[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ACE fixed AR15 stock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 760499.jpg (139 KB, 880x660) Image search: [Google]
760499.jpg
139 KB, 880x660
I really like these ACE skeletonized stocks, and I want to get one for my AR15, just I want to know what I need to get.

I know that I need to get an A2 Buffer tube, but can the carbine length spring and buffer fit in the standard a2 tube?
>>
Once that thing gets covered in sweat once, it's going to be disgusting.
>>
>>29749370
This.

Replace foam with rubber or something.
>>
File: stocks.jpg (93 KB, 700x539) Image search: [Google]
stocks.jpg
93 KB, 700x539
>>29749352
>can the carbine length spring and buffer fit in the standard a2 tube?
fit yes work no
>>
>>29749352
You need a rifle length spring and buffer. If you're a manlet, you can buy an "entry length" set and reuse your existing spring & buffer.
>>
>but can the carbine length spring and buffer fit in the standard a2 tube?

no, don't do that.
>>
>>29749352
they come with their own receiver extension irrc. i had an entry model but it came with a rifle i bought.
no to the carbine spring/buffer in a rifle extension.
>>29749370
not really. its foam so it does hold some moisture but for the most part, it dries fast
>>
>>29749409
disregard, i guess it doesnt come with extension
>>
File: riflelength.png (517 KB, 1926x1068) Image search: [Google]
riflelength.png
517 KB, 1926x1068
>>29749407
>>29749409

so will this be what i need?

if anyone has any experience with these parts, could you tell me the quality?
>>
>>29749407
im not a manlet so I really have to go with the full length. I always run my stock as far out as it can go and it still seems too short to me.
>>
http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/receiver-parts/buffer-tube-parts/buffer-tube-hardware/ar-15-m16-buffer-spacer-prod44889.aspx

Use that if you want to use a carbine buffer in a rifle extension, for some reason, weirdo.
>>
>>29749555
at that price its cheaper to just buy the correct parts
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.