[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just had an auction for a Sig P229 end on gunbroker >the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: P229_blk.jpg (1 MB, 2095x1471) Image search: [Google]
P229_blk.jpg
1 MB, 2095x1471
>just had an auction for a Sig P229 end on gunbroker
>the guy who won is from new jersery

is there any weird laws I should be aware of? I am not trying to send this thing there only to be fucked by some strange ATF sting.
>>
>>29761158
>is there any weird laws I should be aware of?

Not selling your guns to cucks especially when they live in cuckstates.

Tell him in an email to get fucked and give it to the second runner up.
>>
>>29761158
You ship it to an FFL, beyond that there is nothing you have to worry about. Christ, this is why the liberals always win. They trick free people into thinking that they're doing something wrong so much so that you are afraid to mail a hunk of metal to a licensed metal hunk dealer. Your transaction is with the FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSE holder, if you didn't know.
>>
>>29761158
M8 just consider NJ, NY, CA, and IL a lost cause.

Their gunlaws are too confusing, opressive, and set up to fuck you that you shouldn't even bother.
>>
>>29761186
Shut up fagot.

>>29761158
We have a 15 round limit thats it. Otherwise ship to his FFL, and take his money while he goes through 3 background checks to get a gun that is super common in New Jersey already.
>>
>>29761158
Make sure to get his mailing address and USPS the gun to him. Avoids any "issues" you may run into with FFL transfer.
>>
>>29761186
>>29761222
>>29761158
It's like you guys don't even know how internet gun sales work. And one of you is selling a gun online.
>>
>>29761186
>>29761222
GrC please go. Fucking cucks.
>>
File: 1436999861412.jpg (19 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1436999861412.jpg
19 KB, 258x245
>>29761223
>Shut up fagot.
>lives in a cuckstate
>>
>>29761215
This guys right.
I'm >>29761222 and I was being an utter cuck.
>>
>>29761242
Sticking around and fighting for my rights is the least cuck thing someone can do. Watching like minded people get raped and enjoying it is pretty fucking cuck.

Its like you want us to all get fucked in the end you fucking pussy.
>>
>>29761293
Cheers to that. Subject of grandmaster Cuomo, here. It feels pretty shitty that companys won't ship ANYTHING to my state just "to be on the safe side." Some day we will give equal rights to everyone, not just minorities and lgbts.

>But I'm an asshole when I compare my oppression to that of the gay communitiy. Same damn shit.
>>
>>29761158
9mm or 40?
>>
>>29761215
Only thing is I hold a FFL........

I cant keep up with all the bullshit laws in other states, I just know what I can and cant do in my state (nc)
>>
>>29761431
You are an FFL but you don't realize that you can't ship the gun to his house? I guess that license is pretty easy to get after all lol.
>>
>>29761468
Nigger I know that, its just I dont fully understand how shipping to ban states work. I know one of my customers shipped a normal AR to NJ and the FFL holder told him "Just ship it here like normal and I will make it NJ compliant when it arrives". That sounds suspicious to me personally.
>>
>>29761158
wait until you physically have cash in hand before you ship it. If he sends you a check, EVEN IF IT IS A CASHIERS OR TELLER check, hold it for a week. Best thing is just USPS MO. Do not ship until you can cash it in, some times it takes a few days notice to postmaster for him to keep that much cash on hand instead of depositing earned sales into the bank.

make sure his FFL sends you a SCAN of his FFL's license, not a fuckin 8MP picture of a copy of a scan of his valid FFL.

Tell the buyer to send you a handwritten letter with payment stating it is legal for him to own the handgun he purchased, he understands it is his responsibility to know all his local, state and federal laws, and releases the seller from any and all legal liability.

And make sure you check his FFL number on ATF ezFFL check website to make sure its valid.

Include copy of FFL (you gotta show it to UPS, and send it overnight, no 2-day anything) and your State ID in the shipment box, and leave 'ATTN: Buyers Name' on the c/o part of the address shipping label. Dont seal the box, UPS gotta verify its unloaded and also see the address matches the FFL paper.

Any other info ITT is going to be bullshit.
>>
>>29761544
I'm sure the FFL knows their laws better than you (and 4chan or /k/ btw) so maybe you could take his word for it, since that is all you are required to do. Call the ATF, if you are so unsure. The buyer has to go through whatever bullshit his state requires to get the gun from the FFL, so why do you want to add to the hoops this poor man has to jump through to get his constitutionally allowed hunk of metal? Gun stores like you are part of the problem, man. I assume it'd be a bad idea to walk into your store wearing work jeans and a t-shirt.
>>
>>29761655
>>29761655
Its not about making him jump through hoops, because for all I care he can own a fully automatic Hi-Point. I just dont want to do something that somehow causes me to lose my license.

>anyone care to explain how the california handgun registry/list works?
>>
>>29761747
Well you're looking for reasons not to send him the gun he just bought. The first F in your FFL stands for federal. That means all 50 states. The ATF sets guidelines for you to follow for interstate shipping. Follow those like you would any other state.

Maybe call the NJ state department if if you think you are breaking any laws? I understand protecting yourself, but you only need to do the bare minimum of compliance with liberal anti-gun laws. Anything beyond that and you are just making the world a shittier place in the name of covering your own ass. I assume you are in the class of people who support expanded background checks and background checks on private sales? You might as well vote for Hillary.
>>
File: Lant_biu.jpg (34 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
Lant_biu.jpg
34 KB, 490x333
>>29761859
>>
>>29761891
Gee bill, you mom lets you have TWO projections?
>>
>>29761158
OP, don't you have to send the gun to an FFL anyways?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.