[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
80% AR thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160423_181929.jpg (182 KB, 960x685) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160423_181929.jpg
182 KB, 960x685
How do guys like the forged lower I just had engraved?

Yes, I'm a metal gear faggot. Deal.
>>
That's pretty homosexual but if I had to take that dick in my ass it'd be alright if you catch my drift. Lower is pretty cock.
>>
Pretty cool OP. How much did you have to pay for the engraving?
>>
>>29715301
why have a sn? why bother with an 80% if you're just gonna serialize it?
>>
>>29715301

gay
>>
Link to lower and place to engrave it?
I want one just like that
>>
>>29715341
70$ with return shipping. It's marked with HK style bullet pictogram on either side, and my info above the safety selector, and the same logo on the other side of the magwell. I got this lower for free from 80% arms after posting a review of their jig, so I figured I'd have some fun with it.
>>
>>29715301
Breddy cool, I was gunna do a mythosaur skull on mine, but it wasn't anodized and I didn't wanna go through wit that shit
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>29715301
Engravings......
>>
>>29715341
Was just ask the same thing.

>>29715301
Looks pretty baller if you ask me. I'm a Mass Effect fag so I might do something similar if I get an AR.
>>
File: 1461286839225s.jpg (3 KB, 124x124) Image search: [Google]
1461286839225s.jpg
3 KB, 124x124
>>29715371
Vadertactical did the engraving.

Serial number because I'm behind enemy lines in California, and there is a possibility of serial numbers being *required* after a couple bills that are highly likely to pass this legislative session. I like going to the range and having my shit in order when a douchebag cop thinks he knows the laws better than everyone and claims it needs one no matter what and ruins your day being a prick (happened to a family member last year, he still hasn't gotten the rifle back after 9 months) if I have nice clean markings that look factory it's a bit easier for him to just move along.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.