[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Antigun debate on campus today, need talking points.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151023_185043.jpg (596 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151023_185043.jpg
596 KB, 2688x1520
Give me some talking points to discuss, also what was the anti gun bill that was illegally forced through.? Pic unrelated.
>>
>>29769019
>illegally forced through
It was the Hughes Amendment to the Firearm Owners Protection Act.
>>
>>29769019
Literally anything from this site.
http://www.gunfacts.info/
>>
>>29769019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IULSD8VwXEs
For those vox type liberals
>>
Sometimes it's not worth arguing, especially if it's at a university. I went to a creationist talk at my uni once and used my degree in science to dismantle the bullshit, they refused to even consider my points.
Point is you can have all the good points you want but they don't mean shit if the opposite won't listen. Same goes for you though, be sure to acknowledge their side. It does suck that children shoot themselves and crazy people shoot up schools (not the guns fault but they make it easy)
>>
If AR15s are so dangerous they require restrictions and limitations on who buys them, then how do hands and feet kill more per year than all rifles put together, including the AR15? Cite the FBI crime table.
>285 with rifles in 2013, including the AR15 vs 687 with hands and feet
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2009-2013.xls
>>
>>29769515
Never give up the good fight. If you showed already at least one person the light you helped.
>>
>>29769019
Point out where your opponent is right, you can't just dismiss them when they have a valid point. Then make points that are related to their case that deconstruct the arguement. And if your getting the O'Reilly treatment, Hang the motherfucking lampshade.
>>
>>29769528
I used this where I go to school (cpcc in charlotte NC) and the teacher literally said let's not get into that, those stats might be wrong (I specifically quoted the 2013 ones)
He didn't know the difference between a machine gun and a semi, and when 30 round mags were brought up I got called sadistic (by a girl in the class) don't even go bro, it's not worth your time.
>>
>>29769019

>Guns give extraordinary power to ordinary people
>2nd amendment gives the people a chance to physically resist tyranny; in theory, because of the 2nd amendment, the government should be scared shitless of the people.
>2nd amendment applies to modern arms because the first amendment applies to the Internet and tv etc
>there's one gun per person in the United states, if we had a gun problem we'd know it
>gun culture means doing fudd shit not hood shit (to make it simple to understand for antigunners) so while tyrone may use his mossman to ice d'kwan, I use my mossman to shoot clay pigeons
>automatic weapons have been around for 150 years
>the assault weapons ban arbitrarily classifies weapons on cosmetic features, a ruger mini 14 is not less dangerous than an AR-15
>the original awb did nothing to stop crime, columbine occurred at the height of the ban
>the brady background check only stopped less than 200 people in the last 25 years
>guns are part of American culture

Just for a good chuckle you should have a picture of a black guy with a gun and white guy with a gun and tell them that if they want to take the black guys gun away they're a racist.
>>
How is Tin Cup whiskey? I've seen it around a few times and am curious.
>>
Bring up police response time's and the number of people killed by home invaders before police arrived
Bring up the number of crimes stopped by a ccw carrier vs crimes committed by nigs
Bring up the fact that you can use a gun in self defense without actually killing someone
>>
Crime is a nigger problem, not a gun problem.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.