[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
favorite fun company
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: firearm-companies.jpg (83 KB, 535x380) Image search: [Google]
firearm-companies.jpg
83 KB, 535x380
What is your favorite brand when it comes to guns and why? Do you like their general ethic and reputation, or a specific line of firearms they produce?
>>
>>29720706
CZ

Good pistols, great rifles.

...Kind of underated rifles though.

Ruger is pretty good too.
>>
>>29720716
this desu
i love ruger's tank-like durability, especially when it comes to their revolvers
>>
>>29720732
I love to see how successful they've gotten.

On another note why won't colt just die?
>>
>>29720907
colt will eventually become just a name, like remington. their name is worth more than their guns
>>
Kel-Tec - they try cool shit and have some actually great rifles.

FN - they make everything very well (inb4 squishy squishy).
>>
File: Kel-Tec-Logo.jpg (201 KB, 1078x562) Image search: [Google]
Kel-Tec-Logo.jpg
201 KB, 1078x562
>>29720706
Probably Lel-Kek. They're pretty cool.

Why does Browning, Colt and Remington exist anymore? All they do is regurgitate shit for way more than its worth because they have a historic brand name.
Also Browning is responsible for that stupid Buckmark logo fake rednecks use to show how redneck they are.
>>
File: sigsauermuzzlebreak.jpg (33 KB, 450x295) Image search: [Google]
sigsauermuzzlebreak.jpg
33 KB, 450x295
SIG I love my 226 and 220, but mostly I'm a fan of the way they fuck with the ATF

The SIG """""Brace""""'

This muzzle device
>>
>>29720706
>FN
>HK
>CZ
>Sig

FN is hands down the best arms manufacturer in the world at the moment.
>>
>>29721092
>>29721062
I love Kel-Tec. They're like the only gun company willing to try something risky and cool.
>>
>>29721937
See>>29721110
>>
>>29721092
>>29721937
I've seen two seperate reports that current manufacture rdb rifles can shoot sub moa.
either
>massive lies
or
>best new rifle on the market, period.
>>
>>29722527
sauce here and here
http://www.thesear.com/the-new-kel-tec-rdb-c/

http://www.alloutdoor.com/2015/11/23/extended-use-report-kel-tec-rdb/
>>
>>29722527
>shoots sub MOA
>3 malfunctions in one magazine
>>
File: 1457133990221.jpg (73 KB, 852x960) Image search: [Google]
1457133990221.jpg
73 KB, 852x960
I don't really have a favorite.

Handguns: Tanfoglio. Underrated, amazing quality custom shop models. I've shot competitions with them for years and it's practically cheating.

Shotguns: Benelli. Unless you're talking about O/U shotguns, they've got their autoloaders and pump actions down. Like the Tanfoglios, I've shot with these spaghetti blasters for years and I've NEVER had a malfunction out of any of my Benelli shotguns.

Innovative shit: Kel-Tec. Their quality pre-2013 is pretty garbage, but I admire them for stepping their game up with quality and also being one of the few manufacturers to come out with innovative or interesting designs.

In general: Ruger. There's something alluring about being the last big American gun company that isn't dogshit, constantly comes out with new or refined products, has probably the best customer support in the business, and redefined itself from Bill Ruger's fudd company to creating modern rifles, handguns, and even delving into the NFA market.

AR-15s: Daniel Defense. Not too overpriced, great quality, match grade barrels and rifles. I've never really handled a bad gun from them.

There are just too many great manufacturers for me to put down one absolute favorite. Companies like Benelli and Tanfoglio which specialize in one thing are always going to be superior with a given product than companies like Ruger or FN. That said, despite Freedom Group trying to kill the American firearm manufacturing market, Ruger has done a fantastic job in earning the mantle that old Remington used to hold.
>>
>>29721110

Uh, SIG lost.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/09/foghorn/judge-rules-sig-sauers-mpx-muzzle-brake-is-actually-a-silencer/

Maybe if SIG had helped out the 1934 Group back in the day . . .
>>
For rifles ... Cz , hot damn

For shotguns , beretta. I use an a300 for competition, 50 thousand rounds later and the only thing that it won't eat is 7/8 ounce. Other than that , not a single malfunction

Handguns-browning. My hi-power makes my dick diamonds when I shoot it
>>
Sigfag reporting in. My only guns are P226 and 516 Carbon.
>>
File: 20150622_235507.jpg (596 KB, 1753x987) Image search: [Google]
20150622_235507.jpg
596 KB, 1753x987
I've fallen in love with FN thanks to the couple of handguns of theirs I've used. Their rifles are fantastic too, I'd sure like to buy a SCAR someday when I can justify the price.
>>
File: Beretta-logo.png (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Beretta-logo.png
14 KB, 500x500
I'm a huge Beretta fag.

I've never had one of their products fail me, and they send me a lot of cool free shit.
>>
>>29724140
>>29721110
I like Sig too. They just have a higher number of guns that I like than any other manufacturer. Love their P series (almost all of them), their 1911s and the 516s.

>>29722685
It's not about whether they won or lost. The fact that they at least try is respectable. I really don't normally give a shit about that kind of thing but in this case I respect them for fighting for gun rights, even if it's really just motivated by profit in the end.

I will get hate for this but I like HK too, mainly because they made the MP5 which is my favorite firearm ever created, but I also like their attitude. They and Colt have this kind of... calm, dignified atmosphere about them. Like they're not all WE ARE COOL, ZOMBIE LIMITED EDITION TACTICAL OPERATOR!
>>
Sig
Hk
FN
Tikka
>>
Manufacture d'armes des Pyrénées

Anyone else?
>>
>>29720706
Norinco only correct choice.>>29720706
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.