[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's does /k/ think of the Jaguar EBRC? inb4 >wheels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: large[1].jpg (57 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
57 KB, 1024x576
What's does /k/ think of the Jaguar EBRC?
inb4 >wheels
>>
>>29758852
That's one of the strangest looking vehicles I've ever seen.
>>
>>29758852
Dafuq have they done with the glacis?
>>
Probably fun as hell to blast across an African country in
>>
File: ff92568e4eca8ecd95d909dd315.jpg (316 KB, 2048x1376) Image search: [Google]
ff92568e4eca8ecd95d909dd315.jpg
316 KB, 2048x1376
>>29758852
>6 wheels
>>
>wheels
lol
>>
>>29758852

The fuck.

It used to be sexy. Now it's not.

I don't see the ATGMs any more?
>>
>>29759451
The big ass angled thing on the right side of the turret is the ATGM retractable launcher.
It turned terribly ugly.
>>
>>29759451
The ATGMs are located in the sides of the turret and are launched diagonally (the open thingy left of the periscopes in OP pic).

And yeah they made it look terrible with that front, I don't even understand what was the point of changing it.
>>
>>29760894
Well to their credit i don't think they design it to win beauty contests. Actual final design is secret until Eurosatory in June, so we'll see what it actually looks like at that point.
>>
>>29758852
not going to lie in my opinion that's one of the most aesthetically pleasing military vehicles I've seen
>>
>>29758852
>>29758979
>>29759451
To be fair, they are both 3D renders and we still haven't seen what the real thing looks like yet, let alone the final version
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.