[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anybody ever tried a stun gun (not taser) on a person? Just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1461572382835-2034560651.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1461572382835-2034560651.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Has anybody ever tried a stun gun (not taser) on a person? Just got one two weeks ago on impulse

The one in particular is 3.8 millions volts. I'm more of a gun person but thought these were pretty neat for things in case one of my drunken customers causes a scene in my store and starts to get physical
>>
Buddy had me zap him while he was on 10mg of Valium, a few drinks in and some oral morphine. Arced it once in the middle of his ribs and he went down. That was with a 1MIL volt stun gun. Yours will probably do well for you as long as you don't zip yourself
>>
>>29731184
>1.8 million volts

The voltage isn't what matters. What matters is the amperage that the device puts out, that's what actually causes pain and muscles response. That said, yours will most likely work fine in this regard.
>>
>>29731269
I have heard that elsewhere about the amperage I wish the package said what it was
>>
>>29731277
It's less than .5 amps. Anything over can be/is fatal to humans
>>
>>29731295
So how do we build a high-amperage kill gun?
>>
Anybody here remember on syphon filter that you could taze somebody until they erupt in flames?
>>
Bruhh,,, been a minute, ps1 nostalgia
>>
>>29731329
fork+outlet
>>
My unit was issued twenty.

Proviso 1
Users must be trained.

Proviso 2
Users must take a stun.

We trained. We toot a stun. It was not that bad.
We played touch football with stun guns.
Much fun was had.
>>
File: 1372294706871.jpg (130 KB, 550x516) Image search: [Google]
1372294706871.jpg
130 KB, 550x516
>>29731295
>>29731329
Fucking retards with their currents and shit. Current is what kills people, yes, but it's a result of voltage and resistance, Ohm's law. These devices don't generate a set amount of current. It's up to the voltage they generate and the resistance of the human body to determine what current is output,
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.