[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 18
File: 1459049850968.jpg (285 KB, 1280x753) Image search: [Google]
1459049850968.jpg
285 KB, 1280x753
Guys , my dad died 2 months ago in his sleep. Its been hell recently , just thank you guys for being here and distracting me

>inb4 blog
>>
File: 1459478429988.jpg (290 KB, 600x926) Image search: [Google]
1459478429988.jpg
290 KB, 600x926
>>29764222
It's what we're here for buddy.
>>
File: Dalai-Lama-001.jpg (544 KB, 2664x1776) Image search: [Google]
Dalai-Lama-001.jpg
544 KB, 2664x1776
Keep your head on a swivel, child. Shit storms do not easily abate
>>
>>29764222
No problem anon, anything we can do to lessen a burden like that is great. Sorry for your loss.
>>
Not OP, but I appreciate you guys on /k/. I don't have any friends so you guys are like my only friends here at night.
>>
>>29764222
So, how did you off your dad?
>>
>>29764222
Sorry for your loss OP, I lost my pop pop the week before thanksgiving last year. Stay strong brother
>>
File: 1461366701640.jpg (38 KB, 663x579) Image search: [Google]
1461366701640.jpg
38 KB, 663x579
>>29764265
Mike?
>>
>>
>>29764222
I lost my dad when I was 7, I know how bad it feels, but keep on moving in life and make him proud
>>
File: 1359461704220.jpg (61 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
1359461704220.jpg
61 KB, 500x387
just remember, life cant get any worse, it will only get better

posting /k/ approved images
>>
>>29764459
>just remember, life cant get any worse, it will only get better

My best friend died 3 years ago and my dad killed himself 6 months later and I found his convulsing body
I went to jail recently for a crime I didn't commit and only reason I'm out is because my grandfather fronted the money
Now he wants it all back and for me to go back to jail because he thinks I'm being lazy for not getting a job (disregarding the fact that no one will hire me with felony charges)

Life can and does get worse
>>
>>29764489

dude you can get a job with felony charges

i used to work with this dude who was a cook for a restaurant in a pretty important state building in my town.

he had like 10 felonys ranging from drugs to fraud

trust me man, ive been through shit in my life, just find a place for yourself in the world, try to work and get a job not trying to be a dick but nobody is going to do that for you

good luck
>>
>>29764527
>dude you can get a job with felony charges

The problem is mine is a violent felony
There's only a few places that don't BG check around me and only 1 has expressed interest in hiring me
I'm hoping to start soon here
My grandfather is just an impatient prick who doesn't realize that I've spent the last X number of months searching for a job and only finally have I found a place willing to hire me and they're kicking the can on a start date, so I'm stuck doing nothing until then
>>
>>29764222
o7
>>
>>29764459
>>29764489

yeah , op here , im a senior in highschool

the night before was just a normal night , my parents went out , had some drinks came back late, we watched some of a movie and went to bed , the next morning i was woken up by my mom , i knew shit was up because it was light outside , i saw the look on her face and i knew something was wrong , then she told me. My instinct was to hug her as tight as i could , i felt as if i had to protect her. The worst part was when she told my little brother(He's 10). She said "i have to go tell anon" I heard from the next room. He shouted "No!, this cant be happening! this is all a dream! " That was one of the worst moments of my life. I finally went downstairs to see some family friends over. I didnt go to school full time for about 2 weeks. Even now i have to excuse myself to the bathroom and breakdown in tears for a while. The worst part is walking out, I hate the way your face looks after you cry. I felt as if i had been marked as weak. The worst was i never got to see the body , he was cremated before i could.
I will always slightly hold this against my mom , but i dont think ill ever tell her.

