[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /k/ have such a fascination with old ass outdated limited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 301x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 301x168
Why does /k/ have such a fascination with old ass outdated limited capacity firearms like the Junk Rod AKA the nugget or the Makarov? Seriously? 9x18? Thats the 9mms half autistic little sister. Not to mention the limited ass capacity. Are you guys such neets that you cant save your dog shit shoveling allowance long enough to buy a quality lead pill flinger like gee i dont know....any of the dozens of options on the market today? All with superior capacity durability and even ergonomics? Its like you watched Red dawn too many times and came to the conclusion that anything Russian is top shelf. Well i hate to break it to ya but they dont serve Borscht in in any restaurant higher than 2 stars.
>>
They like them because they have no money and their options are limited along with their tastes
>>
>>29717412
>guaranteed replies
>>
>>29717412
Surplus is holding the gun community back. The sooner we resect this tumor the sooner we all get better.
>>
It's more fun obsessing over guns you can actually afford or are even civilian-legal to begin with
>>
>>29717412
>Quality
>Vector

Try again
>>
>>29717412
>like the Junk Rod AKA the nugget
Hello, Alex C.
>>
Being in /k/ proves beyond a doubt that you're autistic and stupid, so shut the fuck up, OP.

Hypocrite
>>
>>29717448
Yeah it utilizes a downward piston system that mitigates recoil but no its shit compared to an old ass surplus rifle that makes 5 inch groups

Yeah ok guy
>>
>>29717466
>not an argument
>>
>>29717448
Notice how these 'muh poorfag' shitposting threads are never started with pictures of the OP's guns.
>>
>>29717412
>2 stars
>He uses anything other than michelin rating for restaraunts

Want to guess how I know you're a poorfag?
>>
>>29717489
I dont need to prove to a bunch of neckbeard virgins that i have firearms
>>
File: DSC_0414.jpg (2 MB, 1080x1624) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0414.jpg
2 MB, 1080x1624
>>29717514
KEK
Post em OP
>>
>>29717525
>owning a safe
>>
>>29717471
It still recoils more even compared to a 9mm Hi-point carbine, and the only Mil surp gun I have is a 1947 russian m44. Stay 12 kid

>>29717549
>getting your guns stolen
>>
/k/ needs a dedicate, full time mod to police all the fucking bait and /pol/ threads we get flooded with these days.
>>
>>29717559
>mid-April
Oh god it's a bunch of underageb&s on spring break.
>>
>>29717565
Spring Break was a month ago.
>>
>>29717576
A lot of places in the northeast do two, February and April.
>>
>>29717489
kek
>>
>>29717549
I bet you are against keeping your cars in a garage too, retard. Don't reply to me unless it's with a photo of your guns.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.