[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/ I'm looking at galil I'm just wondering which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: king-arms-galil-mar-sar-non-bb.jpg (63 KB, 1083x403) Image search: [Google]
king-arms-galil-mar-sar-non-bb.jpg
63 KB, 1083x403
Hey /k/ I'm looking at galil I'm just wondering which oneshould I get the arm,sar or micro variants?
>>
>>29766817
Where do you plan on buying any of those?
>>
>>29766822
I found 2 websites with parts kits of all 3 I'm in the us
>>
>>29766822
https://www.gunpartscorp.com/ad/1476720.htm
http://blackthorneproducts.com/cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=7_20
>>
File: image.png (277 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
277 KB, 1334x750
>>29766841
>Blackthorne
Don't buy from there. Their products are pure shit. Build one yourself
>>
File: image.png (187 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
187 KB, 750x1334
>>29766901
And there you have it.
>https://desustorage.org/k/thread/29460894/#29460894
>>
>>29766901
>>29766912
Thanks for the help but which parts kit should I get the arm,sar or micro?
>>
>>29767018
Arm is a classic. Get that.
>>
>>29766901
>>29766912
>>29767018
Blackthornes products are shit, their parts kits are fine

Don't ever buy a receiver or other product they manufacture
>>
>>29767018
Depends really. My recommendations are tthe ARM or an SAR. Just don't get anything from Blackthorne, I wouldn't risk it
>>
>>29767057
Problem with the Galil parts kit is that they put some of their products in it to comply with 922r. I wouldn't risk it.
>>
>>29767064
then use the originals and don't use the 922r parts
They don't take out the originals
>>
>>29767067
>The barrel is brand new US made, 16" long, 1-9" twist and CHROME LINED. The gas block/front sight base is not pinned on the barrel because this is done after the barrel is screwed into the receiver. We use the simpler AK type fire control, one spring for hammer and trigger, as shown in the picture as well as an AK type handguard retainer, as shown (excellent). We also use our improved top cover and flip type rear sight which is finger adjustable for windage (see part G-A-15). We even include the magazine mount, magazine release lever, and axle! BRAND NEW bolt and carrier, ARM handguard, pistol grip, other parts in excellent condition.
I doubt they have the originals available. Not to mention that its risk since you'll either recieve the one with original parts or the one with their shit modifications.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.