[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it like being a civilian with a gf/wife in the Military?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 473x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 473x311
What is it like being a civilian with a gf/wife in the Military?
>>
>>29737701
Living with the knowledge that if she ever deploys she'll be the company cumbucket for the duration if she's not already practicing for the role now.
>>
>>29737701
Wouldn't know from first hand experience, but a buddy of mine had a military wife. I envied him every moment I was enlisted. He'd often do things to look like a shit bag marine, and then when some salty ass SNCO would go to chew him out, he'd whip out his civilian ID.
>>
No idea, my gf actually made good choices in life and is being published for her science research.

My guess is that it would suck. At best you get limited communication with them, have to move if they get moved, and if they get deployed you get to worry about their safety.

At worst you get all that, plus she's the cum dumpster for her company, and comes back either crippled or with PTSD.
>>
>>29737736
this
>>
>>29738850
>PTSD
Tryrones cock was more than I ever wanted to see :'^(
>>
>>29737743
good thing he wasn't overseas. You can be kicked out of a country if your dependent wife/husband acts retarded enough or pisses off the wrong person
>>
>>29737736
/thread
>>
>>29737701
Women disappoint you. Time and time again. If I didn't feel the the need to have sex occasionally ID just be a hermet.

Wife left me about 3 months ago. Had sex 2 different times since, meh. One girl was super hot, still feels meaningless. Slapping your buddy hands for Bro Points loses its apeal. Plus have you ever listened to one of them talk for more than 2 minutes? Bitch gave me a Migraine.

Then we hit the floor. And Everyone rode the Dinosaur.
>>
>>29737701
emasculating
>>
>>29737701
Imagine your girlfriend wants to join this cool club. This cool club that will have spending months at a time in an environment full of men. Men who are separated from their girlfriends, and who have no female contact other than a angry black woman, a carpet mucher, and your wife.

It goes about as well as you would expect it too. But to be fair, you were an idiot for being in a committed relationship while either of you were serving.
>>
>>29739282
>but to be fair you were an idiot for being in a committed relationship while either of you were serving

This is the excuse she will use when she comes home pregnant with an honorable discharge, by the way.
>>
>>29737736
first post best post
>>
>>29738850
my girlfriend is in the military, not because she made bad choices but because her family wouldnt let her go to college.
>>
>>29738850

What's her research senpai?

Where do you get a smart gf?
>>
>>29739696
>implying that isn't a bad choice

No seriously though, depending on where she is going, I would seriously consider telling her that she should look you up when she gets out, but that you aren't going to do the long distance thing.
>>
Feels great, i stay at home, play vidya, and workout everyday. She likes to cook so the main chore i have is to keep the place clean and do laundry.

I am prior service, so im used to the lifestyle. For hobby money I attend school at a california University since that state pays the most (~3500$ per month).

I started dating her when she was still in rotc and i was active. Shes now an o3, so we are able to afford any luxuries we want. It wasnt like that at the start since she still had student debt, but luckily i bought 2 houses, 1 in hawaii and another outside dli, that i rent the rooms out for income. So we are pretty well off financially for the forseeable future.

Havnt have any issues with cheating so far, but that is probably due to me knowing the culture already, and her having a job that keeps her stuck in a monitored office for the entire work day.
>>
>>29739853
Step 1: be attractive
Step b: accept that she is smarter
Step 3: copulate
>>
>>29740011
Also, you have to be a provider. Most women in STEM fields now go on to write blogs about how it's not fair that they are having a hard time "marrying up". Every girl I've talked to about this kind of stuff was pretty blatant about how they wouldn't consider marrying someone who made shit pay.
>>
>>29737701

that pic literally got my dick hard in 3 seconds
>>
>>29739997
>stuck in a monitored office

Your bitch sounds a-lot like a married slut I knew in my old squadron. She worked in the command post and would text me when her coworkers left for lunch break and she was the only one there. She'd buzz me in and blow me a couple times a week...
>>
>>29740056
Talked with two girls who were chemical engineering majors (I'm in mechanical, so they're a lot smarter than me), and they said the same thing. Think it's just that the typical douche from the bar isn't going to be interested in a girl that's smarter/earns more than him.
>>
>>29740137
Hell, I'd be interested in a girl that earns more than me. That just means more money for the pool.

But do bear in mind: your major is not always a reflection of your intelligence. Plenty of idiots get doctorates or law degrees. If you're ambitious and hard working enough, you can into a field where you are much less intelligent than your peers. And vice versa.

But yeah. Almost no women are interested in a man that makes less than them and/or has a less prestigious job. Ironic, of course, but it's the same reason why the vast majority of women won't date a guy who is shorter or weaker than them. Love comes from evolutionary biology. That biology has a very heavy influence on gender roles whether SJWs will admit it or not. So I don't blame women for behaving that way (but I do dispise the ones who have normal values in a mate, but refuse to admit it).
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.