[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Met an ex-SAS guy at the pub
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 20131220ax-10.jpg (73 KB, 620x332) Image search: [Google]
20131220ax-10.jpg
73 KB, 620x332
Got talking to this old guy who looked like he was in his forties at the pub. After talking about random stuff he asked what I did and I told him I'm a labourer but was thinking of trying to join the army as an officer. He then started telling me a lot about the army and it transpired he's actually ex-SAS and helped train some of the SEALs that kiled Osama Bin Laden. So I asked him some questions about being an officer in the army, personal gun ownership ect, he said he has a section 5 license and can get anything he wants within reason is this legit? Also one thing he said is that although officers get paid more they have way less fun and don't have as strong a bond with the lads is this true?
>>
Every 5th bloke in a pub is in the SAS.
>>
>>29746744
>stolen valour thread
>>
>>29746927
>Every 5th bloke in a pub is in the SAS.
This, largest Regiment in the world since every cunt appears to have served in it.
>>
He's probably bullshitting. The bit about fun is true though. Being an officer is not about being one of the lads
>>
>>29746927
this, didn't even read anything but the OP title

sometimes I become ex-SAS too if the feeling strikes me
>>
>>29747026
'ello mates, I overheard you talking about military service, I happened to serve in the SAS. We killed Bin Laden AND Hitler. Trust me I am a grizzled old fart in a pub.
>>
>>29747069

Can you be one of the lads with other officers?
>>
>>29746744

Did you ask him what color is the boathouse at Hereford? If he couldn't answer then he probably wasn't ex-SAS.
>>
>>29747164
>Can you be one of the lads with other officers?
Kinda, just be aware that being an Officer is very political and you should never forget that.
>>
>>29747165
>Did you ask him what color is the boathouse at Hereford?
Egg shell blue with floral drapes in the windows, I could tell you more but then I would have to kill you.
>>
>>29746744
>There were 5k navy seals in vietnam throughout the war, and I've met all 50k of them
>>
>>29746744
If I ever met a British douche I would expect his mouth on my penis.
>>
>Yfw there was actually 1000s if men on the balcony during the Iranian Embasdy Siege.
>Yfw they were all 2nd
>>
>>29747900
>>29747026
>inb4 they actually ARE sleeper cell super soldier clones of SAS or SEALS made for the millions strong army of the NWO.
Vat a twist.
>>
>>29747185
I'm only mucking about

As for the boathouse, it's best you dont ask.
>>
>>29746744
Keyword here is "within reason", which basically stands for handguns. That's it and nothing more.
>>
>>29748625
disregard above, I had a brain fart
>>
File: XdkPivg.jpg (331 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
XdkPivg.jpg
331 KB, 5000x5000
>>29746744
>Met an ex-SAS guy at the pub

Was he the first or second guy on the balcony at the Iranian embassy?
>>
that's a cool story bro.
>>
>>29746744
had a cab driver say he was ex Soviet special forces that was in Afghanistan. Couldn't tell if he was fucking with me or was serious. Because he looked like he was massive and a vet and probably was in Afghanistan, but I didn't want to believe that an ex special forces guy would become a can driver in Canuckistan.

Is there such a thing as the pinch of death? Because he stated that he knew how to use it but that smelt like a load of shit
>>
>>29748678
I am SAS and my mum gave birth to me on that balcony during the siege. I single handedly killed 3 of the terrorists when I was only 1 hour old.

This was all classified by MI5 so you won't find anything about it, but it's true, I swear down lad
>>
>>29746927

This. Did he look like Sean Bean or Jason Statham, Op?

I once had a job interview with the Army Ranger who was in Mogadishu in 93 and is featured/portrayed in Black Hawk Down. I was lucky to get the interview one week after graduating college but needless to say they wanted someone with more experience so I didn't get the job and in retrospect that was ok.

I've also had a chance to know numerous WWII combat vets, a vietnam F4 phantom pilot, an Air Force senior enlisted chief, and a retired SAC General to name a few. I've had conversations with a few more Generals and while their demeanor ranges on the whole it's their wives (big surprise) who are worse.
>>
I once met a Delta operator at the range, dude passed SEAL training at 15 (lied about his age) then left and joined Delta, got something like 34 confirmed kills in Afghanistan and was handpicked for a some false flag attacks that he couldn't tell me about. Fuckin badass.
>>
>>29748950
This sounds more made up than a tom clancy book
>>
>>29748056

This occurrence is known as Walt's paradox in scientific circles.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.