[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /k/ think of the BHP? There are a few on GunBroker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: pix538967180.jpg (107 KB, 640x509) Image search: [Google]
pix538967180.jpg
107 KB, 640x509
What does /k/ think of the BHP? There are a few on GunBroker going for mid 300s and I'm getting tired of my budget 1911 and stupid low capacity and stupid 45 meme round.
>>
>>29733656
>.45 meme round

Try .45 super. It shits on 9mm all day.

But, yeah. BHPs are good. I've been eyeballing getting me an Isreali one for awhile now.
>>
BHPs are pretty neat. I'll have one as a pistol just to have one of someday. Realistically though, I think it's pretty well best suited to being a collectible nowadays. Not to say it isn't capable, just a little dated.
>>
File: BHP new 2.jpg (464 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
BHP new 2.jpg
464 KB, 1280x960
Do it, my Israeli surplus BHP had a lot of finish wear but very little internal wear. After stripping it down, cleaning everything, and replacing the springs for $20 it was 100% reliable with everything I put through it.

I had mine Cerakoted and I CC it when the weather allows (pretty much 4-5 months out of the year). It's very comfy and 15 rounds of 9mm from an all steel gun makes it really easy to shoot fast as the weight really dampens 9mm's already low recoil.
>>
>>29733656
>that fucking billboard importer mark
>>
>>29733656
BHP is good, but check out the S&W 5906 if you want a steel framed shooter.
>>
>>29733656
There pretty great

I just bought an FEG hi power as a beater/innawoods gun, I don't want to scratch up my Browning or FN. I expected it to maybe need some work to be reliable but so far it's 100%(only about 300 rds so far though).

The only problem is mec gar mags are too tight to drop free
>>
File: 20160425_180323-1.jpg (4 MB, 3370x1483) Image search: [Google]
20160425_180323-1.jpg
4 MB, 3370x1483
Never had one but they've had my eye for a bit. Maybe a good condition Nazi BHP with complete rig or a new MKIII for the range.
>>
>>29733656
Here in syruptopia they were standard issue for the military. Now that they P226 (I think) is being phased in, the government is going to smelt all the surplus guns.
They're hearty, reliable and pretty slick for old guns. If they weren't $900+ here I'd get one.
>>
I've got an FNH Hi-Power, it's pretty slick
>>
File: template.png (189 KB, 494x484) Image search: [Google]
template.png
189 KB, 494x484
>>29733682
I think what he is trying to say is that he isnt going to be droppin any nigfags anyday soon, so he wants a higher capacity magazine to shoot paper nigfags.
>>
>>29733856
I just got a surplus one from AIM. Supposedly an Israeli surplus mk2.

The import mark is small and on the underside of the frame, just in front of the trigger guard.

>>29733656
Looking for a place online that sells the mythical Mouse Trap magazine.
>>
>>29735276
the magazine disconnect keeps makes from dropping free.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.