[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Ausfags around to talk about the NFA review coming up? Hanging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1461311044514.jpg (62 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1461311044514.jpg
62 KB, 640x472
Any Ausfags around to talk about the NFA review coming up? Hanging to get my licence and pta back so I can go and get a gun. What are we expecting to change?
>>
At the very least, I'm expecting lever-action shotguns to get reclassified to cat C or otherwise. What sort of gun were you looking at?
>>
>>29743506
Nothing of note
>>
>>29743523
Starting off with a .22lr then was hoping to get a lever action 12ga. First time getting a licence so I don't want soend money for it to be banned
>>
>>29743531
You don't think with all the hype and media bullshit they won't add in more restrictions?
>>
>>29743506
Nothing.

Federal already announced last week - no changes

Nz/Oz Police meeting agenda is to be Domestic Violence and other PC crap to suck dick before the election
>time to cook the man some eggs
>>
>>29743506
>>29743572
What he said, they removed it from the meetings because "It would be insensitive to talk about gun laws on the 20th anniversary of Port Arthur."

No, really. It looks like we will have to wait several more years and for another review to see any change.
>>
>>29743572
Australian Police Commissioners return to announce new Trans-Tasman anti domestic violence campaign.

Operation Just cook him the bloody eggs
>>
>>29743628
Either that or NZ is going to introduce our gun laws in Operation Howard's Long John.
>>
File: LDP 7450.png (624 KB, 640x580) Image search: [Google]
LDP 7450.png
624 KB, 640x580
>>29743618
Translated: Every poll about Adlers or gunlaws has been running 80-90% progunz lately even with the Greens shilling the shit out of PortArthur, so with an election coming up we don't have the balls to do any more shitlaws and risk voters sliding to LDP and SFF.
>>
File: Cook some eggs!.gif (3 MB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
Cook some eggs!.gif
3 MB, 320x179
>>
>>29743694
More like they'll fuck us hard AFTER they know they've won the election and we're stuck for 3 years.
>>
>>29743506
Can you file a pta before you have your license? sent my license application away today.
>>
>>29743771
Yes at least in QLD you can to my knowledge.

You will get an email with a reference number to your license application, and you can use that to fill out a PTA.
>>
>>29743787
You did your application online as opposed to at the police station I take it?
>>
>>29743771
No, I'm sure you need a license first, at least in Victoria anyway
>>
>>29743794
Yep.
>>
>>29743739
Yeah, thats most likely to be the plan.

So fuckem first - if youre still voting for Laboral or Libor, you deserve all the arsefucking they want to give you.
>>
>>29743806
Darn don't think it would work for me then.
>>
>>29743506
>What are we expecting to change?
This time they'll shaft us without any lube

>>29743677
fuck, that destroys my exit strategy if shit gets too bad here
>>
The hell happened to Australia man?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.