[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Competitive shooting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
I've been speed/competitive shooting for a couple years now, and I'm looking into buying a Beretta M92fs. There might be some disadvantages or oversights for the gun that people complain about, but holy dick sucking sandwiches is it a beautiful gun.
Am I autistic? If I am, some suggestions would be appreciated.
>>
>>29752384
Its pretty good man, i use a 92 to shoot steel. However, it can pinch pretty bad if you are trying to clear it mid string. Also, doesn't pull as clean as a glock or XD from a holster if youre shooting three gun. Longer barrel makes it pretty damn accurate, there's a reason it was and still is in service some places.
>>
>>29752384
>am I autistic
>posts on an instanbulaneese rug appreciation website.

laughingsluts.png
>>
It's decent, it would be better with trijicon sights
>>
>>29752384
Also, what are you shooting? if you are starting and under 21, you should stay in rim fire as long as you can, trust me.
>>
>>29752445
this as well. Stock sights are shit, get target rear or put a dot.
>>
File: Beretta2.jpg (233 KB, 1402x606) Image search: [Google]
Beretta2.jpg
233 KB, 1402x606
>>29752384
>holy dick sucking sandwiches is it a beautiful gun.
>Am I autistic?

Fuck no, it's a gorgeous design.
>>
>>29752384

The only people who complain about his gun, are ones with manlet hands.
>>
Get cz75. It is cheaper, has superior ergos, and just as good as a 92.
>>
>>29752384
I like my 92fs, is a bitch you cant replace the front sight without milling it. Thinking of trying m9 paint job on the sights to see how it compares. Mags are cheap and with Wilson Combat parts available you can customize it. Grip is fat so make sure to handle one, thinner panels can help. The finish sucks balls compared to other firearms. Only 800rnds down mine and shit is flaking off way more than Glock/Sig.
Plan to buy a "D" spring, WC trigger return spring, and some Pachmayr renegade grips. Currently only have factory mags so will be adding some Mecgar 18/20's and call it a day. Buy one.
>>
>>29752525
Yeah this is pretty accurate. My dad has small hands, and he hates it.
>>
File: Purple SE.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Purple SE.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2000
>>29752384
>but holy dick sucking sandwiches is it a beautiful gun.
>Am I autistic?

No. 92s were crafted by God's own hands.
>>
File: beretta billenium.jpg (419 KB, 1078x808) Image search: [Google]
beretta billenium.jpg
419 KB, 1078x808
>>29752384
Berettas are pretty good, especially when you get work from Wilson Combat on it. If I were ever going to get an m9, I would do the G Conversion on it.

This dude fucks with Berettas and he's a really good competitive shooter

https://www.youtube.com/user/eglangdon/videos
>>
Ernest Langdon,David Olhasso, Brian zins and Ben Stoeger.

People have been begging to get the Elite line back. The 90-two, vertec hopefully the A3 kinda help.
>>
File: 1437946165644.jpg (52 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
1437946165644.jpg
52 KB, 500x352
>>29752734
is it just me or did he just have a seizure while typing. i have no idea wtf he is talking about
>>
>>29752745
You're just a retard that doesn't know much about guns or shooting. Don't worry, 5 more months of making shitty posts, you might learn something here or there.
>>
Great pistol, horrible photo. Need to research IWB or appendix holsters. Open to any recommendations
>>
>>29752384
Meh. There's a reason stock berettas are unpopular in competition. You can make them pretty nice but expect to spend a bunch of time and money buying shit from Wilson Combat and having nightmares about getting new sights. If you really want a DA/SA production gun the competitive choices would be to get a CZ or a Tanfoglio
>>
>>29752734
Meh now that Stoeger's gone Tanfo the beretta magic is gone.
>>
>>29752384
Own m92, and the new m9a3. Carry the m9a3 now as my carry gun as a park ranger... Its wicked fast on the draw for me, my holster I use for my Beretta's is an Ayyyyylmao
>>
>>29753364
Cheeky ranger. Does your park allowing discharging a firearm? Paid range time
>>
>>29752434
>instanbulaneese rug appreciation website
These just keep getting better
I can't wait for it to come full circle and start going meta
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 625x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 625x600
Pretty nice looking for some spaghetti fuck p38 rip off.
>>
>>29752525
>The only people who complain about his gun, are ones with manlet hands.
This. The grips are like a 2x4. Also slide-mounted safeties are tacky. And double/single action is only acceptable for pocket guns.
And it rips of the Walther P38 enough to remind you how much better the P38 looks. Did I mention that the P38 has better grips too? It does.

If OP won't join the BHP master-race, than at least get a proper gun like a 1911 or
>>29752538
Yes. CZ even makes a proper SAO version.
>>
>>29752384
This post makes it obvious you have never shot in a competition of any sort.
>>
Bumo for Beretta love and general interest in Hungarian fishmongering board
>>
>>
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.