[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Affordable WW2 guns Under $600 Wood stock I want to add more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Affordable WW2 guns
Under $600
Wood stock
I want to add more ww2 rifles to my collection.
Currently have a 1942 M1 Garand
>>
>>29731488
depends where you live, an M1 carbine maybe?
In Germany you get them for under 400 in good but used condition
>>
>>29731488
almost any ww2 bolt action fits under this description. (assuming you live in the u.s.)
>>
get a 1917, best bolt gun of WW2.
>>
>>29731557
thats a funny way to spell type 99. the 1917 is one of my favorites though.
>>
File: K3R6cOv.jpg (28 KB, 289x216) Image search: [Google]
K3R6cOv.jpg
28 KB, 289x216
Gun shop near me has a 1942 Mosin for $400. No idea if that's a good price because I only buy valuable guns.
>>
>>29731672
Nuggets have gotten stupid expensive, but I can't think of a way one made in 1942 would be worth that. That's pretty close to the bottom of the valley in terms of nugget production.

Even in cuckafornia, relatively good nuggets are "only" $250, and this is a state where you can easily expect to pay an extra $75-$100 on basically any gun.

There are some nuggets that are actually pretty neat and can be valuable, but that depends on your ability to get past the stigma they have here. Personally I think the carbines are neat, and there's always Finnish captures.
>>
>>29731488

>affordable WWII guns

Not the gewehr 43 unfortunately.

>m39 or other nugget
>Enfield
>might find a decent 98k for around $600
>>
>>29731735
>98k
>$600

Is that really what they cost?

Fucking wheraboos.

>>29731488
Just go by local gun stores and see what they have. See if there's any that look neat to you, or that you like the feel of. If you're not into the history of a specific gun there's not a lot you're going to find out just sitting around on the internet. Find one you like in a store, research it, and then get it if you like what you hear and it's a reasonable price.

Worth noting, while prices are generally cheaper online thanks to the sheer quantity and variety available from different places, there's a certain benefit with milsurps to picking them up in your hands first and looking it over. Any 70+ year old rifle is going to come in a huge range of qualities and conditions. To me, it's worth a little extra to know every inch of the exact gun I'm looking at before I pony up the cash.
>>
>>29731764

Sometimes more depending on condition.
>>
United States:
>M1 Carbine
~$600 (Reproduction)
>M1903
~$700
>M1897
~$600 (Reproduction)
>M1911
~$700 (Reproduction)

Russia:
>M91/30
~$250
>M91/30 PU
~$550
>Tokarev TT33
~$500
>Nagant M1895
~$350

Germany:
>Kar98k
~$650
>Walther P38
~$650
>Walther PP
~$650
>Luger P08
~$750

I stopped caring at this point.
>>
>>29731764
I saw a matching numbers, German manufacture, with great wood and bluing for 1k. Had Cleaning rod and sight hood and sling
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.