[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best upper and lower for an AR15 build?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 682x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 682x382
What is the best upper and lower for an AR15 build?
>>
>>29715596
Rainier Arms has the goat roll mark
>>
Yeah don't post a budget or a purpose for the rifle or anything like that.
That would be too helpful.
>>
100% polymer for both
muh SOWC dude
>>
$600-$2000
>>
>>29715646
build your lower and buy a bcm upper
>>
Forged upper and lower receivers are literally all the same. Just buy the cheapest ones you can find or one with the roll mark you like best.
>>
>>29715596
Gibbz side charging upper on a Ares SCR lower and in .300 BLK.
>>
File: the best.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
the best.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
>>29715596
>What is the best upper and lower for an AR15 build?

kac

You did say the best
>>
>>29715846
If you're a califag, sure.
>>
>>29715596
Drill your own upper out so you can into a spoopy ghost gun
>>
>>29715894
>The best
>the best
>THE BEST
>>
I just bought an adams arms moe piston carbine and mated it to a new colt M4 take off lower i bought for it. 900 bucks. Runs great
>>
as long as lower is mil-spec, any will do.
If you want rollmark or other shit, you'll have to pay for it.

It really comes down to Barrel, BCG, and Trigger.
You definitely want good barrel and BCG.
You can get a regular trigger, but a middle-of-the-road trigger isn't really THAT much more compared to the higher end triggers people pay hundreds for.
>>
>>29720293
I meant THAT much more in costs from a bottom barrel trigger. An ALG for $40 more.
Compared to people who will drop $200+ for a jizzelle
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.