[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
India Red Flag
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: su30mki.jpg (56 KB, 673x530) Image search: [Google]
su30mki.jpg
56 KB, 673x530
SU-30MKI confirmed for Red Flag Alaska. Last time Indians went to Red Flag there was a lot of controversy over our current Air Force not being able to take on Su-27-series jets, mainly because there was weird ROE and politics with the F-22 involved (saying F-15Cs didn't have what it takes to down soviet 3rd world shit.) How will this year's showing go down? Is India going to get BTFO? https://fightersweep.com/5020/indian-air-force-red-flag-alaska/
>>
Gonna paint Alaska brown.
>>
>>29740073
>Last time Indians went to Red Flag there was a lot of controversy over our current Air Force not being able to take on Su-27-series jets
wat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2siH9W5P4E
>>
>>29740073
Its not a competition or sporting event. The militaries are there to learn from each other and compare hardware and tactics. They will have both realistic and artificial scenarios being tested. There are no "winners" as such. Go back to Apple vs Microsoft or Gohan vs Superman threads.
>>
>>29740073
Last years war game up here was sick. Was doing landscaping so I got to see and hear all the F-16's and F-22's, etc flying into into elmendorf
>>
>>29740098
i laughed.
>>
>>29740605
>airforce equivalent of Larry Vicker
nope
>>
>>29741924
>airfoce equivalent of an extremely experienced man in a tier-1 SF unit

so worth listening to then, faggot?
>>
>>29740672
This. It's a learning experience, especially for shitty countries like the poos. We don't invite them just to curbstomp them so we can feel good about ourselves.
>>
>>29740073
India has always had a notorious reputation for puffing up (or just plain making up) their exercise results.
>>
File: trading-company.jpg (28 KB, 349x349) Image search: [Google]
trading-company.jpg
28 KB, 349x349
>>29740073
Somebody needs to brutalize India again. They're getting too prideful and need to be taught their place. Any new trading companies up to the task? Maybe Amazon.com could colonize and subjugate them this time.
>>
>>29742364
>Shilling to a group of Veterans so they will push for another F-22 production run
He must be based, we must listen to him!
>>
>>29743007
T H I S

The poo in loo people must be reminded they can't do achieve anything on their own.
>>
>>29743007
china too

sick of all these wimpy countries acting like dey tuff just cuz white bois goin easy on dem
>>
>>29743038
Nice tinfoil
>>
>>29743038
>Another production run
The video was made and uploaded before the first one was cancelled
>>
>>29740073
Wait, I thought I saw F-22 in an exercise alongside Su-30 and Mig29. Those weren"t belong to the indian?
>>
>>29743861
Those belong to Malaysia
>>
>>29740672
>there are no winners in comparing hardware
Why the fuck are you even here?
>>
>>29740605
lol they need 45s needed per plane to launch each one because of the shit reliability of the engines.
good job dumbass russians
>>
>>29743038
>Any opinion that I don't like must be a shill.
>>>/pol/
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.