>>
>>29773117
>What is NWO
Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, and Scott Hall?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.