[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there different kinds of batons? Who makes good ones >baseball
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tagurit.jpg (65 KB, 620x423) Image search: [Google]
tagurit.jpg
65 KB, 620x423
Are there different kinds of batons?

Who makes good ones

>baseball bat with nails welcomed for fun
>>
bump
>hehe pun intended
>>
"Baton" literally means "stick" in French.

Yes. There are multiple kinds of sticks.
>>
>>29730209
What exactly do you want to know about them? There is nearly a limitless variety of them
>>
File: ball peen hammer.jpg (22 KB, 450x466) Image search: [Google]
ball peen hammer.jpg
22 KB, 450x466
>>29730209
>>
>>29730442
"guerre" literally means "surrender" in French
>>
>>29730450>>29730450
Are they made out of steel or what?
Collapsible ones break or bend?
>>
>>29730543
So you can't fucking google extremely basic shit like that?
>>
>>29730514
Kek
>>
>>29730514
Top kek
>>
>>29730209
something that's easily swingable,could smash a person guard,make that satisfying crunch noise when they hit flesh and bone and hangable from your belt
i usually prefer slashing weapons when handling riots but the blood get everywhere and sometimes my ancestors spirit take over me
>>
>>29730209
>Are there different kinds of batons?
>Who makes good ones

Go to Google.com
Type "Best batons" in search bar
Click Search

Read stuff at the links and take notes on the types of batons.
Then go back to google.com
Type "Best [enter name of a type of a baton here] Baton"
Click search
Read the stuff that comes up and click links, read that stuff too. Don't come back to post about it.
>>
>>29731369
This is a fucking horse shit of a post

You could say that about 9mm handguns and we have an entire infographic on that

Fuck you and fuck your foolishness
>>
>>29731369
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=best+extendable+batons

bookmark this site, it comes in handy disappointingly often
>>
>>29730514
mean "war" in italian
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.