[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in NJ >can't have a fun black gun without pinning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: XqS8gmmp.jpg (12 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
XqS8gmmp.jpg
12 KB, 256x256
>live in NJ
>can't have a fun black gun without pinning it to accept only certain magazines and non-adjustable stocks

I'm in Pennsylvania for a couple of weeks. I'm tempted to just buy an ar-15 here and keep it locked away when I'm back at home, then just take trips to ranges here in PA to use it.

How fucking stupid is this idea?
>>
You could get fucked by law if your stupid. But living in nj means your stupid anyway. Move to a free state then buy a black gun
>>
>>29724577
Don't they throw your ass in prison for possesion of hollow points in NJ? Do you want to risk the felony for a range toy? I could see buying one and stashing it for SHTF and not telling a soul.
>>
I'm jersey too so I know your pain. Just see if they'll even let you buy it, I'm honestly curious if they will
>>
File: california sex.jpg (44 KB, 639x529) Image search: [Google]
california sex.jpg
44 KB, 639x529
why work, buy things, and pay taxes in shithole places like NJ and CA in the first place?
>>
>>29725066
Not gun shops law to enforce other states laws if they aren't shipping into that state
>>
>>29725100
Really trying to leave by convincing the girlfriend to look for work in PA. But we're both pretty established here so it's going to be a while. In the meantime I fucking hate this
>>
Make your own guns
>>
>>29725100
Well, new Jersey is full of the middle class or poor people who work in New York New York.

And despite all the hate, you can't deny how strategically important California is militarily, commercially and diplomatically.

Yeah the gun laws are terrible and the politicians are monsters but California is home to more than just Hollywood and Wine country, there is still lots of industry here.

Problem is Jersey has old blood organized crime with it's politicians, while California is full of new blood organized crime with their politicians, so it is possible to save California, but it will be a bloody battle like LA riots 2 but it's not just the minorities rioting, it's everybody.
>>
File: front-entrance.jpg (41 KB, 650x296) Image search: [Google]
front-entrance.jpg
41 KB, 650x296
you can't buy a gun in PA if you live in NJ.

Also, do you ever go to pic related?
>>
>>29724577

Why would you need an assault rifle anyway? It's 21st century, not 18th. You should learn to settle conflicts in a civilized way or call the law enforcement, if necessary. Why people are so focused on firearms, without realizing that it makes them addicted?

There should be a nationwide ban on assault weapons and Hillary will make that happen. Gun violence is off the charts already, enough is enough.
>>
File: SAM_2620-950x726.jpg (103 KB, 950x726) Image search: [Google]
SAM_2620-950x726.jpg
103 KB, 950x726
>>29725177
No but I've gone to pic related

Also I'm pretty close to Ohio right now. I think you can just walk into a fun store and buy one.
>>
>>29724577
You will need an NJ firearms purchase card and no dealer in PA will sell you something that's not NJ legal. Good luck trying. There are almost no points in NJ that are more than 50 miles from PA, just move.
>>
>>29725251

I've never been there but I like the name and signage.

I'm in the delaware/south jersey/philadelphia area.
>>
File: BryanGriffin.png (208 KB, 357x410) Image search: [Google]
BryanGriffin.png
208 KB, 357x410
>>29725250

This nig.
>>
>>29725250
This man is right. Why do you feel the need to compensate for your tiny penis with a big scary gun?
>>
>>29725250
Here's your "you"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.