[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (341 KB, 1501x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
341 KB, 1501x1000
Just bought a ps4, want to pretend to be an operator. What games does /k/ reccomend
>>
>>29769446
TAKE YOUR AUTISTIC FUCKING SHIT THREAD TO /V/ YOU FUCKING BASTARD GODDAMN THIS IS NOT WEAPONS RELATED SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELD
>>
>>29769446
None on the PS4 faggot
>>
>>29769550
Idk man mgsv was pretty fucking /k/ool
>>
>>29769446
War Thunder is free to play. It's grindy as a motherfucker though. The only plus it has on shaving your balls with a rusty cheese grater is that it isn't as messy.
>>
>>29769536
Forgot to sage?

MSGV is best for that really.
>>
>ps4
>operator games
i mean, you could've asked before
>>
>>29769602
>WT on the PS4
lol enjoy getting rekt literally every match because of PC players.
>>
>>29769746
Planes, yeah, tanks? Nah, it's a tad easier to edge in and out of cover and I do fairly decent. Until the devs decide that "this nation hasn't been shit on enough lately, lets give them paper armor and rubber bullets today"
>>
I only have a playstation4 for sports games, and couch multiplayer. You fucked up. PC is where it's at if you want to operate operationally.
>>
>>29769446
The new hitman game
Ghost recon
Uncharted 4

Console sucks tbqh
>>
>>29769578
And you can play that on pc, with all of the other games k will reccommend you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.