[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth it to buy by the crate? Where are the best places
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: images (6).jpg (22 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
22 KB, 470x313
Is it worth it to buy by the crate?
Where are the best places to get guns by the crate?
>sks
>nugget
>ak?
>________ what elts can you get in a crate?
>crate...
>>
I just do t know of its worth the 4000 for am sks crate
>>
>>29738295
Would you rather have a nice piece of Tuna or a can of achovies

Arsenal/Saiga > 1000 SKS
>>
It's worth it if you have a bunch of people that need guns. Getting a crate delivered to an FFL in the hood probably puts you on a watch list.
>>
>>29738480
wat iz iglesh?
>>
>>29738295
I hope crates are still around when i build my little shit backyard bunker.

Would like a crate of Sks's as an arsenal.

Then point of a bunker is to rarely go in it to not show the entrance. So you would like a set of guns that you dont want to take and play with all the time.
>>
I'm going to go ahead and be the voice of doom, OP.

The days of the nugget, SKS, Tok, Nagant revolver, Mauser, Makarov, and any other milsurp gun "by the crate" is over. I think that all that surp has just dried up. You missed the prime time by about 15-25 years.
>>
>>29739117
I boop your nose
>>
>>29742601
The fuck did u do that for
>>
File: M59a.jpg (53 KB, 640x248) Image search: [Google]
M59a.jpg
53 KB, 640x248
Yugo's are gay with that gay ass grenade spigot.

Not glorious M59
>>
File: Crate1.jpg (144 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Crate1.jpg
144 KB, 1080x720
>>29738295
There's a site selling German P-38's by the crate. Warehouse liquidation, $10,000/crate.
>>
>>29742614
Fucking newfags these days, amirite ami?
>>
>>29742726
I picked a bad day to be poor.
>>
File: PICT0143a.jpg (49 KB, 639x478) Image search: [Google]
PICT0143a.jpg
49 KB, 639x478
You missed the boat on "Cheap" milsurp, even run of the mill wartime mosins are going for around $200 shipped.

The 8 I bought for $89 at cabelas will all the accessories was a great investment.
Pic of crazy motherfucker on sks boards
>>
>>29742813
>all those crates

Mad jelly.
>>
File: slavshit stash.jpg (69 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
slavshit stash.jpg
69 KB, 600x400
>>29742813
nigga that collection is small as shit, check out my stash
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.