Thanks for listening if you did. This is the most ive shared. Cant wait for college.
>>
>>29764222
Hey anon my father passed away 2 months ago as well.
>>
>>29764640
this guy>>29764489
here

My best friend died in the end of my first year of college
I hadn't seen him for long time because I no longer lived in the same town
My dad killed himself out behind my garage in my back yard and I wasn't allowed to see my father before he was cremated either
Everyone said it was better to remember him how he was, not how he is.
They got lucky because I saw him bleeding out on the ground

Don't try to make up for your fathers absense
It's what I tried to do and it's not possible
You'll never be him
>>
>>29764459
completely unrelated to the topic at hand, but is that an accordion at the bottom of the picture?
>>
>>29764222
Godspeed brother.
>>
>>29764222
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA GO BACK TO FAGBOOK YOU LOSER

THIS IS 4CHAN NOT YOUR CRY BABY PLACE YOU FAGGOT
>>
File: 1430963541735.jpg (1 MB, 2253x1700) Image search: [Google]
1430963541735.jpg
1 MB, 2253x1700
>>29764743
Fuck off, there is a community here, battle buddy threads, PTSD threads, fuck off autist.
>>29764222
No worries op, were all here just to have fun. Late night /k/ is just the Bros. Well, mostly. Pic related it's >>29764743
Glad we cheer you up bud. Keep posting, or lurking, and hang in there
>>
File: edgy.jpg (288 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
288 KB, 900x600
>>29764743
>>
>>29764640
>I didnt go to school full time for about 2 weeks
Christ. This makes me feel like shit. When I got the call my dad died I was a little older than your brother, I just told my mom and went to bed, they were divorced but she still was really upset, I woke up and went to school. Didn't tell anyone till well after summer break, trying to avoid being the kid who's dad died before his birthday and summer vacation.
>>29764222
If I can give you any advice it's maybe speak to someone, even friends, about how you feel. I kinda just barreled ahead and didn't take the time. Just remember the good dies and take comfort in knowing it was a decent way to pass, some go worse.
>>
>>29764265
Y-you too.
>>
>>29764489
I knew this would come in handy.

In case it hasn't been asked, what were the charges and how did you not commit any acts? I smell a story here
>>
>>29765064
I sincerely thank you for that picture

Unfortunately I don't want to give out any information as it's public record and you could find me

Got into a scuffle and the cops liked the other guy more
That said, it's getting thrown out, so it's not like I'm losing my guns.
I just need to find a job for the short term that is fine with violent felony charges
>>
You know what?

Fuck it. I'll add to this faggotry.

Let me be honest, I'm lost in my head a lot. I spend a lot of time failing to sleep, looking up at the ceiling and trapped in my own thoughts about mostly negative bullshit. I try to feed my brain to keep it from spending time and energy on the bullshit.

So I come here. There are a million fucking gun blogs, forums, etc., and they're full of pretentious, uptight, douchebags. I swear to fucking Christ, every time I see "Molon Labe" in some shitty fucking signature on some shitty fucking signature, I secretly hope that person suffocates in their own neckbeard whilst they sleep.

You guys may also be neckbeards, but you're my kind of neckbeards. You have a sense of humor. Nothing is sacred. Even when someone is hilariously wrong, at least it's fucking hillarious.

In the time I have been on /k/, I have learned a lot. I know what you're thinking. Who the hell would actually learn from /k/? The trick is that whatever is being talked about gives me a jump-off point for my own research. I used to tripfag and try to return the favor. I'd haunt the QTDDTOT threads, and offer as much as I could, and keep my fucking mouth shut about shit I didn't know. Well, until the tripfags became even more of a plague.

I wish I knew more gun-autists IRL. I'm building a 416 soon, and nobody I know really thinks of it as anything interesting.

You've been there for me, you faggots. I appreciate it.
>>
>>29765234
>You have a sense of humor. Nothing is sacred

This
Sometimes people piss me off because they're so afraid of offending someone
And I don't even mean in this new feminist bullshit era
I mean something like telling someone to fuck themselves when they're being an asshole even though they might be incredibly important or command respect.
>>
>>29765279
I feel that. Honestly, the only shit that really gets me on /k/ is when fucking /pol/ comes over drunk and starts trying to change the channel, you know?

If I want to go argue with some asshole about their beliefs that Jews are the illoominaughty or that women are only meant to be incubators, I'll go to fuckin' /pol/ to do that. Here? I want to talk about guns, cats, dragon dildos, and yell at the asshole who ejaculated in his ejection port. I want to talk military history, engineering, "what if?" scenarios, ballsistics, and try to coach poorfags on how to squeeze out the most from their dollars, while secretly working on rare shit.

I love the irreverence. I promise. It's the thing that keeps me here after all these years. But you know what? If that brown, transgender, faggot over there wants to talk about battle rifles? That guy is my bro. We may make jokes, but it's jokes.

