[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/, where and when will World War III start? How do you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: chinesewargames.jpg (353 KB, 1279x901) Image search: [Google]
chinesewargames.jpg
353 KB, 1279x901
/k/, where and when will World War III start? How do you think it would end?
>>
File: 1458867966330.jpg (53 KB, 351x480) Image search: [Google]
1458867966330.jpg
53 KB, 351x480
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with memes
>>
File: homer-end-is-near1.jpg (57 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
homer-end-is-near1.jpg
57 KB, 450x338
>>29721343
You don't need to know that ! All you need to know is "the end is near"
>>
>>29721343
Well damn China, I thought you ppl were supposed to be sly and subtle, may as well use an effigy of the Taiwanese leader for bayonet practice
>>
>>29721451
Why would china be subtle? Taiwan is one of their principle enemies, of course they'll train special forces for an attack on the capitol.
>>
>>29721451
>china gets tired of satellite photos blowing their cover
>start building sheds everywhere
>entire city full of nothing but football sized sheds
>there's nothing in them
>>
>>29721343
Propably either russia trying to stage another le epin meme false flag in nato country and getting slapped, but that wouldn't be a world war, more like a smackdown that lasts for maybe a year or a half.

Propably china, when Norks collapse and they get a refugee crisis in combination with productions moving to cheaper countries than china, cutting china out of profits.

Which is unlikely as well, seeing as china is slowly on the rise and is slowly catching on to the "quality over quantity" meme with firms like oneplus and fiio and such getting popular.

I dunno, I'd start moving back the doomstay clock since everything is slowly stabilizing.

Perhaps eu plus us plus rus against ISIS and other factions once radical islmimists get salty and do dumb retaliatory attacks.

Perhaps in the future the almost every nation that has gone to the sandbox in short intervals will be considered as world war 3(or two seeing as WW1 and WW2 are often regarded as the same conflict)
>>
>>29721492
>>there's nothing in them

Not much different than the cities they usually build.
>>
>>29721465
>>29721451
Don't think China would try to invade Taiwan anyway. China have recently tried to build a stronger relationship with Taiwan and if they did invade Taiwan they would get their ass whopped!
>>
>>29721574
Taiwanese pls leave
>>
>>29721574
>Taiwan and if they did invade Taiwan they would get their ass whopped!
Taiwan would be a smoldering crater before Obama even woke up to declare war. That's why Taiwan wants F35Bs, because they know all of their airfields are getting obliterated before a single plane makes it off the ground.
>>
China just need a few years for their economy to pass America,judging by their performance
i don't know why the fuck would they want to contend them
>>
Why do people ITT belive china would start a war?
Their infrastructure and wealth is increasing fastly, why would they throw this away in a war?
>>
>>29721614
That's what always happens.

Historically an increase in wealth coupled with rising nationalism almost always turns into a retarded war that ruins both.
>>
>>29721343

>1 of 2 ways
>russia provokes US into shooting down a fighter jet that's buzzing too hard
>or
>US invades X country that puton supports
>either way, it all starts with small scale skirmishes of US and Russia
>things escalate when China decides to get involved and russia uses war as excuse to start anexing more areas of the world
>various countries get pissed with russia china alliance anexxing their countries
>US led NATO begins full on war vs china and russia
>how it will end?
>with a global economy crash and no clear victor
>>
File: Mysterious merchant.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
Mysterious merchant.gif
4 KB, 452x523
Gee, i wonder
>>
>>29721343
They never start how you expect. It'll be some vaguely unrelated event that kicks off the war.

>Cartel controlled Mexico stops giving a fuck and just starts outright massacring the citizens without bothering to hide the fact
>The UN sends in 10,000 unarmed troops to do fuck all in a vague attempt to look useful
>Some shit happens and the Cartels flee into South America
>In response to this, Argentina loses its fucking mind and starts devouring its neighbors
>Massive (for south america) border war with Brazil
>Because oil, other nations start getting involved
>Russia seizes control of of some worthless South American territory like Chile to get a foothold over there in the name of peacekeeping
>NO, MONROE DOCTRINE TIME!
>Suddenly everyone is shipping soldiers to South America to fight
>WW3
>>
>>29721574
I'd be rooting for you guys and everything, but i hate to say it looks like the commies would win this one :(
>>
>>29721614
>>29721623

you guys are missing out on one important thing.... China is having a massive water and pollution crisis that is killing shitloads of people over there. it's been kept quiet by the commie government because they want people to believe china stronk.... realistically they have a decade before huges chunks of their population start dying from dehydration and there is a migrant crisis of southeast asia that makes the current one look like a thanks giving parade
>>
File: russiaandus11115.jpg (1015 KB, 3356x2508) Image search: [Google]
russiaandus11115.jpg
1015 KB, 3356x2508
Where would Russia stand in this conflict?

Could we ever engage in peaceful cooperative relations with Russia in any way, and get together to fuck China as a family?
>>
>>29721599
Agreed, America isn't doing too well but China's economic decline will soon exceed theirs. China would be insane to even defy America.
>>
>>29721694
the problem is that if China goes down the drain then there's gonna be a massive shake on the world economy
so we have to find an unethical nation which is willing to exploit it's massive labor force like China,and most of them wouldn't be half as smart as those slant eyes
>>
>>29721704
I..India?
>>
>>29721363
>World War IV will be fought with memes
Finnish empire will rise again
>>
>>29721723
We already have enough lead and melamine in the world market, why contaminate it with e. coli?
>>
>>29721343
China is incapable of successfully invading Taiwan.
>>
>>29721726
>Finnish
...but they were just getting started
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.