[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/polit ics/obama-special-operat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1444769672735.jpg (325 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1444769672735.jpg
325 KB, 1200x800
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/24/politics/obama-special-operations-syria/index.html

Obama sends in more special operators to Syria. WW3 when?
>>
>>29728295

Does the U.S have permission from the syrian government to be there? If not if they come in by air they should be swatted from the sky.
>>
>>29728295
He just sent some to the Horn of Africa a few week ago

We are assisting the moderate rebels errwhere
>>
>>29728313

This, fuck amerilards for ruining Europe, they deserve no less than death.
>>
>muh "moderate" rebels
>>
>>29728313
assad hasn't had the low level radar coverage in ne Syria to do anything about it for a while.
>>
>>29728331
europe was fucking themselves up already with their retarded immigration policy, all american did was speed up the process.
>>
>>29728362

Really goes to show that international laws are just bullshit and might makes right.
>>
>>29728387
Good.

That'll teach the putin fags to be weak and whiny.

>inb4 you call me jihad fanboy
>inb4 I remind you based secular kurds raped your assad boys recently.
>>
>>29728387
>US special forces plus YPG special forces goes into a raid to rescue.
>Enemies: 12 Mudslimes without any training at all
>Results: One US SF dead and 12 martyrdom.

KEK that sf soldiers probably forgot to take his heart meds and died on the field.

>US SF
>>
>>29729216
t. Ling Wei
>>
>>29728380
>>29728331
Since when has Syria been in Europe?
>>
>>29729547
Fuck my life if we really start getting chinese trolls on top of those confirmed pro-Russia bots.
>>
>>29731767
t. Totally not a russian
>>
>>29731734
Well historically its been in Europe sphere of influence
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.