As long as she doesn't ejaculate in the receiver.
>>
>>29765339
Yeah, same here. I can't stand /pol/ shitting up the board. You about nailed the head on everything I felt about /k/.
>>
>>29765380
>>29765339
while I certainly hate /pol/, they're not the only cancer on this board
>>
>>29765400
There's lots of cancer, but /pol/ seems to be the biggest tumor.

Who all else do you think is cancer?
>>
>>29764222
Sorry for your loss.
>>
>>29765410
shitposters
Obviously that's a general term but I mean the ones who post shit like fucking Drake and >45 or shit like that
Or even worse, the people who feel it's their duty to shit on literally everything
like, I get it, it's 4chan, we shit on things but fucking christ do we have some dedicated motherfuckers who ruin entire threads with their bullshit
>>
>>29765126
Glad it helped. I got it from a buddy, who sent it to me because I have issues finding a job that pays more than minimum wage. I'm not sure about coincidence, but he went that to me earlier today. Good luck.
>>
>>29765432
issue right now is I'm on house arrest and if I start working, I have to pay $600 a month for the monitoring fees
That means I have to get a damn good job if I want to move out
>>
>>29765431
There's a few things I shit on pretty consistently, but that's hoping to keep people from making mistakes. C308, Kel-Tec, etc. I confess I'm pretty sick of Glock threads. If you've seen one, you've seen them all, you know? But I don't go out of my way to show up in Glock threads and talk a bunch of shit and spout misinformed Glocknade memes. They work, and they're great for new shooters.

>>29765431
>Obviously that's a general term but I mean the ones who post shit like fucking Drake and >45 or shit like that
Yeah. The circlejerks are exactly why I stopped tripfagging. I only started doing it as a form of accountability for any information I offered, but then the circlejerking got worse (somehow) and some stupid motherfuckers got kinda high profile, and I just bailed out of that. Now people only recognize my weapons, and seem to have forgotten my trip. I'm more than okay with that.
>>
>>29765444
Trips of sad truth, bro.

What about working from home? Those bullshit apps that accrue points, which get added to cards and shit, and used to trade for real money? Mining bitcoin? Taking surveys for cash?
>>
>>29765469
>C308
Totally justifiable when there's evidence to back it up

>Keltec
I honestly don't know anything about them, so if they don't work, I guess you can tell people they're dumb

>The circlejerks are exactly why I stopped tripfagging

I liked battle rifle threads before they became a general
It just causes circlejerking and chatrooms

>>29765474
I sell patches to anons here on /k/
I won't tell you which one I am though
I wish I could find a work from home job that wasn't customer service and didn't do BG checks
That'd be tits
>>
>>29765491
GODDAMMIT, Ivan!
>>
>>29764239
pls gibe source or pr0n anon plox
>>
File: gawdammitbobbeh.jpg (52 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
gawdammitbobbeh.jpg
52 KB, 500x383
>>29765491
>I liked battle rifle threads before they became a general
Mfw you would probably recognize my rifle.

>>29765491
>I sell patches to anons here on /k/
>I won't tell you which one I am though
Well fuck. You probably have my home address too. Awkward.
>>
>>29765499
no not Ivan
If I was Ivan, I wouldn't have to worry about a job being as he runs his own

>>29765505
just now realized she's drooling and her pants are soaked in the crotch
>>
>>29765511
>Mfw you would probably recognize my rifle.

S-sakuya?
>>
>>29765520
Do I seem like an asshole?
>>
>>29765512
You aren't creep, or you'd recognize me by my post habits.

Also, if you get PTd that hard, your sweat probably pools at the crotch too

>>29765526
>Do I seem like an asshole?
I dunno, fucko, you're the one under house arrest.
>>
>>29765535
>I dunno, fucko, you're the one under house arrest.
Wrong anon. If I was under house arrest, I don't think I would be so cavalier talking about my rifle.
>>
>>29765526
Sakuya wasn't such a dick before BRG mayne

I don't browse BRG nearly enough to recognize anything but his

>Also, if you get PTd that hard, your sweat probably pools at the crotch too

Well it is Dutchko, so she's probably horny
Nips poking out, drooling, and drenched crotch being drawn by Dutchko spells impending rape to me
>>
>>29765549
fuck second half was for>>29765535
>>
>>29765545
Whoops. Got my anons mixed up. My bad.

What's the rifle in question, anyway?
>>
>>29765511
this guy here
>>29765549
this guy here

Now I think I know who you are
your old red dot guy aren't you
>>
>>29765557
It's a 34 year old HK. Got it at a good price.

>>29765568
>Now I think I know who you are
>your old red dot guy aren't you
Nah. That guy's cool though. I spent about a day looking for that fucking optic before I realized that sometimes novelty is not actually a great reason to buy something.
>>
>>29765579
oh you're the guy who got the $800 HK91 aren't you
>>
>>29765579
>HK
I DEMAND EVIDENCE
>>
>>29765594
Guilty as charged. Finally got her a bipod. Still need to get a proper mount for it. I'm surprised people remember that, really.
>>
>>29764554
What did they blamed you on?

Remember we are all anon here. If you actually did it, we cant judge.
>>
>>29765602
I was there when you posted it m8
I think Zenith is making super low pro clamp on rails, but I don't know if you can get them separately or if they only sell on the guns
>>
>>29765512
What about making and selling booze? You just need basic, sterile tools and space.
>>
>>29765600
I could show you the old sink picture if you want, or I could get my ass out out of bed and take a new pic just for you. What's your preference?

>>29765614
>I was there when you posted it m8
>I think Zenith is making super low pro clamp on rails, but I don't know if you can get them separately or if they only sell on the guns
Were you the one who wished I would get raped by a swarm of angry baboons? That made me smile, I won't lie.

I'm good with the claw mount. Oddly enough though, the legit HK claw will not install in the correct orientation on my legit HK rifle, even if I remove the bumper. The thing only fits when installed backwards. No fucking idea why. Doesn't fuck with zero or anything, it just makes it a little more awkward to remove in a timely fashion.
>>
>>29765613
I didn't actually do it, but I simply can't say
It would be very bad for me to say anything here
It would cause a real shitstorm

>>29765620
I've actually thought about setting up a moonshine still for years now but the rule of house arrest is I can't even leave my front door
Fuck, I can't even go to my garage
>>
>>29765632
From what i gather you got into a small brawl? (or big) and when the cops came they thought the other guy was saying the truth and fucked you up?
>>
>>29765631
I'm a fan of whatever you have handy. It IS 3 am

>>29765632
FFS, now you tell me house arrest means you can't do shit in the garage either?
>>
>>29765631
>Were you the one who wished I would get raped by a swarm of angry baboons?

No that wasn't me but I was pretty salty
While that's a good deal I think I can top it
I bought a working Cetme for $250 because the shop thought it was broken
I checked the bolt gap and everything and there was nothing wrong with it
As soon as they brought out the bag of magazines I figured out why the guy had so many problems with jams
He was using G3 mags
The idiot also JB welded a see through rail thing sideways to the top of it and painted the wood stock black

Broke the JB weld, sanded and repainted the stock (which was fucking beautiful btw) and resold it

Took it out to test fire with the two Cetme mags and couldn't get it to jam
Sold it for $550 to a friend, but could have gotten $700+ if I had really tried

I was hitting an IPSC steel target at 300-400 yds all day with it too

Almost regret selling it, but I made $300 on it, so it wasn't all bad
>>
>>29765659
As someone who doesn't understand the difference between those...what is it? I thought they were just clones of each other.
>>
>>29765657
>OH BOY 3 AM

Dude, it's a load of shit
I can't leave my front door except for 4 hours a week personal time
If I wasn't living at home, there's no fucking way I'd be able to do laundry, groceries, lawn, whatever in 4 hours

I totally didn't move my ankle monitor box close to the window next to the front door so I can not work on my car.
That would violate bail
>>
>>29765666
Germans make G3
Germans sell to Spanish
Germans got cucked out of the FAL
Germans get pissy
Germans buy back Cetme/G3
Germans make G3

Cetme has a double hook trigger instead of a shelf like an AR so it has a terrible trigger, different sights, different furniture

I think that's about it
The Cetmes were made by Century though and they were nearly universally shit because they didn't know how to headspace them
>>
File: 008.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
You know, since this seems to be the feelzy "thank you /k/" thread

I know it's not too serious compared to other stories, but I was originally an Aerospace engineering student with a full tuition AFROTC scholarship.
Issues arose with the scholarship and I had to drop it, and I got really depressed since I was always mototarded about being an Air Force pilot and all that bull, to the point where I wouldn't eat for days, leave my apartment for days, shower for days, I had a time or two where I considered "who would miss me if...?"

But honestly, firearms were a part of helping me get back on track. It got me out and moving, and it was something with a specific aim that kept me going. I got my first Mosin for $175 with 40 rounds in about March 2014 and it started everything. I was originally a horsefucker from /mlp/, then transitioned here after the scruffening. /k/ is my home, and I've been lurking /pol/, and honestly, coming on and reading all the shit people posts makes me smile at times.

I'm working on a professional pilot degree now, and I'm rather happy with my life, have a girlfriend who I swear will be the one I marry, a guaranteed job in a few months, even though I'll be like, 150k in student debt after it all.

Never change /k/. Never Change.
>>
>>29765666
It's basically a G3 with a few differences, but the overall feel and handling of the rifle is almost exactly the same. They have limited parts compatibility. The american market CETME's vary widely in quality from shit to decent.

t. guy who has both laying on the floor
>>
>>29765682
I've met something like 50 people from /k/ and I have to say I've never met a group of people who are more willing to help a random stranger out than them

I've been going through all of this >>29765670
and they're constantly there helping me and supporting me

As much as I've said I'm done with /k/, I come one once in awhile and my faith in /k/ is restored

Granted this thread is essentially off topic cancer, but meh, /k/ cant be supar srs all the time
>>
File: 1460093884890.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460093884890.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>29765682

>wood furniture on an AR

It may be the only instance where polymer looks better.
>>
>>29765670
Since you can't move the ankle monitor station to other parts of the house, can you also not move it around to not do other shit in the garage?
>>
>>29765694
Agree. Wooden ARs just look awful. No idea why. Maybe their futuristic plastic-based style doesn't mix with old school wood
>>
>>29765695
At one point I totally did not think about buying a spool of ethernet cable and splicing ends on to totally not carry around my yard with me

The power cable is fucked on the box so it's touchy
I really need to get them to give me a new one but the monitoring location is like 2 hours away from me
>>
File: 2015-03-21 00.57.49.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-21 00.57.49.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>29765694
>>29765698

Aw come on, I think it looks alright. At least I have the polymer to change it back if I ever wanted to.

Besides. Totally worth it for guaranteed replies
>>
>>29765704
>2 hours one way
One traffic light could really fuck your world up
>>
>>29765713
what?
>>
>>29765691
It's nice to have a thread version of what is essentially a group hug.

I love you all.
>>
File: its4amherebutwhoscounting.jpg (2 MB, 3226x2420) Image search: [Google]
its4amherebutwhoscounting.jpg
2 MB, 3226x2420
>>29765657
Feel loved.

>>29765659
>The idiot also JB welded a see through rail thing sideways to the top of it and painted the wood stock black
Wait. Wut.
Despite the bullshit, you got a good turnaround on that.
>>
>>29765716
Only 4 HOURS of outside time a week....?
>>
File: adsf.jpg (2 MB, 3226x2420) Image search: [Google]
adsf.jpg
2 MB, 3226x2420
>>29765713
>>29765716
nvm I get it
When I have official shit to do I get however much time I need, but whenever I have to go see my lawyer and check in at the monitoring office its usually a 8-10 hour day of mostly driving

>>29765724
right there he welded some bullshit rail on and it was canted at like 10+ degrees to the left and then it wasn't even square on top of the rifle
No optic could zero on it and luckily I managed to sheer it off with a punch

The stock was so damn beautiful once I refinished it though
>>
>>29765733
see>>29765735
>>
>>29765735
>The stock was so damn beautiful once I refinished it though
You didn't manage to get any pictures did you?
>>
>>29765735
How have they not taken your guns?

Only because it is a felony charge and not a conviction?
>>
>>29764640

My old man died when I was 12, it still hurts years later. I went to sleep and woke up in the morning and thought I missed the bus, I walk down the hall and find the living room filled with people. Next thing I know I'm getting fitted for a fucking suit. I don't remember much other than it being my first limo ride and my cousin Mike in his flight suit folding the flag for my fathers coffin.

It was a tough lesson in life looking at people going on with their day while my life was smashed to shit. Fucking sucks bro, good luck.
>>
>>29765746
lemme check

>>29765752
I didn't go home so they couldn't search my place
I had to move them to a friends house though
>>
>>29765761
And you're CERTAIN this case will be dropped?
>>
>>29765777
damn near guarantee at this point
even if it didn't my lawyers fucking stoked for the trial because he doesn't often get to defend the innocent and he would ANNIHILATE the prosecution

Like it'd be MLG compilation worthy how many times they'd get #rekt
>>
>>29765790
Keep up the good work, anon. Chances are you can get a badass job to recover your debts in the near future.

How long until trial? Or until pretrial?
>>
File: WP_20150416_002.jpg (3 MB, 3552x2000) Image search: [Google]
WP_20150416_002.jpg
3 MB, 3552x2000
>>29765746
I don't know if I have a better picture
I should have stained it darker, but it's not quite as light as the pic makes it look
>>
>>29765797
>Chances are you can get a badass job to recover your debts in the near future.

I don't know why the chances would be good for that, but we can hope, can't we?

Next hearing is in like 2 months
>fucking gay
>>
>>29764239
I want her saliva

badly
>>
>>29765806
Goddamn. You made it beautiful. I'm sorry it's not with you anymore.
>>
>>29764222
Sorry for your loss OP, keep being strong.
Also, those elves look operator as phuark!
>>
>>29765822
>>29765806
By the way, all the money I saved on my HK91, I have probably spent in getting her just where I want her. And I definitely did not get a cheap deal on that 416 upper, but I did get a rare chance to grab one. I opted for the 14.5 and will probably get the 10.4 conversion kit.
>>
>>29764640
Iktf OP. Be strong. I might as well share my story.

My mom passed away from brain tumors/lung cancer when I was a senior in high school. That was about 3 years ago. It wasn't an abrubt death but it was still terrible.

The worst part was the slow loss of hope within the 5 month period of her diagnosis to death.

September, she seemed healthy as ever, joyful, and strong. She promised me she'd fight it and get better.

By late November she was bedredden and was losing her memory. Early December, on my birthday, she actually remembered it abrubtly 3 days after it had passed. She told me to go downstairs and bring up a wrapped gift. I was so shocked. I asked myself how she could have done that. Then I realized she must have known her condition was worsening and she bought a gift way in advance. It wasn't anything amazing, just a sweatshirt. But it was special to me. After that I went to my room and cried for the first and last time during the whole cancer ordeal.

By Christmas she didn't know who I was.
Carted off into a hospital early January.
She passed away in late January.
>>
>>29765851
wut
>>
>>29765868
I should probably clarify I am talking about two separate guns.

>Save lots of money by getting $800 HK91
>Spend money adding stuff to HK91
>End story

>Fast forward
>Find source for a HK416 upper
>Not $800, sadly.
>Put that bitch on layaway while I figure out what I plan to do for the lower.
I know it's blasphemy, but I'm going to go for a pistol build instead of a registered SBR.
>>
>>29765822
when I got the paint off and saw the fiddleback I died a little

It was a good gun, but I had an FAL and needed the money, so it had to be done
>>
>>29764666
Satanic trips checked & confirm Satan's father's death, god is officially dead.
>>
File: Freddy.jpg (632 KB, 1464x1986) Image search: [Google]
Freddy.jpg
632 KB, 1464x1986
>>29765968
Told you so.
>>
>>29764239
>>29765814
source:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52402971
>>
>>29766077
>next pic in the line
>brown girl being raped

I like brown girls, but Dutchkos war rape goes a bit far sometimes
>>
>GF left me today
Same boat. Sorry OP.
>>
Fuck it, might as well.
I don't seem to be plagued with any mental illness or significant trauma but im kinda stuck in a rut. This the third year in university and ive got fuck all to show for it. Shit programme and worst of all shit gpa. Just need to push myself that little bit more to wrap this bullshit up and get myself a steady taxable income. I'm staring down 2 mortgages for the next forty years and im still fucking about like an impulsive POS.
Fuck.
>>
>>29766262
>I'm staring down 2 mortgages for the next forty years and im still fucking about like an impulsive POS.

Fucking how?
And remember, as long as you graduate, most employers don't give a flying fuck
>>
>>29765512

I think she has vibrating panties on or something to that effect.
>>
>>29766279
her whole body is shaking though
look at her hand and face
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.